Rap music single handedly created the nigger culture and what what could have been progression for blacks everywhere...

Rap music single handedly created the nigger culture and what what could have been progression for blacks everywhere, they are now fucked. Things were looking promising for black people until rap culture started glorifying being dumb monkeys.

>Rap music single handedly created the nigger culture
Nigger culture created rap music.

True, but rap music glorified monkeyism, where in easily influenced nigs took the bait and spread their genes.

So instead of having classy blues and jazz nigs, we have mutant apes.

Just look at an older black guy born in the 70's compared to a young black guy. Goes from non threatening dude to a fucking dead eye unpredictable ape.

I don't know why people have this idea that blacks were ever decent people.
They were niggers then and they're sure as shit are niggers now.

Not sure you know what I meant when i said "Nigger".

they were slowely making progress, than fucking Tupac came along and fucked it up for them.

>and what what could have been progression
>and what what

if you're going to shit post at least proofread your shit before you click the post button.

silly nigger.

You meant you're a fucking nigger lover that thinks they were once great and somehow got lost in there jungle music.
These motherfuckers have always been subhumans and they always will be.

Nigger lover.

Man, we black people really get your guys triggered.

Why not just ignore us like we ignore you? The majority of us are just decent people trying to live our lives, just like most white people.

Lol, then there's you autists that lurk on Sup Forums and give all white people bad names.

do you guys like me because im white

>These motherfuckers have always been subhumans and they always will be.

stay triggered, cuck.

you cant groups today's niggers with someone like Neil Degrasse Tyson

He's an example of older generation niggers that made progress.

> you can't group

So close to making an educational statement.

So you actually think all black people are gangster trash? gtfo.

it's Sup Forums dude.
everyone here is a fuck.

most of them strive to have the gangster look or mentality.

GR8 B8 M8

That sounds like its supported by some good statistics and surveying.

v tru

>Why not just ignore us like we ignore you?
What is crime?
Why is the black crime rate so out of proportion?

Don't need stats, I just stick my head out the window.

>What is crime

Bro, what are you saying? lol

Black crime is out of proportion because a lot of black people live in poverty, compared to white people.

Crime is a poverty problem, not a race problem. This is basic.

> Don't need stats

Yep, sounds about right.

Whites that live in poverty don't have the same rates of crime.
It is a race problem.

more crime in the ghetto than trailer parks.

You must live in the ghetto poorfag

Fine, I'll take the bait:

Damn, it's weird that a race of people who were subjugated and mistreated for centuries aren't acting appropriately.

Very odd.

Niggers get fucking Section 8 housing and still destroy it. What more could you fucking give them? They're not going to learn, they seriously act like fucking animals.

So they act like animals forever? Just because they weren't treated like animals? Look at the majority of Africa. Mother fuckers still living in mud huts.

More crime reported*

You really gonna pretend like you have the numbers in front of you?

I'm not even debating you on this. All I'm saying is why the fuck are Sup Forumstards so obsessed with black people?

Most of us literally do not give a fuck about what you guys are up to, yet you cucks have a 'nigger hate thread' going on every night.

Why?

Niggers should have been deported back to Africa once slavery was abolished. The world would be a much better place right now

>MUH SLAVERY
Every race on earth was either in slaves or slave owners.

Then there's the fact that it been 200 years and you niggers still can't get you're shit together.
Your argument itself is incredibly racist.

because nigs are fucking up everything, why should we have to walk in fear of getting shot robbed or stabbed everyday. It's not you we're talking about, It's actual fuckers ruining it for the rest of you, you know the kind.

Blame your ancestors then, you half witted cock bag.

Lmao stop acting like you give a fuck about what happens to Section 8 housing.

Shit, maybe it's because they were used as satellite countries for the world powers at the time?

and you wonder why people hate the jews

That's probably because some of these fags got punked by one in front of their girlfriend.

You realize that black people weren't allowed to vote less than 70 years ago right?

Slavery ended, but prejudice didn't.

God, I wish I could just make you idiots see what the rest of the world sees.

Most white people aren't like this. It's just a few of you ignorant scum bags who literally think all of this shit happens because black people are just wired wrongly.

The hate is earned.
You delusional bastard, the white hate that goes down in every fucking site but this one is ridiculous.
Take it to reddit, fag.

pic related

/thread

>everything

You probably live in America. You're alive. You have internet access. Probably a household where you can sleep.

but hur dur, niggers are fucking up everything.

Shut the fuck up man. Most black people are just living their god damn lives. Stay out of it.

Perfect example

>70 years
Seventy fucking years.
You know how I know you're white?

i wouldn't even have a problem with nignogs being lazy fucks, because hey, i'm a lazy fuck myself

it's the fact that they blame "da whyte mayne"

Awww, someone hurt your precious feelings because they criticized white people once?

Jesus Christ, you're such a thin skinned loser. Don't cry, nobody is gonna take away your whiteness.

my point is that the niggers get handouts and still can't make the best of it. You know like actually take care of their living quarters. I hate niggers end of story. Scum of the earth

progress, but yet you refuse to live knowing things changed.

Racism will always be. bringing up the past all the time constantly and pushing it in every white guys face isn't making it better. we know it was fucked up what happened back then. Be glad you are in a time where it's not like that anymore. Stop acting like that time is still today.

Come on, this is weak propaganda. We both know this is ignoring a lot of hard working black people, who are just trying to keep their heads down and out of trouble.

>Jesus Christ, you're such a thin skinned loser. Don't cry, nobody is gonna take away your blackness.

...but it's everywhere your people exist, even in countries that did not own slaves. You do the worst everywhere.

Also, FUCK YES that is strange. Black people act like fools because their ancestors where fucked over? If that's the case, we better kick you out now because history can not be changed!

Yesssss, and white people receive zero hand outs. Also, fuck you. Thank God most people of your skin color don't have your fucked up, misguided mentality.

that's why I've been robbed at knife point, that's why my gf's cars was stolen? That's why my cousin was also robbed? all by black people. Give me a break.

What's your solution? Kill all black people?

bait or dumb

What handouts do whites get FOR BEING WHITE? Blacks get shit just for being black. I'm sorry, every other race recognizes blacks as underachievers, it is obvious.

exactly, so stop sticking up for these kind of nigs and realize things need to change in order for black people to not keep their heads down.

Most niggers don't work and live off the government. Then blame white people because of this?
You have Asians, Mexicans, Indians coming to America busting their damn asses off working, going to school to better their life and their families lives yet niggers just sit on their lazy asses all day and kill each other.

Don't you fucking get it? So many black people WISH they weren't black. You'd never, ever understand what it's like to hate the skin you were given at birth.

You are your own worst enemy.

>He thinks the US is the world

I'll bite, segregation. Be yourself by yourself, no evil whitey to help or hurt you. Better yet, go help your people in Africa.

It's a start.

we have to bring back profiling, stop and search.
If you look like a gangster or wannabe, you should be searched.

Hell yeah affirmative action, section 8, black only colleges, black history month etc. shut your invalid argument up. You fucking niggers get everything handed to you and still don't do shit but sit on your ass and blame other people for your shit lives.

>Thinking the US isn't the world.

>inb4 "da whyte mayne invented facts"

>your ancestors

Blacks sold them, jews brought them to America, something like 3% of them where brought to the Americas and only 1.6% of the population owned slaves. Fuck you,I should not be punished for something not even my ANCESTORS did.

If you were to still live in African YOU'd be a actual slave or die of hunger OR die of aids. Be glad the White / medditerrean man have brought your ancestors on their ark to the promised land.

>giving a radical response to a known issue to change the subject from the issue presented to the radical thing you just said
Fuck off. Blacks cause, and have always caused, the highest rates of crime, most squalid living conditions, shortest span of life, lowest average IQ, rely on governmental assistance more than other races, breed like rabbits, riot violently in large groups, create lazy slang out of the current language they're using, the list goes on and on. They are simply the lesser breed of human. Some may say they're better athletes, but beyond sports needing someone who is just large and/or can run fast, Caucasian males are always the ones to come out on top, in every contest

Makes sense that you would say that considering you don't go out much and try to fit in with these degenerates.

Hell.
This
Was supposed to be to you

Don't try to reason with moneys, they will feel sorry for themselves for another 1000 years and still make excuses and expect whitey to help them out. The difference will be, Mexicans will be running America and they are not as nice.

I was just out today, Master Shake. Fuck your cup life!

The only thing I was trying to prove tonight is that many black people are perfectly existing in this world without any problem.

I guess in the end of the day, deeply rooted beliefs are just that.

Again, I don't hate white people or people of any ethnicity. Nor do I blame white people today for the actions of their ancestors, but ignoring what happened is ignoring the problems of today.

Seriously, I'm saying this to the person who hates black people the most, try and talk to one. Just sit and have an open mind. I've discovered that we really aren't so different.

>Thinking the US is globally relevant compared to China

As long as liberal universities keep bringing up why they should be upset, it's never going to go away.

Good money in hate.

Leaving your basement doesn't count as "going out" but nice try, lad.

Here is the thing RACIST white people do realised that there are good black INDIVIDUALS. However, the overall effect of having blacks in our community/country is negative.

There are GREAT black people, but I want them all gone. They can help their own people.

peace and love fam, have a nice night

Universities exist to create conflict, every croup is either oppressed or an oppressor to them. It's based in Marxism.

I have NEVER pretended that everything black people do is void of error, but grouping every single of one us together is fucking retarded.

>Why?

I have lived around niggers all my life
they're nasty fucking animals
some may seem nice at first but it doesn't take long before they try to steal from you or cheat you in some way and then blame you for it
after awhile no one needs a reason to hate niggers other than they're niggers

noight

This guy gets it. The problem isn't black people. The problem is niggers. Such a strong difference between the two, I've known many good black people, and am close friends with some as well. Still, I see a black person walk and talk a certain way, I know that they're scum. It's those people that make the rest of the black people look bad. They're loud and Rowdy, good black people are the same as good whites, they don't make much commotion, and are pleasant company

Shut up nigger

If we embargoed China their entire economy would collapse in mere hours.

The only good black person is Neil deGrasse Tyson

Anything you say master :^)

thanks for the selfie but I'm married and not a giant cocksucking faggot
but hey the nigger might be interested

Exactly why cant all black people be astrophysicists?

Why does everyone on this site act like niggers invade their safe space on the daily? It's like a subtle obsession from all the BBC threads that have been popping up lately.

just tryin to share a little love, world needs a whoooole lot more of it. yes, it's cliche. yes, songs have been written about it 1 million times, but still very few people have gotten the message

sad