Daily reminder if you're white to have at least 3 kids

Daily reminder if you're white to have at least 3 kids.

>but muh money

Stop thinking of yourself and start thinking about passing on your genes and saving your race. If finances are truly an issue then get a job online and move to Eastern Europe where you'll be rich on $1500/mo. I'm moving to Serbia and I live like a king there on $900/month and could raise a family there on $1300-1400/mo.

>I don't want kids

None of your ancestors have failed to breed, don't let it end with you just because you're too selfish to put another person's needs first.

>B-but I'm too ugly/fat/short for a girlfriend!

Work out, lose weight fatass. Read the sticky in /fit/

You're a fucking faggot.

Ya sure boss i'll get right on that,

Yeah I'm totally gonna go knock up some chick and have a baby I can't afford because some retard on Sup Forums told me to save the white race. Fuck off.

British user is right, you know.

You are a faggot.

>ugly neckbeard telling everyone else to procreate

When did Sup Forums become so cucked?

JIDF?

Actually I'm a /fit/ 10/10 with a cute girlfriend but ok don't find a white wife you cuck

>not wanting to save the white race
>2016

Goooood goyim never breed so the white race can die out even quicker!

You didn't offer a solution to fixing the height problem, which is the problem i face. I have blonde hair, blue eyes, good build. However i am rather poor and at a measly 5'7 i do not appear attractive to women.

Should i still try, or should i just off myself which i've been heavily considering these last few days from seeing the state of my country and the EU

I don't give a shit what my grandkids look like. I'll be fucking dead.

friendly reminder that unless you actually start the fire yourself, you are not starting the fire.

>5'8" white dude
>internet addict
>sperg
>freak out under stress

You can do without my genes.

if you think whites will go extinct you're a fucking dunce

What are the chances a burger will be able to immigrate to eastern yurp and be accepted?

>but muh money

Everything bad that happens to your children is your fault.

Why the fuck would you start having children if you don't have the money for it? This is the only problem I have with this.

OP doesn't need to worry about having kids

>thinks you can out-breed vermin

When there are more rats than people you don't try to out-fuck the rats. You kill them.

>literally the Jew trying to drive the standard of living for whites down even farther

>Stop thinking of yourself and start thinking about passing on your genes and saving your race

you can't do that without money you fucking jackass

don't tell people to raise kids without money

do you want them to end up in a public school and turn into more marxists for the kike machine?

jesus christ

I've thought about this. I have a pension of 2k a month. Thought about Nepal or some place I can grow weed without being bothered.

yup SURE okay

Im from a family of Southern Italian immigrants.
Theres this girl who I date. Were in love and were thinking about marrying and starting a family.

Shes very much white. Pale skin, brown hair, grey eyes.

Does pol think I should have kids? will i be 'polluting' her genes?

Why sacrifice your well being for someone else

Why can your kids do that you can't

Chances are they'll most likely be worse as humans and you gave up your own life to promote theirs

Only failures have kids because they cash in on the ticket that maybe their kids won't be as much of a fuck up as they were

Also this isn't politics

Bringing kids into this corrupt and evil world is irresponsible and stupid as hell. Everyday I curse my parents for having me, I don't want my kids to curse me for having them.

thats some real shit m8
suicide is always an answer

I've already had a kid but I feel bad since she's mixed, and I'm not part of her life.

I would like to have a few kids in a proper relationship though.

She'll be alright lad, send her a present every now and then or something I dunno

Don't care. Gonna move to the sticks where there's no niggers and shitskins and enjoy a nice comfy white life while it's still possible.

The future of the human race is safe in the hands of natural selection, anyway. Islamic fundamentalism and crossbreeding won't be the end of species. Remember we were all monkeys in the beginning anyway.

Don't know if you are trolling, but yeah, I've been thinking of suicide lately.

Men who absolutely refuse to have kids are the male counterpart to 'strong independent women' who are single and depressed and 40.

don't let your dreams be dreams

Hey, guy. I tend to agree. The personal problem here is that my wife literally cannot have children. Neither of us knew this when we got married, but I am unwilling to abandon her over it. You'll just have to have a few extra for us.

>Stop thinking of yourself and start thinking about passing on your genes and saving your race. If finances are truly an issue then get a job online and move to Eastern Europe where you'll be rich on $1500/mo. I'm moving to Serbia and I live like a king there on $900/month and could raise a family there on $1300-1400/mo.
Tell me more, op.

I like to spend time with her whenever I can but her mothers don't want me in her life all that much.

Adoption nigger

>loving and caring for a child that isn't yours
nigga what?

Arent there women who are willing to be impregnated, carry and adopt a child for cash?

I have enough nieces and nephews to lavish time, attention and investment in, honestly. Our familial lines will continue, just not in our particular combination.

Did you know that white would-be-parents have to wait longer than any other classification in the average adoption process? I did.

Go ahead goyims. I'll continue to fuck a train of asian qts until I die of AIDS..

I already anticipate having at least 5.

I'll probably move to the US too. Assuming Trump becomes president and makes it great & white again. I don't even want to think about what Cuckada will be like in 8 years.

>None of your ancestors have failed to breed, don't let it end with you just because you're too selfish to put another person's needs first.

who the fuck are you? what kind of rhetoric dumb fucking logic is that? having kids isn't selfish cunt, if people don't choose to have kids why do you care?

It's honestly disgusting to see the amount of faggots that already embraced their shitty selfish and hedonistic existence. To make it even worse: most of the flags posting that are from "rich" countries. In other words, if you have pretty much everything handed to you if you sacrifice during a couple of years and get a technical education. And if everything goes to shit because you're an absolute loser and a pathetic excuse for a man, welfare is always an option.