Can't wait for this to replace that fucking World Peace shit. MDE fans BTFO

Can't wait for this to replace that fucking World Peace shit. MDE fans BTFO.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IRERVIfOVN0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

why are they remastering it?

home movies is a golden little show
i would have been very happy if they showed this in my country while i was growing up

Id rather it replace Eric Andre

I watched this shit on cartoon network as a kid. I remember liking it but other than that, I remember nothing. Something for me to look forward to watching

i like world peace, home movies, and eric andre, though.

Because the current audience of average Adult Swim watchers have grown up on the likes post-revival Family Guy and all tv shows being 16:9 and HD, so early 00s limited computer animation is foreign to them.

Also the transfers of older shows AS was using were pretty crappy.

Not to mention when AS stretches the older shows from 4:3 to 16:9 and upscales it for the 1080p feed (standard Turner policy nowadays), they look fucking horrid.

i feel like the show's creator goes on Sup Forums and keeps making threads about his show no one liked

i grew up with this and it was the perfect balance of comfy/mature whereas some other AS shows were a bit disturbing to me as a youngster. i still like them though.

Are you talking about World Peace?

He's created other shows though(bobs burger n more) and according to r he hate home movies.

No, I mean whatever the fuck show is in the OP. World Peace is amazing.

>Never drink the night before a Renaissance Fair, drink during, that's what I should've done

best song coming through

youtube.com/watch?v=IRERVIfOVN0

Is "Mortgages and Marbles" the most flawless episode of the series?

You're too young to be on Sup Forums

THIS. Just some no name faggot jealous because his shitty crayon show can't compete with Sam's genius. Sad.

Director's Cut though

Hi Sam.

Nice try

LIVIN LIKE A BUG AIN'T EASY

>Just some no name faggot jealous because his shitty crayon show can't compete with Sam's genius.
This show is old, and the reason it's getting talked about is because it's replacing World Peace.

>kids who didn't start watching AS until a few years ago.

Brendon Small didn't make Bob's Burgers, you're confusing voice actors with creators.

>replacing World Peace.
for one week. during a holiday, when its normal for stations to not air new stuff.

And the guys that made Home Movies went on to make Metalocalypse and Bobs Burgers. I doubt they are hating on anyone right now over an AS time slot.

Loren Bouchard was co-creator of Home Movies along with Small though

yea he did

Nigga I still don't watch Adult Swim. The only show of their's I like is World Peace and I just watch that online.

one time I was in game TF2 with the guy who is voice of Jason and he was doing the voice. I know it was him because it was exactly the same.

>The only show of their's I like is World Peace
shit taste, senpai.

Exactly. Home Movies (for right now) is coming back just on that Friday to celebrate Adult Swim's 15th birthday. World Peace will be back for the next couple weeks after that before the season ends.

Also, I seriously doubt that Brendon Small and Loren Bouchard are pathetic enough and have so little to do in their lives that they would have to come on Sup Forums and shill their own highly-loved show from 1999.

Sam Hyde on the other hand...

Fuck off

he's not wrong, Sam...

Adult swim needs to bring back the old lineup that mixed half anime and half comedy every night, they also need to get rid of anything that isn't a cartoon.

Home movies though, fucking love it. Every time I think about the coach singing inside the car on stage I lose it.

To remove all the charm of its animation so it will fit in with other animated shows currently on TV

>they also need to get rid of anything that isn't a cartoon.
why did Adult Swim start doing all these live-action shows in the first place?

>To remove all the charm of its animation so it will fit in with other animated shows currently on TV
It's not like they're removing the squigglevision from Season 1 though. Just making the flash seasons appear less static/jerky

because good original content is better than epic randum cartoons and family guy repeats

t. liberal

You literally just described World Peace/every adult swim live action show that isn't Check It Out sans the animation

>epic randum cartoons
I have yet to see live action shows that rival the best AS cartoon originals

>epic randum cartoons
>epic randum
that's most of the live-action shows, though.

a lot of the cartoons have been original content.
I'm not liberal and I don't find World Peace funny.

Really because I have yet to see an Adult Swim cartoon that rivals World Peace.

Probably because you have shit taste, as evidenced by the fact that you're making it your mission to defend a youtuber's 10 minute adult swim show on a Punjabi WWE talkback forum.

As I said.

The animation wasn't supposed to be bad, it was just supposed to be cheap. $20,000 goes a lot further today than it did back then.

It was squigglevision, it was much more expensive than the later seasons done in flash

And that was much cheaper than hand drawn animation which standard at the time

FUCK YOU

I just want Dr. Katz again

The well-reasoned musings of your average Sam Hyde fan, everyone.

K

Observe their monosyllabic methods of communication, little more than guttural barks to the internet in reaction to criticism of their revered youtube idol.

I made an mde thread earlier about last night's epiaode being kino, and this fag came in and posted about how he can't wait for home movies to replace world peace. Like why would you keep posting about this unless you have some connection to it. There arent even that many mde fans on here to troll

World peace and those infomercials

>Really because I have yet to see an Adult Swim cartoon that rivals World Peace

Shut the fuck up

In lieu of thoughtful response, the diminished brain capacity of the Sam Hyde fan in their natural habitat only allows boorish, neutered displays of aggression when challenged. How they've managed to survive up until this point has confounded the greatest scientific minds of our generation. Some posit that they are a missing link of sorts, while others suggest they're the result of some sort of degenerative mutation and will slowly but surely die off over the next few decades.

t. numale

Their catchphrases, often having little to no meaning to or effect on anybody but themselves, may give the untrained observer some illusion of intelligent thought. But alas, much like Kishik the South Korean elephant, this is just a mimicry of human speech. More research is required into the Sam Hyde fan to ascertain the origins of this behavior or its general purpose. A defense mechanism, perhaps? Or just another in a long line of mother nature's freaks?