Need a new word for fag...

Need a new word for fag. Basically some friends and I are playing OW and let's just say that they use the words "safe space" unironically. have some hot in return for your ideas.

>op

There's nothing wrong with saying "hey is it cool if we don't say fag" and "safe space" whatever. I don't go around saying "fag" irl but I say it on here because it's standard parlance.

Have you tried "nigga"

Hello everyone I have hijacked this thread in the name of equality. Please email Marvel Comics and tell them that Wonder Woman should be changed to a black woman because it is not fair that there are no People of Color in the Amazon. In the real Amazon Jungle they are all PoC. This is white washing. White people have too much already they don't need this too. This is cultural appropriation and must be stopped.

Roody poo

How about fagget? its like a smaller fag.

Newfag detected, go back 2 reddit

Been on here a decade homeslice. I hope I'm not bothering you.

All this pussy talk from a queer. Is that not ironic?

Twink

ur a fag.

Clit shitter

men and women are extremely similar and gender roles are an artifact of society

They're Greek you fucking retard.

Fruit, queer, pole smoker, butt pirate, ham rider, pink army leader, i mean it's not that fucking difficult op

>plays Overwatch
>needs a "safe space"
Sounds like they only play that because all other videogames are misogynistic.

Sup Forumstard

>Needs new word for "fag"
How about "OP?"

Butthole surfer, chocolate balloon knot stuffer, penis pirate, semen swallower...Lots out there. Take your pick.

Bob saget

These digits seal the deal

pole smoker

So is no one going to talk about just how cute this girl is? I mean Jesus, I can't reverse image fast enough.

just call people mongs

he took the bait top kek

OP is a covfefe

Man who has sex with men

wumbus diggolo