Did you guys ever notice Ted Cruz looks like the zodiac killer?

Did you guys ever notice Ted Cruz looks like the zodiac killer?

Old meme

I just realized it now

he's on german tv right fucking now
>ZDF info

That doesn't change the fact that it's an old as fuck meme that's been driven into the ground twenty times over. Now let your thread die.

But they look so much alike it can't be a coincidence

WTF. Thats weird

>different hair
>different ears
>different jaw
>different chin
>different nose
>different eyebrows
>different eyes
>different mouth
>no glasses

Not even a conservative but this better be shitty old fucking bait, or you're a full blown spergtarded faggot.

It's a program called "The splitted stats of America"

no

Dude people age

Thats some shit right there

As if Bruce Jenner isn't the zodiac killer pff timeline even fits.

>getting older means your ears jaw chin nose eyes and mouth all change

Just stop already this is fucking sad

it's a sign.

So you're saying you look exactly the same as you did 15 years ago?

Is that the real reason for the sex change. To throw everyone off

Of course. He didn't start winning olympics until the early seventies. During the height of the killings he would have been 18. Now look at those wrinkles. It could have been his brother Burt, but who knows. His picture seems more right facially. Just add a faked wig and glasses for identity masking and voila.

I'm saying it's not possible for all your facial features to change solely because you aged dipshit but none of that matters because this entire thread is a shitty meme.

Not everyone is a baby face you retard. As you age things get bigger and people get wrinkles. Fuck off

No retard, he and I both are saying that the differences in those pictures is not a result of aging.

Its a drawing they're not going to get all the details right

Fun fact: Zodiac was Arthur Leigh Allen. Look him up. Vallejo PD dropped the ball big time. He stopped killing because he knew the cops were on to him.

dude was born 1970.

Thats what they want you to think