The White man
Every time

Prime rib

>the white man

but against 2 opponents? clearly tyson, every single day

doubt tyson would be able to hit ali

This. Rope a dope V2.0

If he did it could quite possibly be over for Ali

Ali, no question. Tyson would exhaust himself.

Joe Louis vs. Ali would be better.

Jews

spotted the bruce lee/ali mythos dick riders

in reality, ali would be dropped the seconds he gets backed into a corner. Nigga cannot do a matrix dodge forever

Tyson, all day.

Mayweather vs Mcgregor
Mayweather is gonna win hands down - whos putting money on mcgregor fighting ultra dirty?

Ali would get in Tyson's head force mistakes

>cannot matrix dodge forever

Except that's exactly what he did to all the other heavy hitters. What makes Tyson so special?

It's not "mythos dick riding" if it's true

Ali fought and beat better fighters than Tyson ever did. He was the king during heavyweight boxing's most talent-filled era. Tyson was king too, but the competition wasn't as good. Tyson wasn't as good.

Tyson would win, by an ear.

he wouldn't be able to catch ali. I'd give my left ball to watch this match

he has amazing power as well as high speed for heavy hitter

Look up the fight Cody Garbrandt vs Dominick Cruz on youtube. They are two fighters in the ufc who have similar styles to Mike and Muhammad. Cruz being Muhammad and Cody being Mike(although Cody did abandon his guard a lot in that fight, something Mike would never do). I know it's a shit comparison as they are 2 completely different sports, but in my eyes that fight was the closest thing we will ever get to see that compares to this dream matchup. As far as who would win. Mike is dangerous in those first 4 rounds and could possibly win by KO but if Muhammad can weather the storm I think he would pick him apart to a decision.

Most likely but can you recognize that in a real fight, a fight for survival, Connor McGregor fucking murders Mayweather in under 2 minutes?

Tyson going to jail brought people out of retirement because they wouldn't have to fight him. Tyson would REK Ali I reckon. Tyson was unbelievably strong and fast.

This...people act like Tyson wasn't faster than almost any other heavyweight. Pre-prison Tyson was the best ever.

since when did ali have a prime version? i thought oberon was next in line

Tyson was just as fast as Ali, he just didn't have to play defense because his offense was better than anyone else.

If James Buster Douglas could kick a young Mike Tyson's ass imagine what Ali would do.

Less than that I would even say!

Mcgregor has been boxing exclusively for this fight hasn't he? On paper it looks stupid, but I hope he cracks him out and drops his 49-1.

I'd like to see if he is going to use his hand to measure distance and obstruct view, but I dont know how well that would hold in boxing. I do kickboxing and it's effective then, but completely different style of fighting.

Yes mayweather will most likely use his superior avoidance skills to beat mcgregor. But if mcgregor gets a hold of him its all over. Even with boxings little pussy padded gloves. Mcgregors power is sick.

Tyson wasn't the same after prison. Ali had 5 loses too you know.

To the ali people, look hes fights up on youtube, 90% of he's opponents are paid to dive, they all look seriously intoxicated and slow moving amateur at best

Tyson however, hes opponents are fast, defensive and quick reacting. He still knocks them down with 2x the speed ali ever had.

Who did Tyson fight? How well do you think Holyfield or Lewis would have done against Liston, Frazier, (prime) Foreman, etc.?

Who gives a shit

Ali of course

Ali also cheated at least once by cutting his glove between rounds to get more time to recover from being dazed.

Tyson has a real chance but Ali is the favorite there.

Tyson is also on tape saying he thinks Ali would win.

FPBP

GOAT

He fought anyone he could. Men were refusing fights! Ali was a positive public figure and like a previous poster said, a lot of Alis fights look a bit sus.

Tyson however, he was like a junk yard dog with stamina to boot.

>I hate Ali for some reason
>but it doesnt skew my opinion

Boxing got too shit for me lately (to watch), but Joshua has roped me right back in.

Upset about Henry Cooper or something?

We don't even know what prime Ali would look like. He was disqualified for 5 years because he wouldn't go to Vietnam to fight charlie.

I think with most sports the competition is constantly evolving...obviously this isn't always the truth but it's safe to say that most current generations are a step ahead of the previous. Tyson was also one of the first champs to have access to fight recordings so he could study himself and other fighters moves. Additionally pre-prison Tyson used to train harder than anyone.

This is correct in my opinion, except that it was actually a little under four years. Still, four years too many.

Muhammad Ali was a racist asshole.

Easily explained

Ali
>Public Figure
>During intense racial tension
>MLK and KKK era, needed a strong figure
>the only times he used fast repetitive punches was for show, they did nothing but the opponent was paid to take them = even now people that have no idea on real boxing idolise this.

Tyson
>Backyard fighter
>hard as nails and never runs out of steam
>short reach but one of the strongest punches thrown
>knocks down a bunch of no name niggas looking for wins that will fight til death
>still wins

There you have it

He was 29 when he came back and the male prime is from like 22-35.

Does that hurt your feelings?

pre-vietcong Ali would take a prime tyson

ali's cardio plummeted after those years he wasnt staying sharp

Ali had range and endurance, hard to hit and had a chin, Chuck Wepner tag him, but couldnt keep him down

post-vietcong al;i wouldve gassed then k.o'd by prime tyson

>Tyson was also one of the first champs to have access to fight recordings so he could study himself and other fighters moves.

What the fuck are you on about? Athletes have been watching film since the 8mm days.

Both of them would suck in any of the MMA's. Now days regular boxing is for weenies.

Tyson built like a jacked downsyndrome
Ali built like someone that eats lots of eggs and does a few push ups

>> HURR TYSON HAS NO DEFENSE
>> NEVER CATCH HIM, BIG AND SLOW

Tyson was a fucking unworldly boxer in his prime. Ali has no fucking chance.

Parkinson's.

Boxing isnt MMA you dicklicker.

Any MMA fighter would lose a rodeo clown competition.

They weren't as available to them. Bill Clayton (Tysons trainer) owned the largest collection of fight films at the time. It's pretty well known that Tyson had access to more fight footage than anyone at the time.

But Tyson isnt just some backyard brawler, thats the bullshit people perpetuate that don't know. Dude had insane head movement, footwork and lightning fast hands.

He was also a fucking freak.

I completely agree. He was fucked in the head and had a lot to prove which made him extremely dedicated to training and being the best. (pre-prison)

I think he just means where he came from. Fighting everyone from a young age, then training was applied thick and well.

kek

Ali would win, though.

Only if someone pulled out a steel chair from under the ring whilst the guest referee tom jones was distracted by time traveling black activists

Tyson couldn't go the rounds.

He had plenty of stamina just rarely needed it...we are talking about his prime here so when did he ever lose from being gassed in a fight before he went to prison?

It's pretty easy to go the rounds when you know your openent isnt going for a KO

Good topic, OP. As a fan of the sweet science, I am glad to see this discussion and all the comments, even the stupid ones.

after about 5 rounds tyson would be biting off his ear

well tyson is like half a foot shorter than ali to begin with so that picture is garbage. 2/10. moving on...

Did he fight anyone of note in his prime? I think Tyson was an amazing fighter, but I don't think he's as proven as Ali. Ali was surrounded by better fighters.

>biting off his ear
an incident that happened years after prison when Tyson had all but given up on boxing and training.

Don king

Lol!

Height doesnt always mean youre gonna fucking steamroll them. Who was the short guy who punched upwards? Was like 5'2" lol creaming motherfuckers

As I said in a previous post I think each generation gets slightly better than the last. I know that's going to be a highly controversial statement but the fighters Tyson fought were just as good if not better than the ones Ali fought, Tyson just made them look like chumps. He was also the undisputed champ prior to prison so he fought everyone there was to fight, not his fault they weren't up to your standards.

Hahahaha

>tyson uses liver uppercut hook
>don king uses $80000 towel

I seen them both, Tyson when Cus was training him before Don rob you blind King got with him. Tyson would off knocked him the fuck out within 3. With Don King , Ali would of beat him to a pulp

You really shouldn't throw Tyson under the bus right away. Despite his lumbering nigger status, in his prime VS Ali would be fucking crazy to watch.

Ali was a skilled fighter
Tyson was a brute force puncher
Ali would have worn him down and picked him apart

Optimus Prime

Tyson was an extremely skilled fighter that also had punching power.

I dont think you can pick apart tyson. The fucker didnt miss because his reach was short so he was always inside.

buster douglas did

Why does everyone keep bringing up post-prison tyson. He didn't want to fight anymore after prison. We are talking about tyson in his prime here.

yeah and a young forman beat an aged ali.

you need to stop. you're embarrassing yourself.

cant knockout what you cant hit youtube.com/watch?v=UGzvQT-HYP8

So, what's your argument?

Ali only did that shit with chumps. Tyson had really good defense too and an even better offense.
youtu.be/uYZzMPsm6c4

Anybody that thinks Ali would stand a chance against Prime Tyson is insane, and fucking stupid. You probably also believe Bruce Lee would win a fight against Tyson, fucking weabos.
Out of 100 matches, Tyson wins 96+ of them.

he was knocked down tho in some fights but so was Tyson

Ali was knocked OUT in some fights and he used to get tagged and dazed all the time, why do you think he got brain damage.

This

he got the brain damage from the islam not from the fighting m8

checked and kek'd

Prime Mayweather

Holy mekekka

Ali only ever lost by decision. He was never knocked out.

>clearly tyson, every single day

;)

Basically...the people that think Ali would win because of his defense skills must also think mayweather would beat prime tyson.

basically