I'm looking for an NHL team to follow and I've narrowed it down to two

I'm looking for an NHL team to follow and I've narrowed it down to two.

Any arguments for or against my supporting any of these teams?

Canada > Bombston

go to the canucks, Being a bruins fan is suffering, and as such you will just move on to the next team to bandwagon anyway.

bruins. they have a history and you can watch feel good footage of beating the canucks in 7 games. vancouver's fanbase is full of gays and trannies just don't fucking do it

[citation needed]

we don't want you, fuck off and die
t. Bruinsfags

the burden of proof is actually on you to prove that they aren't, the evidence is overwhelming.

One team will make the ploffs and the other won't.

You want the team that won't.

Don't be a Bruins fan

I am one

If you don't live here or you can afford to see them fuck off

As a Canucks fan,

How did you manage to narrow us down into your top 2 selections?

Follow your state/city's team

pls don't comment

then he won't be a canucks fan.

How is being a Bruins fan more suffering than a Canuck fan?

we have a history of suffering. a tradition.
and we do it anyway because bruins.
you fucks are just a mediocre expansion team saturated with Xeattle faggots

>vancouver's fanbase is full of gays and trannies

This is objectively true.

the bruins are a team for dim-witted new englanders that don't understand football

strictly marketing

the Preds? Ahaahhaahhahahahahahaa,

No.

Canucks are more fun

and by marketing I mean colors and logos. In case that wasn't evident.

the bruins logo is good. the bruins fan experience: not so much. Trust me Dixiebro: bandwagoning this team is not worth it.

>bruins game
>no gamethread
>all these bruins fans saying not to become one

consider the following:

but dude, I honestly don't know why I even asked Sup Forums, I think deep down I just "am" a bruinsfag.

Call me gay or whatever, but to me, logo and colors are absolutely everything. And the broons have a hell of a logo.

I mean, I won't stop you, but as other bruinsfags have warned you: this team is suffering. if you want to tough it out with us, more's the merrier, but consider yourself warned, m8.

you are a massive faggot if you don't follow your city/state team for no good reason

There is literally no reason not to root for the Sharks.

>the Sharks.
>That C logo
>the Sharks
WEW

Well greetings, from a massive faggot.

I hail from TN, a shitty state in general but even shittier sports teams. The Titans, Preds, Grizzlies, and Volunteers. Fucking ROFL I am not touching any of those teams with a 10' pole.

I luckily can say I was born in Georgia though so I can support the dawgs without being called a bandwagon.

I'd take Nashville over either of the teams you mentioned. Boston isn't all that bad though.

I never said that was the Sharks logo you dumbfuck, I was telling OP to follow the objectively best NHL franchise.

yes, shorks are appealing but not as much as boston's

Vancouver for sure. It's the only team they have and nobody will call you a bandwagoner. Plus Boston is a cesspool.

>Boston is a cesspool
t. a literal cesspool

I wouldn't even bother watching football if I wasn't indoctrinated into a team, how does one just pick a team to support? Without an emotional connection what's the point? Most team sports are fucking boring

>talking shit about an American city
>a fucking leaf
I'd rather live in Detroit than your pathetic excuse of a non-country.

transplant Bostonfag here

Boston sports fandom is shit, generally full of pessimistic faggots who write their teams off at the first sign of trouble, then act like they were so passionately invested the whole time if they rally. Also full of rude drunks and obnoxious Boston hooligans.

Br00ns have an insufferable team identity (DURR DA BIG BAD BRUINS DONT GET HIT) , have been a revolving door for the league's most unlikeable players, and have by far the most insufferable commentators in hockey. To top this off they're currently a dumpster fire burnt in offering to the gods of GM retardation.

Root for literally any other team except Philly, but if you root for a team from somewhere other than where you grew up, currently live, or who your old man rooted for you're a huge fag desu lad.

>if you root for other teams you're a fag

spoken like a non Tennesseean.

Seriously? My dad supports a college team that has the lyrics "get their corn from a jar" in the fucking fight song. Not to mention the tune is obnoxious as hell

OP just curious what other teams have you bandwagoned?

only the best marketed.

NCAA: Georgia (as said earlier, not really a bandwagon.. was born there) and Iowa

Pats
Yanks
Nets
Sporting kansas city

Don't do it, you don't want to follow this shit ass faggot team

You sound like the kind of insufferable asshole people from Boston hate. I'm sure you deserve any maltreatment you get

Don't pull for either because they're both furpuck teams

ok so here's how team selection works

top is best bottom is worst
this isnt for at any given moment. these are for initial selection

>team from where you were born, raised and currently live in
>team from where your parents(father) were born and raised
>team from where you were raised in
>team from where you were born in
>team from where you live in
>team from where you were born in but only because you are a normie and noticed them for some big non playoff game

>team that is always in the playoffs
>team that is usualy in the playoffs
>team that is never in the playoffs for pure irony
>team that is currently in the playoffs

>cheering for a team at that one football party to pretend you like football and sticking with it

power gap
>team that is currently in the championship
>team that is currently in the championship and just so happens to be from where you are from
>team that is currently in the championship and just so happens to be from where you are currently
>the last two but withought "just so happens to be"

sizable power gap
>team that just won the superbowl and you stop caring a month later
>team that just won the superbowl and just so happens to be from where you are from and you rub it in till next season
>the last one without the coincidence

UGE POWER GAP. UGE LIKE GYNA'S WALL
>buying a jersey of a person you have never heard of to be trendy because you dont like football

to be clear
pretending to have been a fan all along and claiming pride for a team that is from where you are from is worse than

Bruins beat the canucks in the stanley cup

Then canucks fans killed a bruins fan

where is:
>Team you think has the most passionate fans and best atmosphere regardless of their league standing.