Been doing Tinder for over a week now and only got two matches but they werent that good. Why is it hard to get a match...

Been doing Tinder for over a week now and only got two matches but they werent that good. Why is it hard to get a match? Is there anything I'm doing wrong?

You're not doing anything wrong mate, you're just ugly af.

be interesting

Not everyone is interesting. Everyone can't be astronauts or olympic athletes. What about honest people that don't embellish shit? Why does everyone need to be fucking entertained 24/7 only to be betrayed because (s)he's also screwing your parents and friends. People are fucking retarded

The boosts actually work if you're attractive. It's the closest I'll get to spending money on sex... I hope

Last year I used to match with like, 3/4 of everyone I swiped on. This year, NOTHING! And it fucking sucks. I am decent looking, and literally haven't changed my Tinder at all. I went back on, posted the same pictures, and fucking nothing. And even last year, I never got laid because I haven't the foggiest how to talk to girls to make them want to hang out or fuck or whatever. It really pisses me off. And the anger is at myself for being a good looking loser who can't get shit for fucking shit!

well I'm not saying I have the aesthetics of brad pitt but I actually put some effort to look nice. Body isn't fat nor muscly but like slim body.

There has to be something that sets you out from everyone else... You don't have to be riding elephants and skydiving, but have you tried including something that sets you apart from other people?

My profile usually includes something along the lines of what activities I like to do, "I like to go for hikes with my dog Marley" Maybe something quirky about me, "I'm a sucker for Miyazaki films." and then something that invites the person to engage with me, "What's your favorite movie?"

And if the person hates dogs and doesn't like movies you like, then you don't want them to match with you anyways.

Tinder strictly... STRICTLY follows the 80/20 rule. So 80% of the women want the top 20% of guys. You don't need a fucking description at all. Just a couple pictures, and at least one with shirt off. A bulgy package works WONDERS. show that off.Don't use pictures you had to take yourself. Both arms and hand should be framed in the pictures, not reaching off-camera holding the fucking phone. It shows you are a loser. Follow these rules. Get laid.

I use a shirtless pic with no face and am doing okay.

I've been doing situps and shit in between online matches of halo and gears to get in shape.

My body is very much on the mediocre side of attractive but it works

Have you tried any other apps? Are you looking for a relationship or just looking to fuck?

Pic related.

It's hard to flex and get a good pic taking it myself. But I have far too much shame to get someone else to do it

Ugly af. Try working on that.

Penor

Go to the gym and work out, that will solve your problem

Use the timer

It's your arm doing that thing. Stop doing that. You are too confident with no muscle. Get a shirtless pic that doesn't look forced.

Well it works, making you wrong, so there's that.

Yeah need a good place to put my phone though

Soz but here's a pic I just took. I'm only at the beginning of my working out. I need a few months to get somewhere

It's really not that hard, I get a fair number of matches pretty easily and I don't even have many good photos. I just make it funny and interesting enough to make girls interested. When I feel like it, I can reliably get myself laid with tinder and I'm not a chad or anything.

My anxiety is way too high to go to the gym. I'm also lazy so just do stuff here and there during vidya

Slaying twos is nothing to brag about

Tinder is fucking weird

but then again I'm a homo so its gotta be weird for me I guess

you litreally have zero muscle skeleton, also you're probably ugly

I think you're thinking I'm OP.

OP here

I was thinking of posting a shirt of pic but I thought that would have been to much to show off, would make me look duchey.

Pic related

Do you have a finger in your vag?