Hey Sup Forums, my ear feels really sore and is kinda red compared to my other ear anyone know what it is?

Hey Sup Forums, my ear feels really sore and is kinda red compared to my other ear anyone know what it is?

its a zit you faggot

Go to a doctor dumbass do you think Sup Forums will do you any good?

How the hell did I get a zit in my ear?

You think I got the time or money to see a doctor right now?

>How the hell did I get a zit in my ear?

Are you even old enough to use a computer?

It's just strange, I've never seen anyone get a zit in their ear.

re you asian?
Post face pic

What part of the world do you live in? Just pray it's not the early stage larvae of a botfly...

The only way to pop an ear zit is with a sewing needle.

Make sure to use a flame to disinfect the needle first and also make sure you wait about 10 seconds for the need to cool down before you pop it.

After you have lanced it with a needle, apply direct pressure forcibly to push the puss out of the hole you created with the needle. Then, use a Q tip to apply rubbing alcohol to the area to tighten the skin around the lanced pustule, which will aid in its drainage and dry it out.

>pic unrelated. it's the skeleton of a prehistory snake that used to hunt giant alligators

wash your fucking ears when you're in the shower. With soap

when you get out clean the inside with a q-tip

Also it should be fine, if the pain starts to move into your ear canal, the you need to start thinking about seeing a doctor.

Medfag here. Looks like Benatitis B. Not very virus, but once you have it, you can't get rid of it, of course. I suggest dousing a towel with bleach and patting it on your ear until it goes away if you don't own a syringe.. Expect it to come back every few months.

If you own a syringe, put bleach or disinfectant in it and inject it directly into the area of soreness. It should kill most of the virus and infected cells quite quickly.

Either that or you can get prescription treatment meds, but they cost a more and are a pain to get, but have the same ingredients and do the same thing.

Some phillipino descent, not comfortable with posting face

Gay aids

could be a spider bite

United States, Atlantic Coast

How did you manage to let a vampire bite inside your ear?

>tfw you Google "Titanoboa" and discover that this nigga ain't trollin

Unrelated but you got some juicy ass blackheads in there damn

or as I like to call it, "Gaiyds"

those are clogged pores, ie the source of the problem

it's a mosquito bite you dumbass

Boil, zit, or some other thing. I've gotten similar inflammation and pain there, it'll go away. Just don't fuck with it.

definitely AIDS

Titanoboa.jpg
>48 feet long, weighing in at 2500 pounds
How the fuck did this not make it into a Jurassic Park movie?

Thanks man, I'll leave it alone

Pimple / clogged pores.

Have someone else clean them for you, don't want to run the risk of infection by popping them.

If it doesn't go away in a week or so, or gets worse, go to a doctor, that shit ain't normal.

Don't do this it makes mustard gas

Don't worry, I've seen shit like this before and I know how to point stuff like this out. Anything with oddly specific directs are usually no go.

Wrong. It's just a blackhead, you can use a sewing needle but you'd use the eyelet end and press across it to squeeze the goo out. Or you could get an extractor, they sell them at Walmart. It's easier to have someone else do it for you.

Squamous cell carcinoma.
You'll have to have your ear severed.

According to my advanced knowledge and google, you have cancer.

Hang on a minute. Imma go get the eyelet I bought at a yard sale 7 years ago and stored in a drawer just encase this happend

brb

herpes

this
you need doctors and medical help with everything
I was even hospitalized when my pinkie got a splinter

ive gotten zits in the ear, and i rarely had zits

Put some Biotin or preferably Neosporin on it, it'll control the inflammation/infection you've got going there, plus Neosporin has some pain relieving properties. Definitely see a Dr if it doesn't clear in a few days.