So Sup Forums I think I'm fucked

So Sup Forums I think I'm fucked.

I recently started sexting (chat only) with a younger girl, and she ended up convincing me to set my profile picture for the app we're using to my dick. I only had it up for a minute before changing it back. We exchanged a couple more messages and now it's been about half an hour since her last response. Am I gonna get vanned? Seriously freaking out here...

Bump

I feel like I'm gonna end up in prison any minute now

She just wanted a win & you gave her one.

Using random images to bump now

She did the same thing with her profile pic too, but I deleted those right quick... Not worth jail time to keep them

Actually the one she added is still set as her photo. I thought she changed it but no....

Prove it faggot send it here

Yo fucked boi

Fuck that, I'm not that stupid

Really not looking forward to prison rape :/

You're done, kid. You might as well turn yourself in

I mean theoretically wouldn't she be charged with distribution too? Is that not how it works?

Not if its FBI-Senpai

lost
best venn diagram ive ever seen

Doesn't matter if you deleted them. In Michigan even if you don't want them you get busted for even getting them. Happened to a kid at school. His ex sent them and called cops on him. Sex offenders list here you go

But I mean they're keeping a picture up that's readily available for anyone to look at. That seems sketchy

Well there goes my life. Fuck man, it wasn't worth it at all

Don't worry. Probably wasn't even a young girl. Most likely some mid 40's to early 50's dude. Just wanted another pic of some guys cock to add to his collection. Your gonna be okay

Or you know using it as

Calm down man, it's probably nothing.

For once i really hope it was some fat old guy, I'm way too paranoid right now

I guess there's really nothing I can do but pray to God I don't get visited by the van

I mean the cops told him. If he stepped forward about it. Saying it was unwanted to begin with then he would have been ok. But since you wanted them. It's kinda a shitty story. Are you in a different state?

Your gunna get fucked boy

Nope, I'm in Michigan. I didn't make it clear I didn't want them. I mean I we were getting pretty hot and heavy with the sexts.

Reported!

But like I said she didn't actually send them to me, she just made them her profile picture

You are now

>
>But like I said she didn't actually send them to me, she just made them her profile picture
Your kinda lucky. The last time I check the law about it. It's pretty far behind on that. So you might get off on a technicality if it comes to it. But just pray she was a troll. I know I'm still worried about a couple of relationships when I was younger. I don't think there is a statue of limitations on it

Lol at tabs.

WAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Thats what you get for being a pedo.
>i bet pic related is op

it was probably just a gay dude.

cops can't ask you like that and they would want you to send e-mail, since they can't really prove the profile pic in court.

Nervous af but I'm a bit more at ease, hopefully this all just blows over, God knows I'll never be this dumb again