Okay btards rick n morty vs south park. Who is the king of cartoon comedy

Okay btards rick n morty vs south park. Who is the king of cartoon comedy

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4vU3_TSa0rE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

South Park is well beyond its prime

Rick and Morty aren't anywhere near south park. Though it is a great show

This.
It stopped being good when Kenny stopped dying and Stan stopped summing up the moral of the story.

Rick and Morty is good but in comparable to South Park comedy wise

South park no contest.

Fucking rick and morty should have stopped after the pilot

>This man is a comedy LEGEND

South Park is legendary, comparing a good cartoon to it is wrong.

Ur fat

I'd like to see an episode with the characters from each show making cameo appearances in the other and vice versa.

Like an episode where Rick and Morty are transported to South Park somehow.

Or South Park kids find a weird portal somewhere in the woods that ends up leading them to Rick and Mortys world.

The cameo appearances would have to be artistically identical to the style in the one they're portrayed in. Rick and Morty like south park character style and south park characters in the form of rick any Morty style

Harvey Birdman

....(cough) Bojack...

literally both shows are designed for edgy teenagers so none.

Neither

Did you get that thing I sent ya?

This tbh

>"designed for edgy teenagers, so no"
>posts on Sup Forums

This is the correct answer.

I'm sorry? Are you just mad?

thank you

I'll admit South Park is well past its prime, but fuck Rick and Morty, and the people who watch it. That show is an abomination

South Park is the superior cartoon, but Rick and Morty is less stale.

Shills shilling shills

Rick and Morty is better. South Park has a lot of good elements and is thought provoking, but at times I can get a feeling of disgust during the show that's simply unpleasant (such as when the teacher takes a shit on the desk). Even though R&M is crude, Im never disgusted. The creators of R&M just present their points and humor in a better, more campy, less disgusting way.

I don't watch that other show but South Park is my favorite cartoon of all time even though is pretty much correct. The seasons after probably 12 is where episodes really become hit and miss. Prime South Park is untouchable though.

I've mentioned it on Sup Forums before but one thing that has really hurt the show is their constant need to insert politics or current events rather than funny stories like they used to do.

Oh yeah and also one of the more recent seasons even had Pewdiepie for a mostly unfunny episode. That is how low they have sunk as a show.

I love R&M but it has a long ways to go to catch South Park. SP in its prime was absolutely fantastic. Seasons 3-5 in particular are awesome.

Bob's burgers

Rick and Morty and it's not even close.

Christian rock band is best South Park episode.

south park will always be best, even if they fucked up the last few seasons. they will return.
i literally can't think of a show that made me laugh more than south park.

I'm not so sure, Matt Stone and Trey Parker seem bored with the show the way they're treating it. It's been in steady decline since they lost Chef, and the whole plot continuity boner they've developed since season 18 is murdering the show. We're watching it die, and it's not pretty.

This, one of the few things worth to be watched seen in this thread.

Never been able to understand what south park characters are saying. And I'm from the 90s.

I've actually been watching marathon of the show on streams and one thing that really struck me actually is how much non-continuity it has had this whole time.

There is an episode where two cops kill themselves. Several episodes later, those two cops are actually still alive appearing in another episode.

The show has always had very minor continuity but the latest seasons have definitely turned it up way more as you put it. I still say what I said earlier is hurting the show way more
Also I feel it often looks and sounds too well produced in many episodes. A huge part of the appeal was how shitty the look of the show was. For some episodes it isn't really an issue but for others it is imo.

South Park has been absolute garbage since almost ten seasons ago. Just fucking cancel it already.

Dubs confirms

Ginger Cow is one of the best episodes they have done. I honestly love the show too much to ever fully give up on it.

South Park is nothing but a season long joke that no one finds funny now

Lol fatty spotted go post 30 year old kissless bread.

Solid critique

I don't watch southpark but I think it has more of a right to the king of cartoon comedy title because it has been around longer. Rick and Morty still has more to prove. Regardless, there are many cartoon comedies that can stand up to either of them. Simpson's, American Dad, Family Guy, Robot Chicken, even.

as someone currently watching through South Park (I only saw random episodes when it came out), it's really mediocre. Rick and Morty is a much better show

South Park is one of the longest running cartoons in American history. Regardless of which show you like more it would take at least a decade for Rick and Morty to attain anywhere near the level of cultural relevance or influence South Park has had. Cartoons like these weren't always popular or widely accepted.

Ha haaa!! Body in a wood chipper...

Robot Chicken sucks. And Family Guy was only funny for the first few seasons. Shit, I'd argue that King of the Hill is a far better than all those shows, save for The Simpson's.

Gottem

Go back to facebook.

South Park is the best cartoon. The only one that really comes close is The Simpsons or F is for Family.

>no Ventures Bros
shit list

>Ring ring

Who's that? OoooOoohhh, hello, it's Peanut's Money.

>Is this thing on?..

Im a complete mortyfag, southpark was interesting, but not as deep as Rick and Morty

Sqidbillies got my vote

and then Superjail

idgaf

too early to say.

Uh-oh

>show that d other shows in their style
archer's prooty cool

Metalocalypse faggots

[rubber spoon indefinitely]

Rick and Morty is more entertaining i think

I'm not sure that trumps South Park and it's consistently good cartoons year after year.

THAT SHOW STUNK LIKE ASS

No.

Great

>your probably uncomfortable right now in your seats.. you could use some talc..

The shit, fart flashback show. Kill yourself. You're either retarded or 14 and can't tell how gay that shit really is.

For storyline and stuff, Rick and Morty is way better, but South Park is funnier by far

...(cough)...horseman

Actually it's Kyle who generally sums everything up.

MASTER CYLINDER

They should have continued to make really good episodes, instead of trying to make the whole season tie in together. I think the last really good episodes were the game of thrones episodes.

This

South park has its episodes. Its catchphrases, even its animation can be loved overtime. But rick and morty had its plotline, well pacing, and likable characters. They both are my favorite shows but if i had to choose one it would be rick and morty.

>writes mlp fanfiction

Rick and Morty.

>be younger me
>forget how old
>staying at grandparents house
>they have cable! at my house we have the shitty tv you have to turn an antena to get a signal
>like south park
>watch it whenever im over there
>mom fobids it but screw that
>south park comes on when some news show or some other gay shit grandma and grandpa want to watch is on
>lololol ill just go downstairs then and leave you guise alone!
>watch south park
>this goes on every time im over there
>grandparents are hella jesus freaks
>one time. grandma says we can just watch my cartoon upstairs
>shit... uh no its ok ill just go downstairs.
>she insists. wants to see if what im watching is good for my brain and is good by jesus standards
>FUCK.
>its the episode where cartman becomes a pastor for money
>the entire time cartman is telling the sinners to repent and come to the lord
>grandma says this is a really good show for me!
>THANK YOU JESUS!!!!

If that is not prof god exists then i dont know what is.

youtube.com/watch?v=4vU3_TSa0rE

Too bad we'll never get more Frisky Dingo.

American Dad is criminally underrated. It is like Family Guy, but without the flashbacks, which is why Family Guy sucks so much ass now. The characters in American Dad are also not one-dimensional characters. Admittedly, it has declined somewhat in recent seasons, but it is still one of the few shows that makes me laugh.

South Park is great and all, but I don't find myself eagerly awaiting the next episode like I do Rick and Morty.

What? Fart flashback show? Are you fucking kidding me kid, Family Guy has some of the most progressive smart-comedy to ever touch the toilet bowl that is Fox. I love the dog, he's so much more eloquently intelligent than anyone on the show (excluding Stewie). It's funny as fuck 99% of the time.

weew lad

The simpsons were much better when they werent gay as fuck

>raisin toast..

>wooooooeeeeeoweeeeeeooooooo

Lil nigguhs don't know what funny is!

wait wut? why am i butthurt?

>some of my buses
Sup Forums is over rated

no I was saying nice story

>I believe you

Animated comedies have been shit for a long time now, KOTH was the last decent one, and even that went a bit south before it ended. Rick and Morty seems to appeal to the LOLSORANDUMB, liberal, pot smoking, millenial, pseudo gamer, atheist crowd, so nah.

South Park has always been high high points and low low points for me, it became sour 6 or 7 years ago.

you're not. disregard that.

I was watching that show before the baby became a faggot. It has not aged well, and should have been cancelled years ago. It was a good show, but sometimes you hate something that stays past it's welcome.

>doot doodoo doot

>dedoo dedoot dedoodoo

You win the internet.

yeah, i see what you're saying about LOLSORANDOM. but that's always the case with these types of shows when kids watch them.

As an adult, the mindfuck's in the show is genuine dark humour. The fact that it's also a parody influenced by Back to the Future, and a parody of formulaic television in general, peaks my interest.

South Park for sure Rick and Morty is a great show though.

I know this already, but thank you, as well, for I am a gentleman

I can agree with this. And now that family guy is trying to do now those "gory" scenes, it just looked so cringeworthy. Some animation can pull off gor fine, but family guy cant.