Sup Sup Forums, just want to share my experience today

Sup Sup Forums, just want to share my experience today.

>be me, almost got in fight on bus today
>2 dudes holding hands
>someone was like shielding their child who was looking
>so the guys stopped
>I said "No, fuck that. Don't do that. Hold his hand!"
>she says "I don't want my child seeing that!"
>I stand up and say "What? Love? Oh, how horrible. What a terrible thing for your child to see."
>And I said to the kid "These two men love each other and that's ok, no matter what anyone tells you"
>The bus cheered
>As I'm gettting off at my stop one of the guys came to me and was tearing up
>He says thanks
>I say "Don't thank me. Seriously. This nonsense of thanking people for being decend humans needs to stop. You're welcome, though"

Seriously, what's up with all these homophobic people? Literally grow the fuck up!

1. This didn't happen. You thought about doing this but didnt.
2. You picked the wrong place to post about this.
3. Never once have people cheered in public.
4. You really picked the wrong place to post this.

>Holding hands in the bus

Cool story bro

>>I said "No, fuck that. Don't do that. Hold his hand!"
>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

damn user, was about to post same thing, your quick gj.

What is this, a copypasta from Facebook? What is this internet coming to?

Wow the summertime newfags really are out of school.
>ITT newfags fall for worn out copy pasta

Its all true, I was the bus

this is bait but im taking it

Children are easily influenced, so if they see some fags holding hands they might aswel decide in their brains that they want to do the same.

there, you got yourself a gay son.

is this a new pasta? Haven't been around much lately

And they were literally shaking as the whole bus clapped.

This guy knows what's up. I tell my wife's son all about gay lovers. Nothing wrong with them xD

Lol yes

Sub Sup Forums, just wanted to share my experience today.
>there were some gays on the bus and nobody said or said or did anything because everyone always pretends they're riding the bus alone.

after that the whole bus started a gay orgy
it was glorious

>Never once have people cheered in public
Have you been on an airplane with Americans?

You're a god damn MORON.

Me and my boyfriend really appreciate what you did for us today

really cool post

MORAL FAGGGGGGGGGGGG

To me personally I don't give a fuck if they are holding hands. But when they are french kissing in public I draw the fucking line. It is god damn gross. Also if a prick like you got up and tried to act all uppity you would find yourself getting up off the fucking ground. Some people have religious beliefs against it. I bet id she was a Muslim you would have sat in your set like a good little pussy ass liberal.

I was the kid on the bus. Whenever you told me about love, it created a passion. A passion to revive the use of concentration camps in honor of Hitler.

Did the trumpets of heaven call forth your victory while angels mounted on unicorns ride down to give you your three wishes as well? Did one of them bring you a dragon to ride off into the sunset on?

These stories are always so fantastical, why is your sense of self so low that you have to imagine yourself as some bigger-than-life hero to get you through the day? I've got a better idea, go out and accomplish something that you find of value. Hell, even if it's as small as learning a new skill like how to patch the holes you punch in your walls when you "just need to feel pain to remind yourself that you are alive". That will give you more of a boost than these fiction pieces and the false adoration you receive for the imagined deeds.

What the hell is going on? We have normies on one side, moralfags and redditors on another, shills and tumblerinas on the third, and newfags and summerfags bringing up the rear! Oh, what happened to Sup Forums? It used to be better than this.

Old pasta is so very, very old.

What a fucking degenerate you are OP. Go suck your daddy's cock some more. Faggots are not welcomed around these here parts.

oh look at you for shoving your own principles down someone else's throat. congratulations. if she doesn't want her kid to see faggots she can damn well do so. the only thing you should have down was mind your own damn business. if I were more tolerable with people like you I'd say you could at least tell her that if she's going to raise her child like that at least have him learn to be respectful of other peoples choices and not to hate them for it. that way he can still be disgusted with you damn sympathizers.

>public
>privately own vehicle

Alternate ending:

>The bus cheerws
>As i'm getting off at my stop one of the guys came to me and was tearing up
>He says "that's my father"
>I say ""Don't thank me. Seriously."

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

Fuck gays. Its not natural and a mental illness. Die faggot

GET THE FUCK OFF OUR BOARD YOU FAG ENABLER REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

You only masturbate in private places, right? Now tell me, would it be socially acceptable to jerk it on a plane?

>ironic muslimposting
Fuck off faggot

I hope u get hit by a bus

Op hooked a bit one with his first post. L8 b8 m8

No? What?

it's absolutely true.
I was on that bus.

But you're right. We didn't cheer.
We all said "here, here".

BUT ITS GAY!!! FAGS SHOULD BE KILLED

It's not a gay or straight issue. You shouldn't show physical affection like that to a child because they don't have the capacity to grasp the concept of love and are vulnerable to losing their innocence when exposed to it.

you were in the wrong faggot