He took a year's break before joining Bayern in 2013 and led them to three successive league titles but did not win the...

>He took a year's break before joining Bayern in 2013 and led them to three successive league titles but did not win the Champions League in his spell with the German outfit.

>He added: "I am arriving at the end of my coaching career, of this I am sure."

>Guardiola's side were reduced to 10 men after 32 minutes against Burnley after Fernandinho's dismissal but goals from Gael Clichy and Sergio Aguero gave them the lead.

bbc.com/sport/football/38492059?

>"I will be at Manchester for the next three seasons, maybe more," Guardiola, 45, told NBC prior to his team's 2-1 win over Burnley on Monday.

>"I will not be on the bench until I am 60 or 65 years old. I feel the process of my goodbye has already started."

cokehead

Lel

I'm 99% sure he will take over an Italian team (aka Juventus) before he retires if he won't be able win the English championship.

That way he will have won 3 of Europe's top national championships (Spanish, German, Italian/English)

Or P$G if the Qataris won't be bored with that cub by then....

>That way he will have won 3 of Europe's top national championships (Spanish, German, Italian/English)

why have you included 'german' there?

Because he won the Bundesliga?

Because the German league is the 2nd best league in Europe (and by that, in the world) and Guardiola managed to win it 3 times.

>missing the implication

>gets exposed
>immediately thinks about resigning
really activates the almonds

spending the most money on hack managers and meme players doesn't make your league the best, Nigel

When you're only used to Spain and Germany, naturally the best, most competitive league in the home of football is going to rustle your feathers.

>REEEE... why are other teams not letting me win every match... we paid £50M for Stones! I want to go back to a one-horse-race league

he's managing Qatar in 2022
city until 2019
juventus after
maybe sneak in a short gig at PSG as well

I mean, his team won with 10 men against 12, he's probably feeling ok right now

pep wont win a premier league title
then simeone will stop him winning serie a
his relegated to a cup manager ala wenger

he is the new Brendan Fraser

bump

It's not an achievement winning the league with Buyern, They have financially constricted the league
If he managed in Italy and picked Juve then it's also not an achievement
But he'll only pick them rather than risk being exposed twice
German league is a top league, but in order for him to gain any reputation for winning it he should have tried with Dortmund or Neverkusen

>"I am arriving at the end of my coaching career, of this I am sure."

Mansour must be thrilled by this talk.

kek the epl broke him what a fraud

best league status: confirmed

This guy is a complete fraud.