What is the best brand of dill pickle?

what is the best brand of dill pickle?
I want the most dill flavor

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Q8KI7TLTYi8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

pckle i

i've been eating great brand kosher dills for years now. there's this little pickle shack at this one flea market by me that has great fuckin dills but the walmart generic kosher brand works most of the time.

Vlasic classic dill pickles

vlassic are shit. they're too sweet and they're soggy and nasty

I had a bud light with a dill pickle slice in it and it was perfect. enhanced the pickle flavor

mcclures are pretty damn good. there are probably other ones out there which are as good.

ever take a pickle shot? take a shot and chase it with pickle juice. it's fucking amazing.

I'm gay

pickle back shot with these whores

Claussen or Vlasic

Agreed, I find pickle juice to be the perfect back for Maker's Mark - don't over do it tho or u will be dry as a chip come morning!

Claussens - the refrigerated kind - are delicious, but me, as a bit of a pickle conessuer would classify them less as dill pickles and more as a garlic dill hybrid... Still tho, yum yum gimme sum

Get claussen. Not 100% for flavor but for crisp. Flavor is good though.

These or clausins

The crisp is def the best part, but the garlic gives the flavor a savory something.... I don't know what kind of pickles jimmy John's uses, but they are amazingly delicious and crisp as well.

Wickles. Got some spice to them but delicious. Thought to find outside Kentucky from what I gather when talking my other pickle efficiandos though. If not them, just make your own brother. I got a good recipe for you my dad uses if interested. Calls them Dutch Dills. They are the wagyu beef of pickles in my opinion

clausins

>do some drinking
>follow up drinks with pickle juice
>wake up dry as a chip
>I'm covered in fryer oil
>wtf happened last night

Top kek

youtu.be/Q8KI7TLTYi8

I assfucked myself with a huge cucumber recently

I am a MAJOR consumer of dill pickles. I go through at least a gallon of Vlasic's a week or so. I have really grown to LOVE Van Holten's Dill's. They are the pickles in the pouch like the Hot Mama above. The Big Papa is my favorite. This summer they will have their brine available in popsicle form at Walmart. Get yourself a Big Papa. You won't regret it.

Eurofag here. Only good brand I can get.

Jimmy johns has a jumbo choco that tastes and smells really good. The ones with nuts and corn are the best!

Interesting... More than once I've awoken hungover, spied a pickle jar in the fridge, and just started chugging the juice, without quite knowing why.

Fucking pickle shilling in its purest form. Get the dick off my board you leisurewear wearing shit.

This reminds me of every holiday when several hours after the main meal my great grandparents and grandparents would play cards as they ate sandwiches and homemade pie as well as homemade pickles....now I don't generally eat pickles but God dam they were good. You should really learn to make your own.

Store-made ones in the barrel by the deli meats

/thread