How you like my girlfriend Sup Forums?

How you like my girlfriend Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

supforums.com/thread/689841666/miscellaneous/my-name-is-christy-and-i-have-been-the-subject-of.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The tattoo isnt my taste but overall I'd say bretty good find op
Can she cook at all?
If so I'd be able to overlook the tattoo

a real dog

Not really but she is 4'10 and fucks good
Fair enough

Was she in the Navy at some point or just wanted the tattoo?
Is she at least realistic with her goals or is she caught up in bs dreams?

She just made a poor choice at 18

She is pretty smart

The girl from Florida that had sex with her dad?

Link to video OP

Shit happens I suppose, its weird I actually had a dream the other day where I had a short qt 3.14 blonde girl friend and was in college again but I'm married and 27 with a career so idk why I'd have a dream like that

Excuse me??????
What are you talking about?
You like young short pussy

You must be a newfag

Is she not from florida?

I guess I do like young short pussy op but then again who doesn't? There are certain parts of my youth I wish I could relive but there are plenty more I wish I did differently. Either way I'm satisfied with my current life.....any nudes you want to share?

I'm not, but don't know about this just started dating
Yes but not sure what you're on about

Not sure I should share

She has a Latina surname right? She been on here before. Her video anyway.i think it was on mother less

It's not as if we can identify her, but I won't pressure you. Although it's odd you would share her on /b if you didn't at least sort of want to post her nudes, would you not agree?

Post noodz

Uh.wow OK and yes but again I know nothing about that she didn't mention of course
Well apparently there's more to her than I realized and had been posted her according to the other user
I might but..

Unless this is an elaborate troll I'd say OP has some investigating to do, but either way is justified in posting nudes

Christy menendez

You're welcome anons

Tampa florida

She got nudes

Op either lying or dumb

Know this girl and she is currently fighting the hacker known as Sup Forums

supforums.com/thread/689841666/miscellaneous/my-name-is-christy-and-i-have-been-the-subject-of.html

There was a video and screenies but all I ever seeen

Bam!!

whoever the piece of shit faggot who posts my gf and the video that was secretly recorded between her and an ex are scum and you're just being a personal army for him

please fuck off and leave us alone you degenerate assfucks

keep harassing us you will go to jail

no the video isn't with her dad no she doesn't have nudes no she won't give you any everyone knows about this so you cant blackmail us you can suck a dick and die

Post link

She isn't your gf. Why are you on Sup Forums. The place that "did" this

Most likely she was a skank and got caught and making a big deal
No one will go to jail over this
You're an idiot

Go suck a dick

Can't find it

I hope she bites your penis off and you bleed out and instead of jail you go to Hell.

+timestamp

U wot m8?