QUESTION:

QUESTION:

>New to small city
>I recent had a sexual encounter with a solid 8/10 after a tinder date (first time we met up).
>Had messy drunk sex after meeting at local pub
>The next morning had sober sex.
>No condom.
>About to cum
>Pulled out and came on her ass/back
>She FLIPS the fuck out
>Says that was so rude and disrespectful
>"what was i supposed to do"
>Goes to bathroom then leaves shortly after

Was I in that much of the wrong, if she was okay with having sex without a condom, youd think cumming on her back was implied..

If story is fact, bitch is retarded.
You could have asked though.

stop fucking randos without a condom. i got molluscum contagiosum doing that and it fucking suuuucked. and MC isn't even permanent.

also yeah that's weird that she freaked out. i mean i generally don't cum on chicks unless i get some sort of direct signal that they're into it, but still

Dude just pull out and pinch it off and dump in the toilet or the trash, don't body shot without permission.

Should have filled that bitch up like a cream pastry.

She wanted your baby to trap you into child support and pissed u pulled out.

Exactly what I was thinking

this

might have snagged you a 8/10...you'll never do better

Imlregnating a crazy bitch, great idea

worst part IMO of one night stands, you dont really know what you can do/dont do.
I knew some girls who wouldnt let me cum on them but always made me wear a condom, be kind of weird running to the bathroom about to cum

cum in her ass what?
my girlfriend always asks me to cum in her ass when im about to cum makes her feel more full

Obviously she was loose, but how slutty was she? helps explain the story

They are all crazy so you might as well get an attractive one

You can cum in a bitch's mouth, or on her ass, back or tits and it's acceptable. Only face is crossing the line. And even then, who gives a shit? She's a bitch.

Cool story, stop bragging cause your snaggletooth GF does anal.

virgin detected

Molluscum contagiosum isn't an sti. And it usually always in children...

Above the stomach or below the knees I could understand a flip out.

But bitches gotta know we're putting it on their back or stomach, possibly thighs.

You bust in a trash can or toilet every time to cum!?

Ya but there's different levels and types of crazy...

she wanted you to impregnate her so you were trapped FOREVER

dodged a fuckin bullet there bro

I mean it was ass / lower back. we were doing it in doggy style, so i feel it was expected..

If she wanted to get preggo, would she not have just stayed and haved more sex and told him to cum inside her the next time? Freaking out seems like something else

Agree stomach and back should be pretty acceptable.

So where did you cum the first time you fucked her op?

>Imlregnating

He's probably spot on tho