Anyone ever sleep with a buttplug or egg vibe in them?

Anyone ever sleep with a buttplug or egg vibe in them?
Thinking about leaving my egg in, or at least a medium sized plug tonight. Worried if it might fall out or the egg could go too far in, love to hear experiences.

I never have any of those issues. Stays in place all night and comes out easy.

I've slept with a plug in before multiple times. Never any problems

slept a few times with mine in, no problems. pulled it out when I woke up.

Plug or egg?

second guy, plug.
One thing that does happen occasionally with water based lube: if you leave it to long, it'll dry off a touch and can make removing the plug (esp. if it's on your upper limit) a little tricky in the morning.

plug, small and medium, stainless steel.

Hopefully hand lotion doesn't have the same problem.

Mine's a jelly plug so only the biggest one stays in easy, medium is I don't move much.

Plug, egg, bullet, ben wa balls... the whole nine yards

And never had problems.

Is there any point to sleeping with a plug in? Just curious.

i've only done it with aneros. helps get the feel of it

For what purpose?

I always wake up and then have to jack off

Can anyone recommend their favorite type of anal toys? All I have is a realistic, 7-inch suction cup dildo, which I love. What should I get next?

Get the footlong next.

Does this make your asshole permanently stretched?

Yes.

Tantus p spot

i have a 8" realistic dildo i use first, then i bought a 16" dual dildo and is 6" in girth i can take like 12" deep now, but now i want to buy a 12" realistic with the suction cup those are great to use in the shower, the dual is great to use in bed but in the shower is a little tricky to handle, 12" is the long i like the most i can cum without touching my cock is amazing.

Its hot as fuck. Also seeing if I can wake myself up in the middle of the night with an orgasm from the egg, and stretch myself with the plugs.

Hand lotion isn't exactly optimal for anal. Shit that softens your skin might not agree with your insides.

That does sound like it would be pretty awesome. Might have to try this as well.

Yes this shit will ruin your asshole. Don't do it unless you want to be wearing adult diapers when you're older.

My only options are body lotion, baby oil, or coconut oil. Kinda out in the middle of no where, takes forever to go and get more lube.

Coconut oil out of those 3 I don't know about those other 2 wouldn't use hand lotion for sure, baby oil might be fine though.

This seems nice

12-inches seems long - does length even matter that much? Your prostate is only like 3 inches deep. Seems like going longer would just poke into my colon haha

Got kik? Id love to watch you put the plug in

Living in fantasyland pal. Also, post that ass

Yeah, no. Trust me, I'm a hairy fatass.
Don't give a fuck if its a fantasy either, still gonna do it.

It is nice, it's very well designed, it's my go to for solo play and when my gf pegs me

Not that guy, but length matters if you like that full sensation. Length also matters if you are going to be fucking yourself with it because there is more to grip.

Other than the above, for prostate stimulation, length doesn't matter, as you said, the prostate is not far in. Diameter doesn't seem to matter much either - a toy anywhere from finger thickness to 3/4" works well. Larger, and I can't manipulate it against my prostate, I can only have gentle even pressure (which still feels great).

i like it that way, feeling in and out that deep is what make me cum, maybe just 3" is enough but that deeper in and out again and again make me so horny and i love it!

Cool maybe I'll get one thanks.

Thanks for the info, that does sound pretty good

why i am reading this