Is this a frequent sports injury in the US?

Is this a frequent sports injury in the US?

Other urls found in this thread:

theonion.com/article/rahm-emanuel-concerned-gun-violence-could-spread-p-54016
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

In Louisville, yeah

Its literally just African banter.

if by the US you mean niggers in Kentucky then yes. Around blacks never relax

Is getting crushed the most frequent sports injury in yurop?

>mfw an american got shot near me

Not frequent enough

that and fans falling to their deaths at baseball games

>be
>getl

Not that uncommon around blacks tbqh. They are vastly overrepresented among shooting perpetrators and victims.

around blacks, yes

So you're saying this is only happening in Kentucky?

What about Chicago tho?
I heard it's quite bad there as well?

It's pretty rare, but it does happen.

I remember last year Von Miller of the Denver Broncos got shot in the ancle or something

They're fucking with you, GER. Gunshot wounds to athletes is pretty rare because they can hire huge thugs from the hood as bodyguards. Plus they're ferried from 4-star hotel to 4-star hotel so they don't get a lot of opportunities to be murdered.

No but having too big of American cocks to fuck your women with is.

>Joe McKnight
>Sean Taylor
>Will Smith
>Jovan Belcher

all suffered career-ending gunshot injuries. It's a real epidemic

The murder rate for white areas of Chicago is comporable to European cities. The murder rate for black Chicago is literally third-world tier.

theonion.com/article/rahm-emanuel-concerned-gun-violence-could-spread-p-54016

it's just the west end

the east end is lovely

>Not that uncommon around blacks tbqh. They are vastly overrepresented among shooting perpetrators and victims.

In fact half of all murders in the U.S. are committed by Blacks, with half of all murder victims being Blacks.

"If white people were doing to black people what black people are doing to black people,
there would be rioting from coast to coast."
-- Bob Herbert, New York Times --

>Not just pulling that week metal fencing apart and going through it
>Or climbing over the bodies of other people to escape

>tfw Hernandez was a fucking assassin killing people on the regular

I'm honestly impressed, it's amazing that he was basically a hitman on the side and still managed to play elitely.

It is when you go to UofL. Seriously, I live on the outskirts of town and I think it's been over a year since I've gone anywhere inside of the Waterson. Niggas getting shot every day in the west end now.

while it was happening the entire pats team disowned him so hard

stories like how when the team would all go out to dinner together he would just eat by himself in his car at the other end of the lot like a huge antisocial creep

Like I said before Germany, around blacks never relax. there's bad parts and good parts scattered everywhere, you just gotta avoid the niggers and spics by not going too far south and the US is the safest place besides Japan

>not going too far south and the US is the safest place besides Japan

Did you learn that in Advanced Crime&Criminology at Hamburger University?

good one amid abdul assad, just make sure not to go outside and get bombed

I wish all those "Syrians" were Assads. Based Lion of Damascus.

At least our women arent being raped by the thousands by nasty brown sand niggers. That's right, we have a president who wants to ban those barbarians from entering the country

You have a president with a white mother and a nigger father.

He's not our president anymore dumbass, and never shouldv'e been but the niggers voted for him. While were at it, your president is a woman and is getting fucked by a Muslim, and he has dick whipped her into turning Germany into a Muslim Caliphate. Seriously, how did you guys go from Hitler and wishing for white purity to letting the Muslim hordes willingly into your country? At least give us permission to resurrect the Reich in America before you're overcome by terrorism and Sharia courts.

>the president stops being president immediately after elections
Righto, Trayvon.

>Trumaine
Im starting to believe those infographs of gorillas being smarter

>Germany
>President
>Having any importance

Back to Hamburger University

Hamburgers are german btw, so you should show some respect, hamburger is USA's greatest treasure and it isn't even american

>Catalog
Cmon don't be petty. Obongo is only president for three more weeks

>black
>black
>black
>black

Really gets the almonds warm...

Lots of opportunities to murder though

you're right, they aren't raped, they're just having sex willingly with them

literally this. we've figured it out in Chicago, we just let them work it out their way

>get shot
>wonder why
>remember you are American

How does it feel to get shot?

>climbing over the bodies of other people to escape
That's exactly what caused it dipshit

doesn't hurt that bad I've been shot 2 twice

like a bag of warm apple pie sand

are you black and from chicago?

>France defending Germany

How can the rest of Europe even compete when the Muslims are banding together like this?

yep, it's game over paki

your sharia caliphate will be thrown out of the civilized christian EU soon

>Americans
I want you to read your post carefully and try to count how many times you mindlessly parrot the things you read on Sup Forums. You sound the exact same as a demigendered omnisexual SJW on tumblr but on the opposite end of the spectrum

It's time to close your Sup Forums tabs my overweight friend

If I got banned for the post in the picture, you should definitely get banned for this post.

as for non-career-ending there's
>Plaxico Burress
>Aqib Talib
>Cleanthony Early

>While were at it, your president is a woman
and what a handsome woman she is

If Britons had guns they could've just shot the fence down to save themselves... Really makes you think

There was an Australian baseballer who went to America and got shot and killed. Pretty sure it was some bored nigger teenagers who decided to go on a drive by