Anyone know if Gecko is actually gone? So much shit went down last night with her

Anyone know if Gecko is actually gone? So much shit went down last night with her

Other urls found in this thread:

thebarchive.com/b/thread/734263906/#q734275100
thebarchive.com/data/b/image/1496/21/1496216824060.png
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I missed it. Did she get doxxed? There's been a problem with that on Sup Forums lately.

not doxxed, but somebody recognised her. she talked to him outside 4chin, haven't seen her since.

mebbe she's just decided it's too high risk.

its been 1 day you stalker

People like yall are the reason she'll never have a social media kek

Well fuck. I've seen someone I know posting here, but I didn't out myself to her. Why end a good thing?

That guy needs to hang himself for ruining a good thing. I mean, shut the fuck up and fap.

Ex boyfriend and group of online friends recognized her and stuff started to go down. I joined halfway through it all so I don't have all the info though

Not really, just trying to get missed info

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Gecko-chan
(DOT)
tumblr
(DOT)
com

password = #sweet

>its been one day
she's been posting multiple times a day for a week, one day is a pretty serious break by her sttandards

he didn't publicly release anything, but that kinda thing would still scare you

who is this?

Gecko
Is it that hard to read?

i get that, but does anyone know who she is? who do they call her Gecko?

nice

screencaps?

did she ever post pics of her pet beardie?

You're amazing

thats the risk you take when you post your tits and pussy on the internet. who cares

Every other fucking fem lately is getting caught, doxxed or blackmailed. What is this.

knowing she's caught/exposed turns me on though
Thanks!

did you forget where youre at dipshit

It seems super improbable that some ex of hers JUST SO HAPPENED to recognize her.

I think it is a lot more likely that there was no family emergency, living with friend, creepy dad of friend who is trying to molest her, mom storming out, etc and she got tired of trying to keep up the story.

We were on day what, day 7 of her threads? I think she was running out of reasons to explain why her she was still at this same location when the initial story was "I'm on college but am back at home for family crisis"

she's an attention whore. she'd post more if she could

God, geckofags everywhere

what was with this? Did she do a video?

She also went by foxxo.

thats how she got found. this isnt the first time she's camwhored. and thats why she doesnt want to show face here

>some ex of hers
it wasn't her ex, its a friend of her ex.

>JUST SO HAPPENED
she's been on here pretty much constantly for a week or more fam. the site has a few hundred thousand users at any one time, it's not that surprising.

I like that we had the tumblr for the pics but I wish we had the threads to so I could catch up on the saga of Gecko

thebarchive.com/b/thread/734263906/#q734275100

she gone.
good thing for her, because bad stuff is bound to happen. not a question of "if", rather "when".

Can we start something saying that Uber is sexist for some obscure reason? I need distraction from our loss.

oh boy
it was good until it lasted

uber is sexist though, there was real news about it awhile ago.

thats the joke you autist

That's why there's a thread list on the tumblr

Press F to pay respects

She'll be back. Going from all the people here drooling over her, to nothing overnight will not last long. She needs the attention. Or she'll find somewhere else to post

rip gecko-chan

I'm getting a One Night at McCools vibe here.

I wonder if this last pic in the last thread is her

thebarchive.com/data/b/image/1496/21/1496216824060.png

are you fucked in the eyes

Soo anyone got more pics?

moar pics m8?

are you retarded?

lolno

Anyone have more pics

Nice reference A

F

even I find it a bit odd, in the last month alone we've seen what, three cases of doxxing/blackmail? one wasn't even showing her face.
Sup Forums is going back to it's roots.

Am I the only femanon who was following geckos posts?

gtfo attention whore.

Tits or gtfo

>attention seeking

tits pls

>giving it attention
just stop.

fem here too, pic related

does anyone have link to vids she did?

she never did any. anyone who says she did is trolling

Thank you

If you're referring to the rabbit pic.We were in rabbit when she decided to flash her tits for a split sec

the rabbit pic was from before she came to Sup Forums

I know
I was around for the rabbit pic

and the shit that followed

So you're the reason she was spooked and left us.