rateyourmusic.com/~riceshoes
beta.glitchwave.com/@riceshoes
rateyourmusic.com/~260
rateyourmusic.com/~woosh
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bitch

based Bitch poster

what you say?

what's the appeal of these threads? is everyone posting in them have some sort of serious mental retardation? these threads, aren't funny, there is no discussion, the website is filled with a bunch of hateful degenerates. am I missing something here?

Bitch

>am I missing something here?
yeah, a LIFE

no

shitposting with a sense of community
it's fun

Riceshoes Stole My Nintendo Switch

Bitch

Kek, what kind of feedback request did you send?

but the shitposts are all the same things posted in every thread ad infinum. is that enjoyable?

Have you ever been to [s4s]?

yeah

do you have a learning disability or any sort of mental illness?

no, but considering you won't let go of the most banal issue you could think of, I'm willing to wager that you do

good point

no

I'm new to this particular general and I was wondering why is there so much off-topic shitposting going on? I love RYM but I hardly see how can i discuss it in here. Is this general actually a code name for something else diguised as RYM general or what the fuck is going on here?

rateyourmusic.com/~Isseubnida

>those lists
>that taste
>that avatar
cringe

Because a few autistic retards raid it each time and keep posting their "funneh xDDD" shit and ruin things for everyone else

Redpill me on why the FUCK Sharifi isn't in jail yet

Bitch

redpill me on kfc and watermelon

This is something cringiest I've seen on the Internet and I've even been to fucking tumblr a few times - why the fuck did he feel a need to post his whole biography on his profile??

Both of L "Y" J's favorite things in life

rateyourmusic.com/~Zed_Lamp

for the record, that profile is rateyourmusic.com/~MrMiniike

he's probably literally autistic

t. waffle fries

yeah. people like this usually literally have autism if they aren't submerged in internet culture for a really long time

these threads are not good

>After the indoctrination of several friends that are way smarter then [sic] me, I've become a degenerate anarcho-communist

Well you're a degenerate definitely, yeah

refusing to assert yourself as a man in a nutshell

Does any of you post and discuss stuff in rym message boards? Is it any better or worse than Sup Forums?

rateyourmusic.com/~a_toaster

why do you keep posting babbys first arthouse stills

>I define myself by the media I consume

rateyourmusic.com/~yurelvis123
what is some music

Worse in the sense that everyone tries to affect a profound knowledge/make witty remarks in every single post regardless of the subject

rateyourmusic.com/~aL_Skelly

I am but an embryo

This is just sad

jenny a cute

Bitch

L "Y" J The Most Blunted

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHA *claps*

Bitch I'm Sonemic
That Mean I Got Sonemia
Your Flows Anemic
I Make It Look Easier

it makes sense if you have been here since it was actually a general about rate your music

It's been interesting watching the devolution in real time desu

I blame EtInArcadiaEgo

It's different when you're posting under a name since you'll always try to look in the best light possible, often being pretentious or annoying. It has less shitposting, but sometimes posts are really cringeworthy, something like reddit

>Texas

enough said

This, but unironically.

rateyourmusic.com/~riceshoes
beta.glitchwave.com/@riceshoes

im going to detele my account

man like samred

are you really

this, it's a normal general for sharing profiles, rating, hating and discussing everything rym-related - just ignore people who shitpost random indecipherable shit and you'll be fine user

its a forum. if you like forums over chan boards you may like it.

i wanna fuck that robot

Yes really i will be deleting it at midnight im just tired of all this bullcrap

Is ~marsbars a Sup Forumstant? He seems like a cool, knowledgable fellow

hi def image = FAKE riceshoes. nice try bucko

Bitch

one of the big 3 beige users, along with limedibagels and mrmungbean

everyone on rym whos not one of those 40+ dadrockers is a Sup Forumstant or ex-Sup Forumstant

white "people" BTFO

redpill me on beigecucks

yeah I always thought so because of suspiciously big number of Sup Forums-core albums always rated by everone

me too

Ur a fake riceshoes fan

what do you mean by beige users?

>one of those 40+ dadrockers

kek
who are you referring to?

Take a random pick of literally any user who made their account before 2009

B____

(Edit, had one of them marked wrong)

Hi sweeties.

I'm behind as fuck but I still love you.

Katie

where can i get kt's autograph

At least your cat's still alive.

rateyourmusic.com/~260

redpill me on my taste, you fucking idiots

kek

I've seen people with over 30,000 posts over there, makes you think...

SHOTS FIRED

>sal
>has been updating theories of who is a complete stranger to him for like half a year while harboring empirically paranoiac fantasies other strangers are that stranger in disguise and regularly like it's some pavlov shit and all over what actually looks like a fairly tame series of chatlogs about daily bs even though now he literally cannot function without living and breathing these tired arguments over obvious principles of conversation forthcoming from this one week of serotonin syndrome, perpetuating baseless accusations of pedophilia (?) and supposed cruelty and social engineering in the face of numerous efforts to explain drugs are not your answer whilst forcibly commanding this said stranger to harass and film antiwarhol for his entertainment, cum tributing a 16 year old girl's pic of 5000 followers (and elaborating sex fantasies of her often) and making dozens of these posts that seem to start with, "I'm so glad to be out", "i'm so glad to be past that" of blatantly manipulative content and then just repeating this schedule like a robot to increasing numbers of people in increasingly disconnected proportions all day and that's STILL his life even after starting college apparently

>when even site admins know Sonemic will never launch

To all white people: please refrain from criticizing the "intellectual depth" of this album. The themes in this album aren't meant for your consumption, so please just shut the hell up
Thank you
cringe

congratulations, you got yourself caught

>that guy
>lurks sonemic generals. doesn't post. content

rateyourmusic.com/~woosh

What's with this guy? Why does he hide behind anonymity so much?

holy shit

lack of confidence and self-respect

literally me

this is the new deal: when someone shares an album you really like on the count of 30 you post: fine material!!! do it

His taste sucks cock anyway. Let him hide behind his e-friends.