Feels Thread

Feels Thread

Been talking to this girl for 6 months, January till now. Things in the first month were great but she didn't want to rush it. Couple more months go by and we don't hang out ever again. But me being desperate clung onto it as she kept leading me on.

FF to now and at a going away party for my friend going into the military, she fucks him. After all this time of claiming she just needed to get used to being around guys again.

I should have taken the hint back in February.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cjVQ36NhbMk
youtube.com/watch?v=cjPyvoLXPs4
youtube.com/watch?v=umSzP2gm7Z4
youtube.com/watch?v=LwVXkM_YxMg
youtube.com/watch?v=oKFpsKtvJaE
youtube.com/watch?v=e2y6bYWNHWs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Alright, just a little advice, if you truly do love this girl then you'll forgive her, people make mistakes, don't throw everything you want and everything you worked for out the window just from one mistake. But that's just me.

Life feels hopeless. I'm scared to die. Someone tell me it's going to be okay.

its going to be ok.

It'll be okay user, I'm scared to not be alive too. Someday it'll happen, we'll die and that's okay.
It's good to just accept life for what it is and move on.

Hey, its okay man. Life just sucks. And there is nothing we can honestly do about it. I personally learned that the hard way. Maybe things will get better, maybe worse. But why not find out and stick around for the ride, eh? I don't know. But regardless, i feel for you man, and hope you find closure.

Thank you. I hope I can one day come to terms with it. I hope one day I can meet you all somehow when this life is over. I don't care what kind of people you guys are on this website, I just hope we'll all make it in the end somehow, no matter how impossible that feels.

My actual boyfriend started flirting to me in november of 2015. It wasnt until august of 2016 we kissed as virgin as it sounds. Be patient

I was told by a psychiatrist around when I was 13 that if anyone else had my life they would have commit suicide or became addicted to drugs. I'm 19 now and do my best to smile in a world that throws me to the ground and stomps on my face.

>see cute girl while walking
>check her out from afar
>look away after checking her out
>realize just as I look away that she's also looking at me
>make eye contact again
>she smiles at me
>I walk away like an autist while keeping a stone cold face
why do I always do this ?

You're doing great, user. Don't stop till the bitter end. I believe in you.

this is the only thing that can keep me awake at night

fucking hell

This gets me every fucking time

you're gonna make the depression come back. it was suppressed for the day I thought.

She is not interested in him

Yeah dude you where her emotional tampon, she was never really sexually interested in you. I bet you wouldn't give 2 shits about this if she wasn't the only girl you were trying to bang. Good luck tho bro in all things in the future.

My childhood dog died from cancer today. Now even man's best friend is gone from me.

Here's a picture of here as a pupper to cheer you all up.

Not major feels. BUt still, feeling shitty.

I am quite afraid that my friend is ghosting me. This girl has spoken in such a way that it would seem like she genuinely cared for me as a good friend. But for some reason suddenly went silent. She agreed to something, I followed up, and she didn't reply. Asked for advice a day later, again, no reply. And after two days of that, I sent "Hey, is everything alright? You've been oddly quiet lately"

(Last message was "You got it, might be a while since we have department training" )

Probably is just a busted or lost phone. But still this is very unsettling because I cant shake that thought that shes consciously ignoring me

Awesome pupper. I'm sorry he's gone.

Have you been complaining alot to her lately about your life?

No? Why would I complain about her?

Fuck man if this is real , major feels for you bro

no complaining TO HER about how YOUR LIFE is

He asked if you were complaining TO her. As in, venting to her.

Yea, I see now.

And nope. I haven't at all. Eh, I doubt it permanent though

damn

I know but what could we do, approach and talk in awkwardness?

>be me, age 10
>my dad is a phyhiatrist
>he sees crazy people every day and has to talk with them to help them out
>some he never sees again because they commit suicide
>one night he comes back home more tired than usual
>pours a glass of bourbon and calls me over to the kitchen table
>takes a sip
>"son, nothing is so bad in this world worth killing yourself over. the sun will rise tomorrow, and life goes on"
>i never forgot those words
>they keep me going to this day

Any more feelsy music?
youtube.com/watch?v=cjVQ36NhbMk
youtube.com/watch?v=cjPyvoLXPs4

Thanks. It was a girl. Here's another one of her first snow.

She was 11 so it's not like it happened early but still man it stings a bit.

youtube.com/watch?v=umSzP2gm7Z4

I have to go to bed. First day for my new job. I hope all of you have a good day / night.

Thanks for making me feel better, Sup Forums.

Damnit, out of everything on this thread this one got me

My son is 8. He has problems with confidence and gets easily upset especially at homework. He's exactly how i was at his age.

But I can't reach him. He won't open up to me and won't listen to me. I'm afraid I'm failing as a father and he will end up with my worst qualities.

She considers you as her backup and she'll keep leading you on and fucking other men cuz you're a beta and won't do anything. Just tell her to fuck off and be casual friends with her at the most

At most I would say whats going on, and she would do the same. And we would reassure each other and stuff like that

youtube.com/watch?v=LwVXkM_YxMg
youtube.com/watch?v=oKFpsKtvJaE
youtube.com/watch?v=e2y6bYWNHWs

nighty-night user