What makes you happy user?

what makes you happy user?

Feet

putting on thirty layers of clothes and fucking my bed

/thread

Fentanyl

This place and its existence.

Going to my civil engineering classes
Licking my chinese girlfriends butthole (finally! I've wanted a gf for so long who lets me do this and I definitely have a fetish for asian girls as well)

i don't even know anymore

working on my hobby project (a functional, lazily evaluated, interpreted programming language)

i'm rewriting it now to self-host/dogfood and bootstrapping from 32-bit to 64-bit is proving to be nontrivial but challenge is good. i'm also switching to an llvm backend for jit/ffi

Exercise, good friends, family, animals, nature, weed, beer, playing music, concerts, shitposting on Sup Forums, tooling on reddit shills etc

Lolis and pills.

Spot on my man

Are you me? Also CP but I'm talking ~13-16

Oh wow two pedophile drug addicts on Sup Forums really a rare gem in these parts

Not trying to be edgy but that's a really good fucking question, I don't know anymore at this point. It used to be videogames but I haven't been able to find one to get hooked on.

My bf, green good stuff, anime, and bein tied up by my bf and receiving anal sex

are you a boy

I assume you're a man

big tits and big dicks

Knowing that plus size models always look like shit.

Hanging out with friends.

Also videogames and Sup Forums

Molly, lots of molly. Rollin feel fucking great. Almost impossible to be mad.

Whiskey, vidya, and boobies

>rolling so hard you need a wheelchair ramp

Drugs

yeh, that one is pretty nice on some level

that my life will be over in a month or two

Not a boy nor a man, female. And no I don't have a dick lol. Not into having one.

why do you like getting assfucked
does your bf have a large member

Reall really really good blowjobs.

It's nice to me because feminazis once said "meat is for men, bones are for dogs". News flash feminazis, rolls don't count as curves.

this

It makes him really happy and I enjoy it so much being tied to the bed, and yes he does.

Nothing anymore

how large

Covfefe I guess

my hot polish girlfriend that lets me plow her whenever i want

that gif makes me very, very happy. sauce please?