REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Other urls found in this thread:

metmuseum.org/toah/hd/euor/hd_euor.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moors#Moors_of_Iberia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al-Andalus
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tribute_of_100_virgins
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>search Moorish Soldiers in Google
>it's all fucking niggers larping as Moors in historical "romanticized" portraits about the exoticness of Al-Andalus

YOU STUPID DUMB IGNORANT ANGLOS

infighting hurt them more than the northern asspainiards

>ANGLOS
metmuseum.org/toah/hd/euor/hd_euor.htm

French*

when is spain going to apologize to the moors?

when you apoligize for the maine

DELENDA EST FRANCIA

>Though the number of Moorish colonists was small, many native Iberian inhabitants converted to Islam. By 1000, according to Ronald Segal, some 5,000,000 of Iberia's 7,000,000 inhabitants, most of them descended from indigenous Iberian converts, were Muslim.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moors#Moors_of_Iberia

hmmmmmmmmmmm

WE ARE THE MOORS

>Moors

*Moops

Because we

THIS IS WHAT I'M TRYING ALWAYS TO MAKE PEOPLE UNDERSTAND

IT WAS US ALL ALONG

AL ANDALUS WASNT A FOREIGN CIVILIZATION

WE!

WUZ

this, leave op alone... he is probably a poor andalucian

After 400yrs heavy mixin mustve happened

No you're white you delusional Spaniard

Spaniards always were of mostly Near Eastern (neolithic) stock, even before Muslim invasion.

We were never wh*te.

>No you're white

I vomit at the idea of being wh*te

You are literally white. Stop this at once

Read this book and stop being a faggot.

>WE WUZ FUGGIN ARABS AN SHEEEEEIT

I am NOT white, fuck off.

>t. whitey

> Posts nordcuck

Northern bros need anymore crusaders to remove the traitors?

Are you autistic?

>Spainards are blessed by Allah with a literal meme civilization like the elves from Lord of the Rings
>destroy it
>get into denbts
>becomes the Mexico of Europe
Top kek

If you want to live with moors you can do so in morocco, simple.

I don't blame you for not knowing this since you are probably especialized in medival history like I happen to be, but Fernandez-mora's not a good source >-

What civilization?
Shitskin moors taught nothing.

>morera
>a who
Andalusia was a paradise, only cucks deny this. It was the ultimate ubermensch nation. Even Nietzsche says so

>Christianity destroyed for us the whole harvest of ancient civilization, and later it also destroyed for us the whole harvest of Mohammedan civilization. The wonderful culture of the Moors in Spain, which was fundamentally nearer to us and appealed more to our senses and tastes than that of Rome and Greece, was trampled down (—I do not say by what sort of feet—) Why? Because it had to thank noble and manly instincts for its origin—because it said yes to life, even to the rare and refined luxuriousness of Moorish life! … The crusaders later made war on something before which it would have been more fitting for them to have grovelled in the dust -- a civilization beside which even that of our nineteenth century seems very poor and very "senile".
Friedrich Nietzsche, The Antichrist (1888), Nuvision Publications, 2007, p. 55

>american education

>Many of the traits on which modern Europe prides itself came to it from Muslim Spain. Diplomacy, free trade, open borders, the techniques of academic research, of anthropology, etiquette, fashion, various types of medicine, hospitals, all came from this great city of cities. Medieval Islam was a religion of remarkable tolerance for its time, allowing Jews and Christians the right to practise their inherited beliefs, and setting an example which was not, unfortunately, copied for many centuries in the West. The surprise (...) is the extent to which Islam has been a part of Europe for so long, first in Spain, then in the Balkans, and the extent to which it has contributed so much towards the civilisation which we all too often think of, wrongly, as entirely Western. Islam is part of our past and our present, in all fields of human endeavour. It has helped to create modern Europe. It is part of our own inheritance, not a thing apart.
Charles, Prince of Wales, Islam and the West, The Sheldonian Theatre, Oxford, 27th october 1993

>g-guys look I am 100% white and Spanish! M-my picture proves it!
> straight from Malaga my friend!
>I swear I am not chicano! I speak spanish too donde estan las morrenas!

T. Carlos "Jamal" Jefferson Rodriguez

This kills the mudslime.

Go ahead and provide proof.

What evidence is there of any of this?
This myth of supposed advanced state of Andalusia.

>quoting Nietzsche

kill yourself

I just posted the proof

>For four or five centuries, Islam was the most brilliant civilization in the Old World. (...) At its higher level the golden age of Muslim civilization was both an immense scientific success and a exceptional revival of ancient philosophy. These was not its only triumphs; literature was another: but they eclipse the rest. First, science: it was there that the Saracens (...) made the most original contributions. These, in brief, were nothing less than trigonometry and algebra (with its significantly Arab name). (...) Equally distinguished were Islam's mathematical geographers, its atronomical observatories and instruments (...). The Muslims also deserve high marks for optics, for chemistry (...) and for pharmacy. More than half the remedies and healings aids used by the West came from Islam (...). Muslim medical skill was incontestable. (...) In the field of philosophy, what took place was rediscovery - a return, essentially of the peripatetic philosophy. The scope of this rediscovery, however, was not limited to copying and handling on, valuable as that undoubtely was. It also involved continuing, elucidating and creating.
Source: Fernand Braudel(historian), A History of Civilizations , Penguin, 1995, p. 73-81

Did more trade goods pass through there, possibly, but there was absolutely nothing special about it, it was the same before and after occupation if not more destroyed.

>monkey(inferior species)
>hates Nietzsche

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tribute_of_100_virgins

the muslims in spain were very lusty and luxurious

None of that is proof, I will not argue with negro or chi animals.

This propaganda of Jews and arabs against Spain is a minor antagonist of the many that plague it.

>The Tribute of 100 Virgens (Spanish: Tributo de las cien doncellas) was a mythical (but at times taken to be historical) annual tribute of a hundred virgins, paid by the Christians of northern Spain (Asturias) to the Muslims of al-Andalus. Fifty were to be of noble birth.[1] To maintain its independence and not be conquered, the Christian Kingdom of Asturias in northwestern Spain, the myth says, paid this tribute to the neighbouring and dominant Islamic Emirate of Cordoba.

Just like today

>proof by PhD historians isn't proof

>The most powerful influence exercised by the Arabs on general natural physics was that directed to the advances of chemistry; a science for which this race created a new era.(...) Besides making laudatory mention of that which we owe to the natural science of the Arabs in both the terrestrial and celestial spheres, we must likewise allude to their contributions in separate paths of intellectual development to the general mass of mathematical science.
Alexander von Humboldt, Cosmos, H.G. Bohn, 1860, v2, p. 589,595

>Spain under the Omayyad caliphs (...) developed the most brilliant civilization in the Europe of the period, with achievements in science, the arts, and literature far beyond anything the nascent northern or Italian states could offer, or even the decadent Byzantines.
Fletcher Pratt, The Battles that Changed History (1956), Courier Dover Publications, 2000, p. 93

>Contacts with the Mohammedans in Spain, and to a lesser extent in Sicily, made the West aware of Aristotle; also of Arabic numerals, algebra, and chemistry. It was this contact that began the revival of learning in the eleventh century, leading to the Scholastic philosophy. It was later, from the thirteenth century onward, that the study of the Greek enabled men to go direct to the works of Plato and Aristotle and other Greeks writers of antiquity. But if the Arabs had not preserved the tradition, the men of the Renaissance might not have suspected how much was to be gained by the revival of classical learning.
Bertrand Russell, History of Western Philosophy , Routledge, 2004, p. 268

>Clearly it is we who were the barbarians when we went to harass the East with our crusades. What is more, we owe what is noble in our own way of life to these crusades and to the Moors of Spain.
Stendhal, Love (1822), Penguin Classics, 1975, p. 175

>not proofs

More propaganda, the issue is do I ignore retards or do I respond.

First university in Spain was built by christians in Salamanca.

No it's not.

>the West forgot about plato and Aristotle

What a load of horseshit.

Change Moroccan for Moorish or Andalusian and we are fine.

The only Moroccans ruling here were the Almoravids and they were ISIS tier.

1492 grenada fell.imagine all the mixing since 1000

U are white with arab mix

It's called Iberia. Spain would be the Spanish states. The first universities in Iberia existed in 700-800 in Cordoba, 500 years earlier than Salamanca

>The historian Said al-Andalusi wrote that Caliph Abd-ar-Rahman III had collected libraries of books and granted patronage to scholars of medicine and "ancient sciences". Later, al-Mustansir (Al-Hakam II) went yet further, building a university and libraries in Córdoba. Córdoba became one of the world's leading centres of medicine and philosophical debate.
>Muslims and non-Muslims often came from abroad to study in the famous libraries and universities of al-Andalus after the reconquest of Toledo in 1085. The most noted of these was Michael Scot (c. 1175 to c. 1235), who took the works of Ibn Rushd ("Averroes") and Ibn Sina ("Avicenna") to Italy. This transmission significantly affected the formation of the European Renaissance.

>no sources cites
The "West" did not exist at that time. Unless you count the Dark Age nations as the West.

what mixing?
Only ones who can afford the trip and boat are elites and warriors, all leaders were removed and moorish people expelled, and thus Spain could progress without shitskins destoying the place.

Iberia was actually conquered in the 700s,

Nobody here is or ever was wh*te.

And the evidence for this is?
Salamanca exists right now.

Apologies i meant Christians. Your source it's still a load of horse shit

Who is this butthurt cucktian? Who mans is this?

The west always existed, dark ages were just social political problems with feudalism and deurbanization, christians improved technology in that time.

His sources are fine: you guys are just obstinate chauvinists.

>cited evidence
>where is the evidence
The source is literally : en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al-Andalus and that sources to several dozen more sources

>sources from Harvard, Oxford, prestigious universities and historians
>horse shit

If Muslim Spain was so tolerant why were the majority of its citizens Muslim after only a few hundred years.

Because they wanted to

it was that great.

this is your future.

Yeah the works of Aristotle and plato were taught by the church until the 1600s and irish monks were known for preserving roman works. Muslims weren't needed to teach them about it

There's very little evidence for this, and there was no population implantation only new governors, 99.9% married in their farms and simply paid taxes to the military occupants, there was never any loyalty to any nation of al Andalusia nor did it ever exist, simply elite moors with their warriors taking tribute and styling themselves palaces.

The only ones preventing the church from ending dark ages were the feudal system that enslaved populations and thus they had to serve their lords not the church.

>social political problems(i.e Christianity)
>Christianity improved technology in that time
The notion of the "West is a modern term that first arose around the 13-14th centuries. The Romans would never consider themselves "Western" they would see themselves as closer to North Africans and Syrians than Northern Germanics.

>no sources
>this is what he actually believes
Actual history contradicts yours. The only Christian nation that actually taught greek philosophy was the Byzantines whom were Orthodox and in Anatolia/Greece. Catholics in Western Europe did not know anything about the old world as proven by their uncivilized states.

More like they were forced

I know you are joking but it kinda destroys the multicultural myth

false. basically everyone forgot how to speak or read greek and that didnt change until scholars from byzantine moved to italy and started the renaissance.

If the populations were allowed church education they would be enlightened by Roman and Greek works.

>muslims were keeping da white man down
The church was the feudal system, they were at the top.

Even if that's true which i don't believe their works were translated into latin before Christ was born

>whom were

The renaissance came from abandoning the social order for the Roman and Greek one, and so civilization could progress.

>he can only respond with memes
>getting this BTFO
>getting this intellectually raped

Yes and at top for sciences, arts and the interests of the common people.

what nigga?

>you are never going to kill moors in the reconquista
Feels bad man.

I'm not the butthurt stormfags arguing with you in this thread. I just hate to see personal pronouns abused.

The white man at the time had no military and horses of isis stormed the place asking for money or to die, and the people had no weapons.

Different guy but your post is so stupid it doesn't deserve a reply

This dumbasses take any olive skin with brown eyes Southern European or Iberian and they believe he has recent Arab ancestors, well, it might be but most likely not.

They just don't understand that native Iberians were like that, of ancient Near Eastern and ancient Yamna Indoeuropean blood, the Yamna or Yamnaya also had brown eyes and hair and olive skin tone before their Corded Ware descendants started raping the Scandinavian hunter-gatherers who had the genetic alleles HERC2/OCA2, which causes combination of blue eyes and blond hair.

Northern Spaniards are not white either.

Some but not much. As is usual when new lands are conquered the soldiers settle in and the upper class are replaced, peasantry and civilians are not needed to change, why replace a taxable population?

That's ignoring the fact that southern Spain was resettled by people from the North

Some individuals have admixture of moors but it is minimal, the predominate ancestry of Iberia is native Iberian DNA which is a European DNA close to French and Britain.

This is observable in the individuals some are more west Asian some are more native.

All the propaganda nonsense that moors spout are pure lies and propaganda.

>I pass unnoticed in Iceland
(*´艸`*)

There are native spaniards and admixed people, they can be from any part of the peninsula because there is no regional differences other than in numbers of admixed people, no such thing as Andalusian people.

You are a fucking retard.

I'm telling you there is no such thing as Andalusian dna, there is Iberian and moorish and thus Andalusia region can have full moors half moors or full native, every individual who has their roots in Andalusia has different admixtures.

Only thing Andalusia has is greater quantities of admixed with foreign dna people, not a unique people.

If you post your face I could tell you how much native you are.

*cringes*

Ebin DD