A friend owes me 100+ dollars and refuses to pay me back...

A friend owes me 100+ dollars and refuses to pay me back. How can I fuck with him publicly so he'll give me the money back?

Pic unrelated

Hello everyone I have hijacked this thread in the name of equality. Please email Marvel Comics and tell them that Wonder Woman should be changed to a black woman because it is not fair that there are no People of Color in the Amazon. In the real Amazon Jungle they are all PoC. This is white washing. White people have too much already they don't need this too. This is cultural appropriation and must be stopped.

Drug him and put a dildo in his ass. Send to his parents and tag him on FB.

in the middle of public yell out 'HOLY SHIT! YOU GOT ARRESTED FOR FUCKING TODDLERS?' record and post

Nah I would just look like an autist

Hello Ryan, you should not have posted this

Where the fuck is my money Jeff?

Small claims court. Add the highest interest rate you can.
That's if you have proof, like an IOU. If not, you're not getting it back so put a shitload of pizza on his pc and report him to the fbi.

This happened to me and all I had to do was going to their parents. They won't share the shame and he will owe to his parents, not to you.

>being this buttmad about $100

If you couldn't afford to lose it, you never should have loaned it.

Stay poor

never loan money to friends or relatives. only idiots loan money to friends and relatives because you'll never get the money back.

It would hurt my reputation more than his to admit what I gave him the money for in the first place. I'd rather people not know what the loan was for.

>>being this buttmad about $100
>
>If you couldn't afford to lose it, you never should have loaned it.
>
>Stay poor
Words to live by

if you take it to court and have no proof it was a written loan with a payment plan, in the eyes of the law its not a loan, its a gift and you won't get your money back legally. I suggest dumping liquid ass on the vents by his windshield wipers (where air intake is for the inside of the car) and he will enjoy a shitty smell for a long time

Lost

You can tell us what it was for, we'll all anons here.

Thanks dude, this is the type of suggestion I was looking for. Might do this

you ARE an autist. you're on Sup Forums

Order him tons of pizza on a weekly basis using a Skype account.

Small claims court.

Think of it this way. $100 and you never loan him anything ever again. He will never ask you for money. And it only cost $100

Just call him 4-5 times a day asking where your money is. If he don't pickup, redial. Then text. Every day.

Are you paraphrasing A Bronx Tale

Break into his house and steal his silverware/valuables

Here's what you do. Go to the dark side of town and find a couple of thugs. Tell him that nigga stole $100 from you, tell them at this point it's personal and you're not worried about it but you would be willing to point him out so they can beat his ass and keep any money he has on him.
And be sure to throw in he's a Neo-Nazi and hates niggers.

Take a dump on his chest

R u fuckin dumb? Not the fuckin amazon rain forest. Greek amazon. WHITE. Fuck u for tryin to b a white knight. Ur not clever and ur views r not revolutionary.

Ur a dumbass rnt u? They are amazonian women from greek mythology(White!) quite tryin to b a white knight. Ur pretty bad at it.

Call the police and tell them he raped you. Drop charges after he has your money.

It was bait.
Wonder Woman isn't from Marvel Comics.

Forget it, the price of your friendship was less than 100 dollars lesson learned, drop that friend and move on. Pic unrelated yet related

I'm guessing you're mutual friends with a few other people. Just let them know not to loan the guy money because he'll never pay it back.
Anyways, fuck that guy- you don't need friends like that, and now for the mere price of a c-nite, you never have to speak to him again.

That will cost more money, numbnuts.

>A fool and his money are soon parted.
Whatever you to get it back will not be worth it.
Let it go and drop the shit bag.

Fuck off Quinten ill get it for next week

Hey fuck face. Just drop your whole bag of shit you're huffing. Stop wasn't any energy trying to "fuck with him." All of your wasted time and energy should instead be spent just making more money. You need to take responsibility for your actions of giving hand outs.

Freind? $100 ...man,I would gladly GIVE a friend $100 if it helped them out. If you are really his friend, you'll simply tell him to forget about it, hes' welcome.

Just stop being his friend retard. I have had friends tell me "stop making a big deal" out of me getting paid back. No you fuck I paid you to help you out and you promised to pay me back. It's not a fucking charity it's a loan. I would just say fuck you and leave it at that.

Beat his fucking ass. Man up OP. Don't be a pussy

Look at it this way: for $100 you'll never see him again - bargain hmmmm totally!