Is it a good or bad thing if half of the kids in my class thinks I'm gonna shoot up my school?

Is it a good or bad thing if half of the kids in my class thinks I'm gonna shoot up my school?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/weDSliJBvuU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>2017 and hasnt shot up his school.

fucking pleb

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I AM NOT ASHAMED WAS THE MOST INACCURATE COLUMBINE FILM REEEEEEEEEEEEE CASSIE'S PARENTS ARE FUCKING BITCH ASSHOLE CUNTS FOR MAKING IT ALL ABOUT HER. FUCK FLYLEAF TOO.

ERIC AND DYLAN DESERVED BETTER

I feel youre trying to tell us something but your autism is holding you back.

I thought it was pretty clear. I am Not Ashamed sucked ass and was inaccurate af, cassie's parents are niggers for using her death in the massacre to get rich, flyleaf's song about her was inaccurate, and the two shooters deserved better because for two years prior there was signs of their plans. People call them psychos, but they don't know about how long they suffered inside themselves.

I think your autism is affecting your reading comprehension. We speak English, you niggerfaggot

pretend you work for Nike and just doit

>We speak English, you niggerfaggot

Oh we got a butt hurt virgin boy here guys.

Good if you're not planning on it.
Bad if you are.

IF YOU AREN'T GONNA TALK TO ME ABOUT HOW ERIC AND DYLAN DESERVED BETTER AND SHOULDN'T HAVE HAD TO SUFFER FOR SO LONG WITH PEOPLE OUTRIGHT IGNORING THE SIGNS RIGHT IN FRONT OF THEIR EYES AND THEIR SCHOOL ENDORSING THAT VERY SUFFERING THEN FUUUCKKKKKKK OFFFFFFFFF

Get a new haircut and wear a greater variety of colors. Take the bass out of your voice and smile more. Yes - Yes it is bad that they think you're gonna shoot up the school, because if you have to ask this question then you probably will you autistic cunt.

your anus must have been stretched by your dad cause you are seriously butt hurt

Well...are you?

How does it feel to know I fuck more women in a week than you will ever have in your entire life?

Pretty good, at least I'm not a fucking hoe who gives away their body to anyone and anything, I'm pure unlike you.

Bad thing. Im surprised you haven't if people are openly giving you shit about looking like a school shooter.

You should actually shoot up your school.

honestly you can fuck all the hoes you like, but girls who worship school shooters are loyal freaks and there are very few guys who also worship school shooters and now everything about them, so. pick of the little, so to speak.

Typical response from a virgin.

You sound like a middle/high schooler.

bait confirmed

You too? I used to be that kid as well. Wasn't fun times. Rumors about me being a drug dealer, to incestous fag, to school shooter, etc.

To be fair I was pretty nuts but that's mostly because I was given 70mg doses of Vyvanse since I was a kid. NEVER fall for prescription Jew. My advice? Just get the shit beaten out of you, it's a very sobering experience

that's a banable offense.

Your point being?

Are you seriously blaming other people for not stopping the two of them, or for not sympathizing with how much they suffered? They weren't "troubled and misunderstood", and even if they were, it's still outweighed a thousand times over by the selfishness of killing other people. Eat shit and die if you have even an ounce of respect for these two degenerates. They should have tried to get help, and you should too.

Just mumble ''this one will live'' when they say or do something nice to you

You're welcome

that top one you linked wasn't me. Are you that new you don't know multiple people can respond to something?

Little girls aren't women yet, m8 stop kissing yourself.

Now there's the look and attitude of someone who's going to go through gender reassignment in the near future. Good luck with that sister.

No they were pretty cool. They were rebelling against post modernism and were already suicidal, so why not shoot up the school?

Some people can't be put into a public school mixed with nothing but materialist Social Darwinism and no moral ground to stand on from there forefathers without going nuts.

Simple as that. Adolescent hormones + competive atmosphere - all morals but nihilism = shootings

Caught 4 of em, we gon eat tonight!

does you're ass open so wide it swallows bananas?

Top kek, this.

Why did you put troubled and misunderstood in quotes, did I say that??

No, I would never put 100% of the blame on other people. They still chose to shoot up Columbine, even if there were millions of tiny factors that led to it unrelated to them. What they did wasn't selfish, however. Go read about them if you honestly think that way.

They did try to get help OH MY GOD you people are retarded, go read about Columbine you fucking idiot. You fucking loser. If you honestly believe that TWO TEENAGE BOYS didn't leave behind countless signs, didn't want help, you are fucking retarded. Eric wanted to get caught, he wanted so badly, but he couldn't physically seek out help because his father was a strict military type and didn't believe in "help". Eric even applied to the marines. They left guns out in their rooms, Dylan cut himself in obvious places, and no one said anything. They turned a blind eye, just like you.

I have an incredible amount of respect and love and empathy, BECAUSE THOSE BOYS ARE LIKE EVERY OTHER FUCKING KID HAVING A HARD TIME. They're like me, I mean I'm an adult now but in highschool I suffered tremendously at the hands of bullies and wanted to kill myself and the bullies and the teachers who let it happen right in front of them. Even students who survived the massacre admitted to all the shit that happened to Eric and Dylan.

Eat shit and die if you honestly believe kids don't think about killing themselves, and others, when they're constantly bullied, PELTED WITH KETCHUP AND CUPS OF FECAL MATTER EVERYDAY, you are fucked if you would just write them off as outliers and freaks, and you'll keep doing it like a selfish bastard until someone in your life decides to shoot something up to, you fucking psychotic cunt. You are pathetic, you have no sympathy, and you'll suffer for it one day.

This shit will keep happening, just like terrorist attacks, until fuckers like you care enough to figure out why they happen and try to put a stop to them.

They aren't people to look up to, and you shouldn't sympathize with them. I agree that their situation was unfortunate and easily preventable, but "wanting to get caught" isn't the same as "asking for help", because any semblance of wanting to get helped goes out the window when you go out of your way to harm other people. No amount of mistreatment justifies what they did. It's an unfortunate story, but they aren't the heroes of it. I do hope people in their situation have more ready access to help, but I don't give them a pass on their murders either.

You're fucked in the head, a school shooting isn't "rebellious", it's a thoughtless violent act.

plus the restricted drugs given to Eric and then taken away, and the given and taken away again, plus the constant bullying and physical assault, plus the possible assault by a police officer a couple months prior to the massacre, etc etc really I could go on forever, Columbine happened because a lot of things that could have been prevented had even one adult in their life, such as a parent or a teacher OR THE THERAPIST ASSIGNED TO THEIR DIVERSION PROGRAM WHICH ERIC TOLD THE TRUTH ABOUT HIS HOMICIDAL THOUGHTS TO been paying attention.

That doesn't make what they did "fair", if I tell you and everyone else that I'm going to steal your car, it doesn't mean it's fair that I did it, nor does it matter how badly I need the car or how unfair it is that you own it.

There you go putting words in my mouth again, I never said I looked up to them you fucking kike. Stop virtue signalling on Sup Forums. I do sympathise with them, and you're a monster not to.

you're an asshole for saying they "should have just talked to someone", actually they fucking did. Eric admitted his homicidal thoughts in the diversion program THREE MONTHS prior to the massacre, and the therapist and POLICE OFFICERS did nothing. In fact, they released him from their care early. So fuck you if that's all you can say. You're the type to wait for someone to kill themselves an then go, gosh I wish they had talked to someone!!!! Do you know how hard that is to do??? MOREOVER, ONCE AGAIN, THEY DID TALK TO PEOPLE, SO FUCK YOU AGAIN.

wow lmao I can't understand why you keep pulling up words I never used

You seem upset.
They're situation is easy to sympathize with, but their actions make them worse than the people who tormented them.

not a bad thing. I am the same way and the half that don't are the type that would themselves.

Maybe they just think you're a straight shooter

nah, actually. tbh I was upset but now I remember you know nothing of the actual situation, never listed to any of the families talking, never listened to their parents talking, or what anyone had to say about the before and after situation, you never read the shooter's journals, you never read their online chatlogs or watched their home videos or in fact did anything other than hop on the bandwagon of people who hate teenage killers and write them off without even bothering to remember they're human beings and deserved better and quite frankly, all I have to say to you is that you're insulting the victims. And the future victims that will spring from you writing of teen killers and ignoring that they're human and they deserve better.

tbh you're kind of a freak and devoid of emotion, i can see that.

some kids thought I would in high school but I didn't. I liked that they were afraid of me felt like I had some power in my pitiful life

I think I actually agree with most of what you're saying, but the way you're trying to glorify them, or make them out to just be "kids who were unfairly treated :(((((" fails to acknowledge that what they did was wrong, and that sort of attitude is only going to encourage other kids to do the same thing. We both think troubled kids deserve help, clearly, but I think it's important to not encourage the sort of thing they did.

Besides, what about the people tormenting them, don't they deserve sympathy too? It's not as black and white as "innocent kids get bullied and ignored by whole town of demon people", everyone involved has their own struggles and personal demons. I get that you were bullied, and it's easy to view the people who bullied you as thoughtless tormentors, but people only bully others because of their own problems. If one of the two shooters talked to about wanting to shoot up the school and was ignored, you'd better believe the other kids weren't getting any help either. Nobody deserved to die, nobody deserved to be bullied, nobody is good and nobody is evil.

good
they'll leave you alone
if that's what u want anyway
otherwise it's bad

youtu.be/weDSliJBvuU

It's obvious what they did was wrong. I think I even said that above??? They chose to shoot up their school, and they deserve the blame for that but that is NOT THE WHOLE STORY, and a court room with video evidence of the fact they shot up the school agreed it was the whole story. The full story includes questions like WHY did they do it, what were the obvious signs, why didn't anyone do anything to stop them.

Honestly I just completely disagree with you on the point it's only their fault. If they did not kill themselves during their NBK, I would agree only they should go to prison, and the people who sold them the guns illegally (I dont have anything against guns, just their illegal sale).

But we also need to address the teachers that admitted to seeing the violence against them without addressing it, their parents who saw signs and didn't do anything, their friends who knew and didn't have the resources to do anything, the police and psychologists who had an admittance Eric and Dylan were homicidal/suicidal and did nothing. These people don't deserve jail, but they deserve something.

Eric and Dylan did not have any mental illnesses, besides Eric's OCD. Therefore, they didn't just pick up guns one day and go crazy, this was a 2+ year event that involved many characters, who most actually do deserve some blame and repercussions for what happened, even if nothing as extreme as jail time.

I honestly don't know how I'm encouraging kids to shoot people by thinking about them, learning their stories and sharing them with others. Honestly I think that does just the opposite, it opens the dialogue for kids to seek help if they need it, it opens a dialogue for parents to become equipped to deal with signs their kids might be displaying, if they do.

I agree with your last sentiments, but that doesn't mean we should ignore what is happening. We should always be learning and exploring and trying to do better ESPECIALLY schools, which have terrible reputations.

No they won't, they'll harass and ostracize him til the end of school. He should stick up for himself.

Like I said, I think we agree on most points, I just think jumping to their defense sends a strange message, especially if witnessed by someone dealing with similar issues. And yeah, schools are shitty, and more importantly the way we handle people with mental issues or damaging home/school/work lives are shitty.

I wanna go back In time and shoot up my school. Trouble is/was I live in Britbong so no automatics

Grow the fuck up.

cheers then. I do feel quite secure I can pick up on any signs in kids and teens after having researched this stuff so thoroughly just on my own. I can see what you mean, though i'll keep explaining the whole story to anyone who expresses an interest

Stupid reply retard. Not explaining why I should or asking more questions. Retard.

Man, my mistake, clearly you're a mature adult who deserves respect.

Enjoy the feeling. You're peaking.