Covfefe

Covfefe.

>kek

it's already old and stale

This man is becoming a stale meme, eventually like all other memes that gained massive traction, his star will fade and it will die in a wimper.

this is a reddit tier meme,
so yeah it's more clever and funnier than anything you'll find here.

it already has in my book.
i looked at him like a fidget spinner before they existed

So what is T_D's reaction? Are they in butthurt mode?

Cov

Maybe we could do something with this? I just read CNN fired that whore for this stunt.

Threatening the President of the United States is a class E felony under United States Code Title 18, Section 871.[1][2][3] It consists of knowingly and willfully mailing or otherwise making "any threat to take the life of, to kidnap, or to inflict bodily harm upon the President of the United States"
>Sup Forums should file it
>kek

She's rich as shit due to her unfunny comedy, chances are she'd have a good lawyer to BTFO any charges.

>BTFO any charges
At least we would spend some of that cash. Take away some of that power.

Is Kathy Griffith's lawyer a Sup Forums browser? Holy shit, someone go tell this to MSNBC.

would Sup Forumse epic

>trump typo
>media explodes

I'm so tired of unimportant bullshit from every news source ever.

Does anyone here know a non-biased news source that has quality content and doesn't cover shit like covfefe?

It'd be the equivalent of learning Samantha Bee has a Tumblr and posts Social Justice/Feminist stuff nonstop.

Doesn't even look like him.

>CNN fired that whore
>then airs segment where a reporter asks people on the street what they think covfefe means

Cuality
News
Network

President Trump it's time for bed. Must I remind you again?

>9am-10am McDonald's
>10am-12pm Vidya with Barron
>12pm-1pm McDonald's
>1pm-4pm Twitter feed review
>4pm-6pm Covfefe
>6pm-7pm McDonald's
>7pm-9pm Virtual Golf
>9pm-7am Beauty Rest

Class E felony under United States Code Title 18, Section 871

Do it for the lulz

Sup Forums is as non-biased as it gets

This was not needed.

Summer friend

newfags...newfags....so sad. a fucking typo from typing on a phone, and people think its the most hilarious thing ever, go back to playing with your autism spinners fucking virgins

dubs never lie

define "funny" for me if ya could, the guy just made a typo and posted it with his fat old fingers

>spent time on this

Kys

>media explodes

Well I mean, social media exploded and then news media covered the attention, yeah. Are you really bitching about memes on Sup Forums? Granted it's a mainstream normie meme, you should at least understand the progression of these things.

He's already explained that it's a secret language only a few people know. He was just acting retarded, so fuck off

Russia Today.

Dubs two times in a row posting that?

wew

Looks more like him than Alec Baldwin does. SNL could just put this thing on a table for an hour and it would be funnier than anything they've done in 20 years.

So... he's a Muslim?

Trump is ISIS, confirmed.

No, liberal media just cannot help themselves and he knew it. Nothing wrong with teasing a bully from time to time.

BUT WHAT DOES IT MEAN

>accuse obama of being muslim for eight years
>trump is actually a muslim
I think he converted when he touched the glowing orb.

Ted the Nuge you are in deep shit!

You are way off user.

>tfw never played vidya with dad

I mean I wouldn't call him a bully precisely, although the way he jerks people's hands around and pushed them so he can be in the limelight is fairly dickish haha

>Obama fake crying
Top notch famalam

It's just 4D chess guys!!

>k den

>I am fucking retarded.
Yes user, you are.

Yeah I'm pretty sure the Nuge talked about literally shooting the president, like a verbal threat. Griffin ain't got shit on that.

>unironically thinks Trump made a typo on purpose to troll the mean media
>calls others retarded

Poor thing.

>kys
An hero newfag

Wait, what it was just an incomplete tweet with a a spelling error on it?.

"But dad, I thought only faggots and mongoloids used the word libtard unironically."

No you idiot, he thought I was calling Trump a bully when I was obviously referring to the MSM.

Why wouldn't he, he released tbe only year of his tax returns that showed that he had payed more than he was due in taxes just to make Rachel Maddow look bad.

Yeah. Nasty Twitter trolls started to make fun of him (SAD) like immediately after the tweet.

Russia Today
I.e. RT

American mainstream media really dislikes the unbiased staight-forward covering of all angles and stories RT covers. I follow pretty much only RT and then skim through handfulls of B.S. mainstream media articles to piece together what they're trying to persuade onto readers.
>INB4 librard/conservative Nazi
Pic related

>No son, that's just what the mongoloids and other assorted retards tell you so you can't question
>Also learn to greentext I didn't raise a slacker

>Was

*Wasn't

Hm. No way. There is something deeper here and me, Wolf Blitzer and Brian Williams won't rest until we get to the bottom of it.

Yes you fucking asshat. Both of those posts were me and I'm making fun of you. I fully understand what you were trying to say, it was just really, really stupid. Jesus Christ.

The president is an agent if radical change, and a test of whether or not our national ethics can withstand the efforts of a man who seeks to destroy them from the most powerful position within them.

I am enjoying this immensely.

No one knows for sure what happened, but pronouncing "covfefe " in Russian almost translates to the word hobby
I'm assuming he isn't clever enough to do something like that so he probably was interrupted for 6 hours after sending the tweet and then realised it later, removed it and joked about it. Reddit and Twitter are worse than/b/ in terms of cancer.

Suck me off, faggot.

>Brian Williams

How that faggot still has a job after literally admitting he lied all the time about his stories I will never understand. The absolute state of the American media

Its a troll. He did it on purpose because he knew the media would try and make him look bad with it. the entire country has just been rused.

wouldnt be surprised if jimmy kimmel is behind it

Why is this such a big deal? He literally just made a spelling error / very esoteric Arabic phrase. How is this news worthy?

A lulzy clue!

RT stands for retard. Also political spectrums are for those that need to belong to something. Pinning yourself on a political spectrum is like routing for a sports team.

You're either a delusional idiot or you have a dog in this fight. The MSM aren't bullies towards Trump user?

Explain to me how they aren't.

because the sjw triggered media looks for any irrelevant crap related to trump to whine about

very traumatic that you may have been born somewhere else. omg. stop the clocks. cover the mirrors. idiot liberals.

He doesn't even know what a filibuster is and thinks they're the reason none of his legislative agenda has passed. He's an idiot. He's also like 70. Internet trolling is WAY outside his skill set.

Thankfully most people root for a sports team you hipster piece of shit.

Because the mainstream media and international banking cartel saw an opportunity on how to further control of American's perceptions and Influence ideologies by being able to headline someone who says crazy things that a normal president wouldn't normally. This causes everyone, whether they care or not, like Trump or not, act like "why's he in the news now"
Tldr he's an easy distraction, genuine or not

Because it is our duty to discover its meaning, dammit!

Cunts 'N Niggers

Youre a sanders supporter so of course youd be too stupid to appreciate the God Emperor

Triggering intensifies

I pretty much don't really care what happens in the world anymore. I've tripped balls enough to shun away any subjective beliefs, religious beliefs, and political. It's just a giant entertainment show at this point, I'm just waiting for WWIII and martial law, otherwise who gives a shit we all die anyway

Death to the feminazi scum!

Remember that time when he said that Hillary got Schlonged and the MSM freaked out, only for it to turn out that Schlonged doesn't mean "fucked" or " a husband beating his wife" but is actually just an old school slang term for being badly beaten?

Yeah he knows exactly what he's doing stop being so triggered.

Now why did you spoil it. You were supposed to let CNN look like a bunch idiots for a couple for days

If you were sending a message out that would be read by millions of people maybe you would proofread it?

>eating watermelon
oh boy were those things perpetrated by figures of the media?
>idiot liberal

Nobody "knows" what covfefe means. It's ambiguous and open to interpretation, a blank canvas.

yeah but that wasnt uploaded by someone who works at a MAJOR NEWS BROADCASTING STATION

This thread is a circle jerk of triggered Trump babbys calling other people triggered.

Holy shit it's stupid. Sorry the media is picking on your poor defenseless president kek