I just started my first ds2 playthrough

I just started my first ds2 playthrough.
Dubs nanes my character

Steve McQueef

Mucho nigger

/thread

Oh shut we both got DUBS

Winrar

What are you playing on?

I'm currently going through Xbox 1, going for all achievements.

Xb1, i beat ringed city last night with a bout 300hrs logged into ds3. How far in are you?

I'm kind of an achievement whore, so I never got through either expansion for DS3.

For DS2 I finished up the last boss and most of the expansion a couple nights ago. Just need to see what easy spells I can get and then I'm off to my second playthrough.

Any tips on a starter class?

This is my first thread on Sup Forums in months.
Took a long hiatus. Only been lurking Sup Forums.

This brings me joy.

Yes. Battle mage man.
I'll load up mine and show you build if you really want.
Super OP

Pretty much a dex build but with powerful magic.

Semen King

I think I went deprived, but starting classes are kind of meh since after a few levels put in each one will be about the same.

For ease, though, probably a class that has a ranged attack of some sort. Pyro, sorcerer, or w/e has a bow.

The first DS3 expansion is fine to skip, it was trash except for the last boss. Ringed City is fucking amazing though.

Dubs

Should have played 3 or 1.

Sorcerer. Magic is very good later on.

Fuck. Moonlight Greatsword magic build in DS3 is soooooo good

I've already 100%'d DS3 on Xbone and it was a ride. The issue was that I started doing it so late into my playthroughs, so I was on +6 by the time I needed to get the ring from right after the Nameless King boss fight. Spent a few hours getting that done.

My favorite leveled character is a MLGS high DPS super squishy build. Keeps it challenging, but fun to destroy shit.

I ended up picking knight with the life ring as a gift. Ill definaty keep this in mind. Are spellsword builds viable late game?

Pure sorcery is op as fuck, currently going through my fries play through of scholar on my xbone, decided to do pure sorcery (at this point I've got 50 int and I'm leveling faith to 50 now too) you can get one of the best staves pretty early on so you start to fuck shit after a bit of farming to be able to use it.

Whatever just start cleric it's so good

I had more than 300 hours logged into dark souls 2 on my 360 until the disc crapped out, so this play through is super fun so far, never played a pure sorcerer so it's new and fresh, along with quite a bit of the game

>mfw I die on the first jump