Eurofag here

Eurofag here.

Is it true that in the US you have gaps over, under and on the sides of the doors in public toilets?
If so: Why would you want someone to look at you at that time?

Yeah, wait you guys don't?? I'm in for a treat when i go to finalnd this summer then.

So you can see if another fag is using it, also lets the poop smell vent, also doors are cheaper...

There's three reasons.

No we don't. You get a normal door and walls all the way down.

Yeah we've got the gaps and they're fucking stupid as shit
It's because America is full of fucktard cheapskates that cheap out on making public washroom stalls

It's fucking embarassing

These are fucking dumb reasons
IF you want to know if someone is using it, YOU SEE IF THE DOOR IS LOCKED. In Europe you can lock the doors and the little lock turns from green to red indicating someone is inside.

Also, there are individual vents in each one so no poop smell.

And the whole "doors are cheaper" argument is fucking dumb because Americans area always saying "stupid poor eurofags"

It's just a matter of America being fucking stupid, and saying "FUCK LOGIC BECAUSE 'MURICA"

I once had to go at a bowling place. I'm in the middle of it when I see the face of a little boy crawl in underneath the door. The turd was about halfway out and I screamed at the boy. He started to cry and his father started yelling at me really angry. I was in shock. The turd was parted in the middle, one part floating, the other went back up onside me out of fear.
WORST DUMP EVER!
Never did shit in a public restroom after that.

Holy fuck! That's sick. Only really expensive restaurants have this usually

Also eurofag.

While we are on this topic can anyone explain why toilet seats in the US sometimes are U shaped? Experienced this first time last summer in the US.

so your dick doesn't touch the toilet

How the fuck is that even possible?

because we have niggers who will destroy anything they can given the opportunity to be unseen doing so

Your dick should be long enough to dangle below not take up space up top...besides thats where everybody pisses all over you want your dick touching that

It's just so when it flops out it has room to move around without hitting the seat

this
Parent's have a tiny fucking seat at their house. Dick has to touch the seat if pissing while shitting because otherwise I'd have to ride my asshole up onto the back of the seat.

Terrible.

get a bigger dick and you'll find out

I live in colorado and thats a norm

This

Wow, you're an idiot....

Maybe you wouldn't be poor eurofag if you would have saved that money on the 1/3rd of the door you didn't need. Then you'd also be saving on your green/red lock and vent installation for each stall.

Yea... eurologic sounds great.

Don't worry, with the way things are going you wont be needing stalls much anymore. You can just go in the streets like the middle east.

I was only asking because I happen to live in Europe and have a rather large penis but still never had this problem myself.

>Is it true that in the US you have gaps over, under and on the sides of the doors in public toilets?
A majority of public stalls do, yes.

>If so: Why would you want someone to look at you at that time?
We don't. Niggers and teenagers ruin everything nice.

I can't stand it when there are others around when I'm shitting. I don't want anyone to hear, smell or see me.
That restroom attendant freaks me out. He does all of that for a living.

1.) Extremely cheap
2.) We don't have packs of faggots roaming around trying to spy on people shitting like Europe apparently does

I don't get the cheap argument. All other doors are ok as normal doors, but you have to save money on the toilet ones?

Most of the places you find bathrooms like this don't have many normal doors because they're large open layouts designed for hosting a lot of people. Any full door either goes outside and keeps weather out or goes into office sections of such buildings to keep patrons out of those areas. Most businesses like that use dividers like those to use less money and less space so more people can use the bathroom at a lower expense. More upscale places like really nice restaurants have full doors and separate rooms to keep up the posh appearance, but you're also paying more for their product.

tl;dr: It's just businesses saving money wherever they can. They want the store to look nice, and bathroom to look acceptable since on average less people use their bathrooms than their actual services.

People are gonna write all over them and 'tards are going to go in and wipe literal shit on them and some late teen early twenties kids is gonna have to bleach them down and clean it off. Buying a cheap door is probably the right way to go.

We're fucking crawling in retards over here.

We have the same thing in Europe also, just not in restrooms. These short doors are used for rooms ment for trying clothing in shops. I think they're so people don't steal the clothes they are trying.

Also if you lift the toilet seat up to piss, and it's a shitty seat that falls down, it doesn't slap the tip of your dick.

As has already been said in this thread many times, yes, not only do 99% of stalls have gaps that permit you a limited view inside.
As has also been said already in this thread, this is installed partially out of an intent to save one materials and thus increase profit margin for the companies manufacturing them, but also, and here's the main reason I think (and this has also been stated already, but without my specific angle) to help spot people doing illegal shit.
"Niggers and teenagers" doesn't really quite cover it, because even in places that typically have neither (i.e., highway rest stops) the gaps are left to make it more difficult to hide illegal or unsavory activities, like doing drugs, having sex/masturbating, vandalism, etc.
While some people tend to stare at their feet and do their damndest to mind their own fucking business in the bathroom, there are plenty of amerifats who see it as their job to be amateur cops so if they hear or smell something suspicious in the bathroom they'll call the cops, I shit you not.
I almost got thrown out of a club once for smoking a bowl in the bathroom, and the only reason I got away with it was because it was synthetic weed and I'm guessing they decided since it didn't smell like weed fuck it.
>pic not related