Any mental diagnosis anons here? I'll start

Any mental diagnosis anons here? I'll start.

PTSD
Major Depressive Disorder
ADHD

What pills you getting, nigga?
I got diagnosed with politoxycomania and depression some years ago but don't visit my shrink anymore

I got PTSD, Insomnia and Major Depressive Disorder. Taking zoloft, welbutrin, and ambien.

i suffer from alcoholism.

Remaron
Gabapenton
Tegratol

Gonna get something new for depression and adhd.

I like to stroke it. And party

Sorry to here user, iam an addict myself. Go to meetings

Depression
ADHD
Insomnia
Anxiety
Suicidal af too if that counts
Pic related is new pills I got today

Zoloft makes me anxious I hate it, and welbutrin.made me feel weird.didn't like.it. Plus I.used.to.abuse ambien, didnt go.so.well

ADHD, GAD, minor depressive NOS
paroxatine

Nope, I'm healthy in every way, both physically and mentally. Sorry you suck.

Dysthymia. I've been in a depressive state on and off since 1985.3 or 4 suicide attempts. Seem to be stable.

Some dissociative disorder. Not diagnosed but I know what being dissociative is like all to well.

Anxiety/panic attacks. Not as bad as they used to be.

Jesus christ I hate Seroqul,makes you feel so.foggy

Severe PTSD and insomnia here

I'm prescribed venlafaxine and hydroxyzine but i don't take them. I just smoke weed and it seems to help.

I also have a minor problem with alcohol.

If your on Sup Forums somethings.clearly wrong.with you.

for fucks sake dude, it was a joke, i like being drunk and the only thing i suffer from is the packy closing when i need another bottle.

My nigga

Hi, I'm Andy and I'm a Alcoholic.

>I just smoke weed and it seems to help.

I've heard this. My father probably has PTSD (Vietnam) but getting him to smoke weed would be next to impossible.

so what's wrong with you?

raped by an uncle?

borderline personnality disorder, major depression and alcohol problems. I take wellbutrin and quetiapine

Andy.....

Alcoholic father abusive, I had very difficult upbringing. My uncle was a very.cool guy I liked him alot

Generalized anxiety disorder, ADD, and tourette's

Yes?

I hate my bipolar disorder. It's really
Awesome

Diagnosed with depression. F32.2 or something like that. My main problem is insomnia but i dont get benzos prescripted because of my alcohol abuse. Antidepressants and neuroleptics dont do anything. Its 6 am and i still can not sleep. I just wanna die.

At least try and sell him on it. My PTSD is from multiple deployments to Afghanistan.

I am a stupid Autist with mdd and panic disorder comorbid

You need to calm down. I'm an alcoholic, and have killed 4 people including a 7 month year old, served 3 years for manslaughter, lost my whole family and fight it everyday. A legal drug like alcohol can destroy people's life's, stick to pot

Dysthymia (possibly bi polar, the doc said he wasn't sure yet), depression and General Anxiety.

I'm on Bupropion, and Klonopin at the moment. I just weaned off Lexapro, which is great because I felt like a zombie on that shit.

Bipolar checking in

>F32.2
Major depressive disorder, single episode w/o psychosis. Enjoy your ICD-10 schooling bitch.

>Diagnosed with depression

>and I bought it and ran with it

wake the fuck up and live life you week cunt.

Sry. Been too lazy for locking it up.

I recently got pill for depression as well. I suffer from chronic pain, but my pain kept getting worse and my pain pill dosage was going up too fast. Depression and pain are a bad combo. Luckily the pills will help with pain

news article or lies, also gonna need a time stamp of your face.

no excuses if you really want to get your message across.

Just ADD, I might start taking adderall

Shit man, what happened?

I don't have to prove shit to you. Take my advice or fuck off, I hope you die.

Opioids will help for both of your problems.

sup. i take invega, ativan and depakote. schizophrenia isn't fun, but I'm stable

Dont listen to this asshole opiods ruined my life

ADHD-fag here. If you're looking for ACTUAL treatment then use Vyvanse. Adderall hits hard and is hard to get off of, but it provides more of a "high"

Got in a car wreck, hit a minivan, killed a whole family. I'll never get the vision of the dead baby out of my head. Fought those demons for years

I have PTSD and insomnia. How do I tell if I'm depressed? And how do I get sleep?

Fuck yeah 100% agree. Vyvanse is superior

>I have the chance to post what I think might change peoples minds of driving drunk.

>I have the chance to make a difference

i choose to not.

Ya'll are fucked up. I'm getting my doctorate in clinical psychology (i.e. currently working in a clinic with people). I'll answer questions honestly for the next little bit if anyone has any.

Idiot, you think I can influence anyone here. I was sticking up for someone trying to do that.

Hey I take the same yellow pill

no, opiods have elevated my depression
oh, I know. I fucking hate them, but the pain is horrid. My doctor offered to give me fentanyl patches instead of hydromorphone. Codeine is/was enough of a problem and it is the lowest grade

Bipolar Disorder, with the papers to prove it.
Nice to meet you, op.

>you think I can influence anyone here

you mean by being the person you claim to be and posting proof you fucked your life up by killing a bunch of people?

yeah, i think that would have had an impact.

>Idiot, you think I can influence anyone here

you came here and started this.

Paranoid schizophrenia and anxiety