>mediafire.com/download/zq35xorj2iaqh22

Modern Chord Progressions: Jazz and Classical Voicings for Guitar - Ted Greene
>mediafire.com/download/oflu4wdwofhqqtb

Jazz Guitar: Single Note Soloing Vol. 1 & 2- Ted Greene
>mediafire.com/download/07o65qdh5in1nsq
>mediafire.com/download/jmu86f7dj8bdxcd

Impulse Response Pack
>mediafire.com/download/svtfxjtillrdwt8/Gods Cab 1.3.rar
>mediafire.com/download/4n28zkjw0zgmdj9/ASEM RECTO V30 L2.wav (embed)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fFLPdxdvEXk
youtube.com/watch?v=TV7OIs-4i6c
youtube.com/watch?v=hLJOYgo584c
youtube.com/watch?v=eg3ewnhvPoI
elferinkguitars.com/range_moderne.html
youtube.com/watch?v=zhjorw5NbAc
youtube.com/watch?v=qwabUY2QSRY
youtube.com/watch?v=5usK6T6_jBs
youtube.com/watch?v=kMM99Mubflk
youtube.com/watch?v=9SOryJvTAGs
reverb.com/item/4849950-tonika-electric-guitar-ussr-soviet-vintage-and-rare?
thomann.de/gb/cort_luce_l450c.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

hello

youtube.com/watch?v=fFLPdxdvEXk

Asking question again here because I didn't really get many answers in the last thread.

I think it'd be cool to have a Rickenbacker, I like their sound, but there's no place to try one out in town. Should I just say fuck it and buy one anyways?

youtube.com/watch?v=TV7OIs-4i6c
youtube.com/watch?v=hLJOYgo584c
youtube.com/watch?v=eg3ewnhvPoI

What do you guys usually have the volume knob(s) on your guitar at when you play? Do you leave them at 10 and adjust gain/level to where you want, or do you back it off some?

are we talking about a guitar or a bass

7~8 usually, 10 for leads

Anyone play Oud here? I was in the process of assembling a fretless guitar (to mimic an oud) then it occurred to me that I could just sink all that money into an oud.

so you think you should recieve many answers

>"no"
jk

have you looked at a bunch of different reviews on a particular model? from professional reviewers to potato cam reviewers?

if all of those combined and you still like it, go for it. it's how i bought my stuff that i couldn't test out myself, and i've been quite happy with them.

Check the laws where you live. It may be possible to ship it back if you aren't satisfied.

Do a calculation of risk vs reward.
What is the worst case scenerio? what is the best case scenerio? how likely is each scenerio to happen?

It's really subjective. if the reward is worth the risk for you, just go for it

>tldr im a fag who doesnt like taking risks

Not all risks are worth it. it depends how big is the risk and how big is the reward

Do you also have a volume pedal in your chain?

i leave everything at 10 mostly, because i keep things on a clean setting.

but when i don't i'm usually like this guy

run for your reward then

ok what about sleeping with an older man in exchange for a vintage guitar?

Which guitarist would you take a bullet for?

no
one thing i do is wire my guitars on "50's wiring", so as i roll off the tone a bit i get cleaner cleans

Is anyone here buying $5,000 guitars?

Does anyone know how to play the intro to Heart of a Graveyard by Demon Hunter? I have the chords down, but it's a pain in the ass trying to figure out the lead line.

Are you going to his farewell tour?

vintage guitars are worth a few thousands, so i think its a fair amount to let someone fuck my ass for once

opinions on seagull s6.?

Soon.....

No mass produced solid-body guitar is worth that much though. Suhr doesn't seem like a true luthier/boutique brand to me.

His farewell tour is taking him through the US only, I don't know if he'll do another one in Europe. I hope so, otherwise it would make me quite sad.

Beautiful guitar.

Can you help me with this?
Is this guitar any good? It's Fender CD-60, I'm interested if it's worth spending money on it, if it's crap, faulty and so on.

Are you some kind of jazz fag or something? How much?

ah I'm sure he'll come through Europe, I'm guessing it's just touring in the US that's a bigger hassle for him.

Kind of...It should be around $4500. The dude makes them entirely by hand and he's insanely knowledgeable, honestly they're a bit underpriced considering Gibson would probably charge you $12,000+ for something similar.

elferinkguitars.com/range_moderne.html

Guitar looks sad :'(

How do pedals differ from effect rack units for guitar?

Why use a cathedral pedal when you can use a lexicon?

Is this guitar a meme? (Epiphone Don Everly SQ-180)

Can anyone recommend guitar-oriented aggressive jazz?

Yes, I would definitely recommend guitar-oriented aggressive jazz.

What cheap acoustic guitars would you recommend for someone who played only classical guitars?

Yamaha FS800

yamaha apx/cpx

Aggressive how? If you mean just shredding you can't go wrong with Jimmy Bruno.

youtube.com/watch?v=zhjorw5NbAc

For heavy jazz I don't know much that's actually good from a guitar perspective. Maybe some Tim Berne projects . Scorch Trio is good too

youtube.com/watch?v=qwabUY2QSRY

youtube.com/watch?v=5usK6T6_jBs

>folk model

>posting the poor mans vincent gallo

Thanks
Thanks, but I'm only looking for acoustics

theyre acoustic guitars, fucking retard

Electro-acoustics

why you dont want that? are you going to play only to yourself your whole life?

Not him, but that's what I'm planning to do. Is that bad?

Right now I don't need it, and aren't electro-acoustics worse in raw sound than pure acoustics?

But they do look nice.

yes, fucking loner

not enough for your bad ear to notice

I'm sure you have a lot of friends.

yeah such a large band i'm in

I disagree. That said, I only have electrics.

its just a preamp box and a little output jack, cant really change the sound. just a little volume decrease, like a cutaway causes, but not actual tone change

I'm not really interested in electro-acoustics or acoustics. Like I say, I only have electrics.

How do I make communist music on my bass? Please help.

ok i thought you were the one looking for a steel acoustic

but you can play acoustics, right?

I just wondered what your thoughts were regarding people who play for themselves.

how to achieve this bass tone with a j bass?
youtube.com/watch?v=kMM99Mubflk

The back and sides of an acoustic have fairly little to do with it's sound, that is mostly done by the top. It's really mostly about how stiff the materials and the construction of the rest of the guitar is, the stiffer the more vibration gets sent back into the top to produce sound, but the actual sound is the top.

fucking loners lol
are you a loner playing electric on his room pretending to be someone else?

No to both.

official daily improv track
youtube.com/watch?v=9SOryJvTAGs

You need a soviet era guitar first, you must feel the plight of the proletariat.

reverb.com/item/4849950-tonika-electric-guitar-ussr-soviet-vintage-and-rare?

cool info
so the loudest acoustic would be made by some wood like rosewood?

use sovtek tubes on your ussr-made tube radio

Suck, then blame others.

There is even more interesting stuff when you get to cellos, again the top makes for most of the sound but the endpin has a huge influence on volume. Older endpins tend to vibrate more freely, meaning they eat a lot of energy that doesn't resonate back into the top to produce sound. A company even made an adjustable endpin for "traditional" sound where it vibrates more freely and a mechanism that lets you stiffen it.

Alright, thanks everyone, I'm more mixed up than before, but at least I learned something.
Anyway, what do you think of this one, its Cort L450C NS? I found it selling for $210

I'm not joking here, I want to make proper communist music but I only have a bass and not a guitar.
Also, communism != the CCCR

I'd get a Yamaha (FG or FS) or a Seagull S6. Read the reviews.

get a jumbo model user, its just plain better

Can passing chords be used to move upward chromatically? Or upwards in general?

I'm trying to do Cmaj7 - Db7 (or Ddim7) - Dm7 and it just feels weird, even though moving downward with Dm7 - Db7 - Cmaj7 seems just fine.

I crank the amps up and have the volume on the guitar around 2 if I want it quiet and higher when I need more volume

I'm buying this C2C, so I can't really choose, and both Yamahas and Seagulls are hundred bucks more. This is the main problem, that I can only pay in cash, otherwise I'd buy it from Amazon.

Since you're talking about steelstring acoustics, have you guys heard of Baton Rouge? Solid top guitars with extra wide nuts on many models (48mm on this grand auditorium and 46mm on a dreadnought).
Seems very appealing to me, this one is 370€, has a pickup system and 650mm scale length.

Can't ask for a favor from someone who can buy the guitar from Amazon?

And that's the dreadnought for 260€, no pickup, 630mm scale length.

It's probably a decent guitar, though, user.

I completely forgot about this. Thanks.

>keep telling myself i'm going to buy a big boy guitar to upgrade from my $150 pawn shop repair with new pickups but that's it
>it's been 2 years
i still need to buy a sig sauer p226 and a motorcycle

When you own all of those things, user, you will finally be cool.

Don't forget the leather jacket.

I don't even own a driving license and I spent more than 9000 bucks on music gear over the last 2 years
:^)

It looks nice, and I think I might settle for it.
Here's the specs:
thomann.de/gb/cort_luce_l450c.htm

pls respond

Is it worth it getting a driving license for a motorcycle if you drive a car?

the big boy model is a way better investment than the faggoty gun and faggoty motorcycle

I've read the specs. I'd still buy one of those I recommended because a solid spruce top beats a solid all hog, imo, but those can be fun, too.

gay

As I said I don't drive so I don't know.

lol thats me

y-you loner!

Thinking about getting an SRFF805, what do you guys think?

Nice, proper Bartolini pickups, fanned fret is a good concept, I don't know how exactly the preamp sounds but it has the correct layout, yeah seems pretty nice provided the quality fit and finish is good.

Feature-wise it gets nearly all points from my, just lacks switches for single coil/parallel/serial, besides that it seems perfect.
Can't comment on the rest, pickups will be very good, I'm fairly confident the preamp will be at least fine, so it's all dependent on the fit and finish and overall quality. Buy it from a store where you can safely return it. The concept is more than sound, it's actually very good.

>sig sauer p226
what's the jazzmaster of guns?

how fast is gary moore fast?

I play some lute music on guitar because I'm too poor to afford a lute.