Non STEM """""""majors"""""""

>non STEM """""""majors"""""""

the world needs janitors. let others be your foundation, faggot

Who the fuck pays these people to write this trash

And who reads this bullshit

thinktanks

the foundation is a cesspit

Why go to university if you are not in STEM or Real estate?

US citizens. Remember that bitch who called for some muscle over here at the mizzow protests was getting paid tax payer dollars to research lady gaga.

that because everything down there fell through the grates user.

>hire "intellectuals" out of uni to run your new world order jew thinktank or whatever
>they write about how harrypotter and pokemon or whatever or good allegories for world events or some shit

No joke, we come up with better material here while shitposting and we don't even get paid for it

"""""academia""""

>real estate

Biggest fucking meme going around.

Accounting and Finance here. Think it's probably worth it

Why does STEM have a reputation as being hard? It's the easiest shit ever. You go to school, you memorize the formulas, and ta-da! You're a glorified lab worker. Congrats.

I'd rather analyze the Marxist theory contained within such masterworks as "The Lorax," thank you very much. At least my work will eventually be used to usher in a glorious age of workers' rights.

I dont see what the big deal of the pic is, people write bs papers all the time for college. When I took a feminism course just to see what it was like, I wrote an entire paper on Doctor Manhattan for the lulz

I don't think there's anything inherently wrong with studying the arts. The main thing is when institutions become leftists breeding grounds and when people like in the OP are allowed to pass. Really, the lecturer should have rejected this dissertation proposal outright (surely this is a dissertation?).

> I love books
> Whats your favourite book or author?
> The Harry Potter series by JK Rowling

Thats how a 7 becomes a 6.

>The Harry Potter series functions as an allegory of 20th century world history and the the war against Nazism.

Voldemort killed 6 million goblins because Gringott's was manipulating global wizarding economy.

Never Again

I think it's somebody's graduate school dissertation, which is pretty pathetic.

people like to feel important and look down on others.

I wrote papers about Donald Trump for my spanish major classes this semester
Non-stem is fine if you have a job lined up afterwards, or are like me and just plan on offing myself at 25

SHE CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

This. I want my PhD. in Memeology.

Bill Waterson knew what was up

Yeah that would actually be pathetic, a dissertation should be something to take pride in. Analysis of harry potter should be reserved to shitpost, like the one about lack of racial purity being the downfall of real magic

I want Sup Forums university to be a thing now

The two main problems with studying the arts are
1). Art is being taught as something completely subjective and all about the social message, rather than something that requires talent and effort.
2). There is simply not a demand for artist jobs, at least not as many as there are art degrees.

This board is full of mechanical low verbal IQ autists with no understanding of politics, philosophy, religion or history. The "liberal arts" used to be the cornerstone of higher education for good reason.

>low verbal IQ
There is such a thing as making your article verbose. Also most Academics like this are intentionally obscuring their true meaning and making it sound "smarter."

>used to
Yes, and now it it complete utter junk. That surely proves your point, whatever it was.

Well, that book literally explains why millenial leftists are like they are.

They all think Voldemort (Hitler) is back but is hiding in guise of democratic power until its the best time to come out, but is the task of Harry&Friends to make the World know the truth.

I think commerce is fine. Anything other than STEM or commerce and you are wasting your time.

>1
I agree, there is way too much focus on art critique and interpretation, it has grown so much that it has polluted the art production, instead of critique coming after the work as a way to contextualize and trying to explain its connection with the real world, it comes before, as a consideration for chosing what to do and say

It has basically turned all art into propaganda

>2
Artists don't deserve jobs imo, and im saying this as an aspiring artist, to have a good culture you need extreme competition and 0 interests by the ruling class in promoting art and culture of any kind, culture should arise on its own as a natural human expression

STEM isn't exactly impressive either. Anyone can memorize and regurgitate a bunch of bullshit.