I'm killing myself tomorrow

I'm killing myself tomorrow.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/IdTMDpizis8
suicidepreventionlifeline.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Dont fool, Im a combat vet (Iraq twice) whos disabled and injured. I came back to a wife who was cheating on me and lost everything. My son included, grow a pair and tough it out.

record

ok

thats just gonna make him feel worse

This. Listen well.

why not do it tonight? on stream?

nigga damn i lost five dollars today and was on the brink of putting a gun to my head how tf have u not killed urself yet

Parents are home. It will be at school. Probably won't stream or record it.

CO2 gas is kinda safe to kill your self with

why discourage it? if he's this far gone then he's bound to at some point anyway

Haha kys hows that fightin for america going for you, cuck?

Fuck you! then whats the point??

To die of course.

Y? When you die that's it. Eternal nothingness. There is no second chance. No benefit to bring dead. I can literally guarantee you that things will get better. Just go to a store and start a conversation with a cashier. Anything is better than nothing

Id say pretty fucking good, being 100% VA disabled (38k) and a GS-9 (55k) working for the govt. isnt a bad life. Im just pointing out as a younger man I had a lot of challenges myself and suicide wouldnt have solved any of them.

Eat noodles

I don't have my driving license. I've been told that for the last eight years, nothing has gotten better.

and no problems afterwards

It's no fun if you're the only casualty. Atleast die with a positive kd. You can still do one thing right in your pathetic life.

>What you can do today, do not move on tomorrow

cuck

so you post on a forum where literally zero people will care ? lol what.

Fucking selfish bastard!
Livestreaming is the least you could do!

Stream it!

Please don't commit suicide. Life will get better :(

I'm jealous of you.

You want to die, that means you don't care about anyone else anymore. Not your mother, not your father, and especially not yourself.

What did you dream about as a child? Fuck what anyone ever said to make you get to where you are. You have nothing. You are entitled to nothing.

So get live your dream.

You officially have nothing holding you back anymore. You are at your wit's end, the bottom of the chasm.

Look up and climb out of the well, bit by bit. Live your live like a video game. Imagine exactly what your ideal lifestyle would be if this world was a virtual reality.

Spend every waking second left making it reality.

Just leave. U got legs? If u got enough balls to kys then u got enough balls to just leave. Go on an adventure but don't expect things to get better by staying in the same old life.

If you're really going to do it, do something positive and wipe out some of the undesirables before you go, I assume you're from america, so you probably have a gun.

*no anything afterwards

Posting here will not make brave to do it faggit

youtu.be/IdTMDpizis8
Just do yourself on last favor. watch this OP and fix yourself.

user, listen. Please just call the suicide lifeline, they will help you.
suicidepreventionlifeline.org/
You aren't in a rational state of mind. You don't need to do it.

I'm too scared to. I do still care about my family, while I'm alive. Holy fuck this is my last night here. This is surreal. I can't live my dream. My dream was to become a surgeon or biologist or pathologist. I can't do that with my grades. I'm tired of wanting to kill myself almost everyday. Zoloft helped, but not enough.

wanna come crash at my place?
ill show you how to git gud at chivalry :)

Trump voter?

If so, please an hero.

What method are you using to off yourself

yes....

Good thing I have simple dreams. Like being stress free. Being able to walk around and do what I wish. Everyday is an adventure. No rent, no bitch, no 9-5, no worries. Just my health and happiness.

Man OP, I wish I was as suicidal as you

I'm making a noose from a bath robe I have. The ceiling in the bathroom has a metal frame. I'll tie it on that then step off a sink.

Don't fucking kill yourself, you bitch. If you're really at the point where you don't care about anything, including your life or what others think, you could do ANYTHING. Get a huge loan and spend it on cocaine and hookers. Get a car and drive as far as you want. "I don't have my license, but I'm killing myself tomorrow", what are you, retarded ? Go out and drive. Talk to someone... anyone ! Go get drunk, go to a party, hook up with a girl. Go and buy yourself that amazing headset you've always wanted, or that overpriced laptop. Buy a fucking Lamborghini, for fuck's sake. Then go 200 on a highway. Maybe life will start making some sense ? Maybe fucking not. But at least you would have tried, you would have lived it, you would have done something in your miserable life.

Go hitchhike somewhere. Worst that happens you get killed by a stranger. You'll probably just meet a cool ass holly tho. Literally no reason not to.

Op we all know you are an alpha faggett.
Your mom gives you the best head.
You tried to make Millhouse a meme.
Sup Forums doesn't care
Live for tomorrow user!

I wish I could but I'm too depressed to even get out of bed...

do you.
uh.
live in canada

r9gay is where you post these things

This

No. USA

Get out of bed right now. Walk out door. Keep walking.

I would but it's 11:30 PM, pouring rain, and my parents might hear.

Jesus fucking... I know how it feels, okay. But if you don't get up, NOTHING changes. What are you, 18 ? 20 ? You think you've seen the worst of life ? No you fucking haven't. But you haven't seen even 10% of all the amazing joys it has to offer. You've decided to get up tomorrow and end it. Well, when you do get up, do something else instead, something insane and notable. Still feeling the same way ? Nothing will stop you to kill yourself, after all, it all ends after that, why rush it ?

Lol I will you'll see me on the news probably in a couple of days

One can only hope.

Thank you. No I don't think that, that's why I want to end it.

Make an account on second life and fuck people pretending to be dogs

This

Trump Frog!

So youll be wet and tired. Better than being dead.

If you stopped doing tomorrow things you could do today maybe you wouldn't hate yourself so much faggot

Stop thinking, you pussy. The only thing that makes you want to kill yourself is thinking. You have a roof over your head, you have food, you have family and probably a couple friends. Your body works, and you don't have an incurable, painful disease. None of the physical factors tell you to end it. Stop thinking, ACT. Like I said, nothing changes, you could still kill yourself afterwards. But get in a car, speed, blast your favourite music, and go somewhere. Get arrested, get in a fight, I don't fucking know... ACT !

livestream pls

That was pretty gay. He is too stupid to do simple things let him die off

hopefully ill gain the courage to go through with it myself. goodluck user

K

You can literally do anything you want in the world at this point. You won't let yourself but it'll take as much effort to just leave as it will to kys.

Doesn't take courage. Don't think about dying think about how good that music is as the last bit of air fades

Fuck off, I don't care if it was gay or cliche.
OP, where the fuck do you live, I'm gonna come over and punch you in mouth for being such a pussy. Get the fuck out of bed !

If you're gonna kill yourself, at least do the things you've always wanted to do first. Then live stream your suicide but let us know first so I can watch

How does it feel like to kill a brown person?

USA. CT. I can't. Parents.
Already have, except for becoming a surgeon/pathologist/biologist.

It's clear you have no idea what you're talking about let the little faggot die and natural selection will move on. People live and die it's his time he should ducking do it

Murder someone

Just do it dude. there's no hope for you kek

Why limit to just one person? Go shoot up a ghetto or something

Give me the exact address faggot, I'm in Providence, I said I'm gonna come over and punch you in the mouth.

It would have solved all of them, and you would not have had to wait as long, or suffer as much.

Use an exit bag. Stop posting.

U can't leave because of ur parents but I can kill urself. Your parents aren't important at this point. Seriously. Run away. Do something.

If you did that it'd probably kill me...

OP, I hope you think about what you're doing. Imagine the grief your family will feel. They'll blame themselves. Wonder why they didn't help you. They'll dwell on it, and it will eat away at them. When you have a family and/or who cares you and you kill yourself, you're not just taking one life.

livestream it
please tell me you have a phone or webcam

Dont kill yourself!

Ok. Um...
So heres what you do.
You pack your shit.
Leave eveything behind.
Hitchhike your way across america.
Cross the border illegally, ill be fine canada gives literally zero fucks.
And come crash at my place.
Ill show you how to play nitronic rush good.
Its what i do to stay happy.
Ok?
ok.
:^)

I already waited.

OP, why not try and wait a little longer? See if things get better. Shit may be fucked now but you never know how things will turn out. Please don't kill yourself OP.

>OP, why not try and wait a little loner. See if things get better. Shit may be fucked now but you never know how things will turn out. Don't kill yourself OP.
why did you delete your post?

What do you care, you're set to die anyway, I won't bother your parents, and if I killed you, you would be saved the pains and fears of doing it yourself. Address, I'm going down the elevator. At most a two-three hour drive ? I'm down.

I'm 14. I'll get raped or sent to some police station.

I feel you bro dont tho

Typos.

I'm sorry for your family and/or friends.

I'm 14, Chris Hansen will pop out from somewhere if you come. If I was older I'd totally tell you though...

So you're not giving me an address ?
You're probably a fat neckbears dickhead who's 24 and lives in his parents' basement, who thinks it's funny to post threads about suicide on Sup Forums, where nobody cares enough about it anyway. I'd still punch you in the mouth though.

That was pretty funny not gonna lie

Why wait?

I'm not and I don't.
The future is hopeless for me. I'm an idiot, my grades are shit. It kills me to see other people succeeding while I'm doing horrible. I'm tired of wanting to die almost everyday.

BUSTED

If it makes u feel any better I won't rape u.