Why do I want to have pregnancy risk sex so bad?

Why do I want to have pregnancy risk sex so bad?

it sucks man. I too suffer the same. Convinced two girls i have dated to do creampies off birth control for years at a time.

>why does my brain try to make me do what sex is designed to do

How do you convince your partner to "play the game". I realize it makes no logical sense as to why someone would do this but damn, I need it.

Yeah but I never hear of anyone wanting to take that risk, they are all contempt with regular safe sex

>contempt

everybody fucking wants to take that risk. I swear to god everybody I've ever fucked gets off a bit on it - from just 'please fuck me without a condom just for a bit' through to 'tell me you're putting a baby in me'

I had a girlfriend who liked to do it with the door open, or with her parents home. It added "a little danger". Which I could never understand. She was using birth control but I bagged anyway, because she was fucking crazy.

My girl is 110% aposed to the idea.

sounds like your biological imperative is working.

>contempt
>aposed

I love you OP. this is 8/8 bait for subtlety

What I have learned.
Sex is for reproduction
Everybody loves it
It's natural
Then why is it so fucking hard to get your partner to endulge you

I did creampie a girl once, well here is a little story
>I don't really remember if i came inside her
>give her the morning after pill
>decide to creampie her as she swallowed the pill
>best thing ever
yeah and she was pregnant btw and the thing inside her died and bleeded out, thanks god

This is now a how to convince your gf to take the risk . Thread

but you gotta rate my dick first

Gay/fag
Would lynch

I creampied my gf for 3 years while she was on the pill. Eventually one of my swimmers made its way in. Thank fuck for planned parenthood.

That's my point if anything happened we're both fine with bringing out the good old coat hanger

Because millions of years of evolution make the male of the species want to deposit a hot load of seed into the moist receptacle of the female.

why am i gay you faggot?

l
Idk I'm not ur shrink

envy of my big dick ?

I mean if you liking your own dick to much makes you gay then , sure

what?