archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/73231983/#73247891
youtube.com/watch?v=TCbWLeJ35cA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

u saying wat u son of basterd bich

>When you get another 6 months offthe Donalds bantz
Truly we are blessed

>You stupid ass

>you stupid ass

I hope Trump continues his Twitter bantz once he becomes president -- and not just so he can mock politicians and the leaders of other countries. I want him to regularly pick some random person who comments on one of his tweets, and just BTFO him.

>plastic surgeries that didn't work

>you stupid ass

>you stupid ass

>it's worth more than you are

FUCKING SAVAGE

>you stupid ass

Fucking kek.

Alan Sugar is a working class lad who made it to the big leagues but to be honest, within that league he's fucking nobody and on the very bottom rung.

Savage bantz, I love it.

He didn't get a small loan of a million dollars.

im glad he btfo that cunt, nice cunt punt trump

soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/lets-make-america-great-again

god damn

>being this touchy
>wants to have launch codes

yea no. it is like giving them to a 13 year old upper middle class white girl. not a good a idea.

Jesus Christ Don.

Fucking rekt

Would you fuck with a 13 year old upper middle class white girl if she could unleash thermonuclear war?

Didn't think so.

Poor mr Sugar

>Americans not understanding witty banter
thank God I'm a Floridian

Most voters won't think this shit is presidential. Clinton is going use this crap to destroy the fucker.

>the president shouldn't defend himself
>he should set a good example by being a voluntary victim

>thinks the internet is serious business

This.
wholly fuck.
The pick a day morning presidential blow out.
Fuck it. Trumpday.
Wake up and the POTUS account on Twitter is just btfo of every and anybody.

>being this triggered by simple banter

"Home of the brave" my dick.

>you stupid ass

S A V A G E

I think people care more about someone talking about sacrificing chicken to an ancient devil than they do about Trump shitposting on twitter.

wow he actually caused her to have a meltdown with one tweet. good times.

>ywn get trash talked by the future president of the USA

We trusted Obama with them. It's truly a wonder that he didn't nuke someone for a pair of Jordans.

no way this is real

Trump will make America the best at banter again!

fucking lost it

>he thinks the president controls the launch

protocol is for secret service to disable president if he tries to launch and give the controls over to the illuminati

top kek

Gotta LOVE how rich old men take Golf so seriously.

>twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/278170732578619398

It's real

It's times like these I'm proud to be from New York.

Black neighborhoods have all the best white women.

OH MY GOD CHER ON SUICIDE WATCH

RUTHLESS

>You can't play golf in the snow, you stupid ass

I don't know why this quote resonates with me

>it's real
>but those other comments

Imagine Trump showing up in Canada and bullying current year man.

Oh I can't wait.

If America is a 1 on the "How seriously should we treat politics?" scale, where would you rate your country, Sup Forums? (Americans need not reply).

I'd say we're about an 8. Politicians here are mostly expected to be faultless examples of how a person should behave, with perfect manners, politeness etc. Politicians are still expected to follow a lot of traditions and maintain a very respectable public persona, absolutely nothing like the US.

I'd say that we used to be a ten but now with parties such as the Greens and even parts of Labour we are slowly starting to lose our exemplary expectations of politicians.

>Trump gets elected
>other countries elect people like him
>the UN becomes exactly like Sup Forums

he looks like a fat Donald

is this kid for real?

Not going to happen.

that's a yuuuge pile of salt right there

He would become the most absolutely based Internet troll the world will ever encounter.
NYPA? Try FBI, NSA, DHS, IRS, CIA...
Imma chargin muh lazor? Actual satellite based lasers and drones.

Absolutely based madman... the shit is going to be glorious.

>that salty bitch

Twitter is not a fucking blog, firewater abusing cunt.

Trump not being "presidential" is exactly why people are voting for him. you stupid ass.

I miss the old Donald already. He's fairly tame now.

Kek, ok Ahmed.

We haven't been that way since Suez m8.

what is funny is Trump is triggered constantly but you jabronis call it "bantz".

kill your selves.

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

I remember thinking that the media was an unstoppable propaganda machine that would ultimately destroy society by being so pervasive. I thought nothing could change it, because of how much of the media was controlled by such a select group of people. Who knew all that was needed to break the MSM was shitposting on a scale never before seen outside of Sup Forums. Who need a master shitposter would rise and show me the truth? Thank you Trump.

what? You don't take politics seriously. You just bury your head in the sand and pretend everything is fine.

>his parliament banned Donald Trump for "being rude"
Your country is a zero on every scale. Literally a dystopia.

Just like "Kosovo being Serbia", it's simply not true yet idiots keep parroting it.

He needs to fucking cool it. This guy does not understand that he is ABOVE these fucking people now. They are BENEATH him. You can't respond to every nobody that shouts at you as president. Why can't he rise above god damnit!? You won't the primary, dumbass. Start acting magnanimous, and aristocratic.

He should be with his team studying debate take-down hate facts instead of fucking around on twitter.

The man of unsurpassed Bantz

Top fucking kek, mayor of London! A MUSLIM MAYOR!!!! :DDDDDDD

Did you have a stroke bud?

>triggered
>twitter

They didn't ban him. they just had to respond to a petition, they didn't respond to the one to stop all migration even though it got the same number of signatures..
They did ban Michael Savage for being rude though.

Check the date

Jesus Christ, been a while since I've seen someone that assmad.

>allowing yourself to get baited by an old washed up liberal

Very Presidential Donald. Bravo.

Who else can't wait for shitposts straight from the Oval Office?

>hate facts

I would love to have a drink and really ask Farage what he thinks of Trump. He has to love this shit.

thats from 2012

>the south's dumpster fire
yea thank god for florida

>American reading comprehension
M8 could you imagine Cameron going on Twitter and arguing with Madonna and calling her out for plastic surgery? Could you imagine him turning up to the house of commons one day with botox, fake tan, teeth whitened and a hair transplant? We've lost a lot of our traditions but our politicians are still expected to act like the perfect person.

Do you not remember plebgate?

If America is 1, Canada is decidedly a -1

Seems like I've triggered a shitskin. Today was a good day.

So triggered;

So it is. I'm calm now.

How sure are we that this isn't a Tim Heidecker/Nathan For You prank that just got too big?

That's nonsense

With 5 tweets he has all but ensured that Hillary Clinton wont be able to use Senators and house members as surrogates to attack Trump

M8 could you imagine looking at the date?

>Donald Trump is sensitive
>literally the most insult, bullet-proof man in the world
>people run hundreds of millions of negative ads against him calling him a racist, sexist bigot.
>no effect

Otherwise known as facts, but facts hurt people's feeling now.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/73231983/#73247891

>they didn't respond to the one to stop all migration
Yes they did.
So we should just not allow an elected official to take office? How would that be taking politics seriously, my refugee friend?

Man, lay off the horse tranquilizer

Think about how many more people would pay attention to global politics when your president calls other government's policies stupid in 140 characters.

Perfect manners from Britain
youtube.com/watch?v=TCbWLeJ35cA

Muslims rampage in your shithole daily and rape everything they can get their hands on with 0 consequences, but thank god at least Cameron isn't posting mean Tweets.

Literally kill yourself, subhuman.

>britslims will defend this

Are you for real Muhammad? Your government just as shit as ours.

MAGA

I don't have a problem with his responding to government officials who talk shit. I'm talking about random washed up celebs, and nobodies.

ahahahaha

>Politicians here are mostly expected to be faultless examples of how a person should behave

Is that why you elected an islamist as mayor of London?