Sup Forums confessions thread

post 'em.

OP confession: I like future bass. I REALLY like future bass.

I only come here to shitpost

this is more for the hivemind over at /gg/ but I find playing with gear to be the most fun part of playing guitar. and synths don't sound as good

I've never masturbated to music

I can't fucking stand Grimes

I really like future funk even though I acknowledge it takes minimal effort in most cases
kpop was one of my favorite genres but I'm afraid I'm growing out of it and idk what to do

i have a sweet tooth for some anime influenced music and ken ashcorp
please kill me i deserve to die

Death In June made me reconsider my sexuality and now when I'm drunk I start smooching gay men and tell them how great fascism is.

the wall is my favourite album

This

I like Lorde a lot.

thirded

I unironically like 3rd wave post-rock.
In fact, it is literally the end game of music.
Nothing else comes close in terms of conveying pure emotion.
Absolutely no irony/sarcasm was included in this post.

what about romantic era classical?

I have never EVER paid for music in any way, shape, or form.

me too man

You really think someone would have an educated opinion in an unpopular opinions thread?

this is by far the worst meme in the world

I'd rather rage comics came back

you disgust me

(You)

I'm convinced that you're the only person posting this shit over and over again for some autistic reason

Me too dude, I love her

I don't listen to music

kek, same.

I pretty much exclusively listen to unknown artists from soundcloud threads or mainstream hitmakers on spotify playlists. I pretty much never listen to anything in between.

Lorde's most recent album might be my favorite album since Ys. It's so recent that I can't really contextualize it but it's really really good.

I listen to the vast majority of my music through laptop speakers or Skullcandy earbuds.

y

Emo is one of the most underrated and misunderstood genres in the history of modern music.

Misunderstood yes, underrated no.

I listen to music almost exclusively through YouTube.

I can't fucking stand Grimesposters. Grimes is alright.

This is unironically the best album I've listened to this year.

this is the only one i'm gonna judge

OP, future bass is good

Too lazy for monitors. That's for (a) recording or (b) serious listening sessions.

I'm black as hell but I honestly can't stand hip hop and would rather join a prog band as a bassist.

then you need to listen to more music

this is not much of a "confession" its rather something we call personality

I have compared flac, vbr v0, cbr 320 and youtube.
Music literally sounds better on youtube. Must be something with the reencoding when uploading.

The thing is that no matter where I go everyone fucking expects me to listen to hip hop where the few stuff that I can stand in the genre is probably Madlib, DJ Shadow and MF DOOM, and at this point it's kind of driving me mad.

well at least you believe in some stereotypes

my dude the cure for this is to not give a shit what normals say/do . Its the only way you can find peace in this life. Also mad respect for MF DOOM and dj shadow i like them too

like?

It's less me believing and more the great majority of people expecting me to be into it and being surprised when I'm really not.
Been trying my hardest to do that, I'm honestly done with this whole ordeal at this point.

I really like vaporwave...

take this shit back to twitter

you can get some decent bookshelf speakers for like $120 you don't need monitors

I think classical music sounds pompous and gay and people only pretend to like it, or have shitty taste

i almost exclusively listen to pop music now.
the only new release ive listened to this year is the charli xcx one.
i hope bad things happen to the people filling the catalog with rhiphopheads threads

I call myself a folk lover but haven't listened to Dylan

this is cute

ur wrong, not being able to appreciate why others like things you don't is known as autism.

u just havent found the right stuff friend

i like Lorde

I really liked that last Jon Bellion album before All Time Low blew the fuck up

i hate mac demarco and the genre of straight up normcore he "inspired"

I love italo disco influenced music but don't want to listen to actual italo disco

weezer is shit

this

Then do it man Hendrix once said that race doesn't matter it's only how they play that matters

Whitechapel are in my top 5 favourite bands.
Admittedly that's only for the first 3 albums, and I imagine nostalgia plays a small factor in that.

I add albums to my Topsters that I've never listened to and then post it in the chart thread.

American Beauty/American Psycho is one of my top 5 favourite albums.

I fucking LOVE Yung Lean.

I fucking hate most rock and metal bands from the 70's-90's. metallica is shit. cant stand the misfits.

I completely agree.

Korns first two albums and Marilyn Mansons first two albums help me write music

I love post-rock and industrial shit.

Future Funk's good when the artists list the sources, because they're usually better than the remix.

I do this too. Sorry Sup Forums.

I hate Radiohead purely because of their fanbase, but their music is good

ive never listened to any album by kanye, kendrick lamar, that midget guy or any other rapper after 2005, and im actually pretty proud of that

this and i would also apply it to the most of jazz music