Feels thread

feels thread
lost what i thought was the love of my life
need some Sup Forumsros

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/CwcBLo2Bb84
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I've been struggling in finding who am I. I've fallen for someone who isn't into me and she knows that I'm into her. I've been thinking what I want to do in life and where to even go. Where do I go guys? How do I enjoy things in life? Why?

same here, user i'm with you Sup Forumsro

I'm having trouble finding someone to like. Or for someone to like me first

I was dating a morman girl last year. When I was down, and thought I'd be alone forever, she helped me back up and made me feel good about myself. He parents obviously didn't like me because I wasn't morman and didn't believe in their interpretation of God. It didn't help when they found out we where having sex (was my first time). During the summer something was off and asked her what's wrong. She told me thay her parents where making her move across country. Super destroyed. We stayed together after that. She tricked me and played with my emotions to making me think she was staying and would move in with me. A little after they she dumped me a day or 2 after she told me she was going to stay with me. But the day before she moved she said I can't be with you. And justhe told me goodbye.. I don't think I could ever love anyone the way I loved her again.. mfw

Also maybe some spelling issues. On my phone.

Same here anons.

My mom had this thing she use to do that would cheer me up after a girl got me down.
Its hard to describe so I included a GIF.

I'm in the same boat my user brothers. I've found jogging like a mad man to slightly help.

youtu.be/CwcBLo2Bb84

I'm sorry user.
If it makes you feel better, she will never be happy until she's the 8th wife in a harem of 20, because that's what Jesus wants. And more than likely, she'll be stuck as some poor Moran's only waifu at least until she dies, and can move on up to a Celestial harem of 144,000.

El Monstoro gets down sometimes too.
Then he remembers that he is El Monstoro and all is alright again.

i met a girl on snapchat who was a good 9/10 great looks, we called each other all the time and she fell in love with me. she lives across the state and her father is a jackass, so it didnt work out sadly. i moved on pretty fast though and shes still pretty good friends, you'll find someone else man

I really miss my ex. I wanted us to be together forever but it just didn't work out.

Pic related, that's her.

me too user

the last year has been extremely difficult

but i'm interviewing for my dream job on friday so trust me when i say that it can get better :)

bonus points because if i get this job i'm going to start making a lot more money and she's definitely going to regret the poor choices that she made :)

That did make me feel alittle better. Made me laugh alittle. It's my fault for thinking something like that would work. It was actually the day she was leaving that she told me. I still dream about her and think all the time. That's one of the many reasons why I fucking despise religion

Same here user, you will be okay. Mine dumped me 2 months ago, it gets better.

Stop acting like you dont have a solution anons.
There is always suicide bros.

Glad to help. Pic related.

>really fecking depressed
>gril enters field of vision
>realize i am not good enough
>spend a year and a half making myself better so i'm good enough for her
>make friends, get mental health in order, get a good body
>just listened to her loudly lose her virginity to my friend

You do know there are dedicated threads like these over at /wsg/, right?

I feelz ya brah

I don't want to eat or sleep. I have no desire to do anything and now the very idea of sex disgusts me. How long will his last i have to go to Europe tomorrow

I really miss my ex too, but well... i can't talk to her anymore, maybe my pride is bigger than me.
She used to hurt me but i loved her, i loved her so much that one day i said Goodbye, even today i remember and i really miss her.
But when i said goodbye i said it with a good reason, i know, that word implies that one day she'll be with another man, one who could make her happy, happier than i, and happier than i could make her.

kek u didnt get the joke

It will last forever.

I am a very wise mind to turn to user. I have slayed hundreds of pussies and controlled 6 relationships until they all got lost going to WalMart.

Just be one with yourself user. Eat your own shit. Drink your own pee. Soon you will realize what it means to be a chad.

I get the joke, but i wanted to express a little bit of what i'm feeling right now.
Right now? Almost every day.

I gotcha brah. You know sometimes you just gotta spideman a hoe. Puts them back in their place. Saves relationships.

>But Muh Feelz Bro

xD yeah lol

Hey anons, so I am the dude posting all the GIFs and random troll posts.

My advice is to chill the fuck out and have a laugh.

Stop wallowing in your own self pity and looking at others to join in mutual whining.

Just come here for KEKs, go to the gym a few times a week, and remember that 3rd wave feminism is starting to die. There will be plenty of chicks who are turning 18 soon who hate that crap.

feel like shit

have a short relationship, now she hates me
im about to fail maths and networking here at college

parents wnat thew best for me

dont wanna fail them

so much presure

my only escape is drinking at weekends

feel lonely sometimes

i had a good couple of months

now is shit

i thin suicide is the solution

was diagnosed with asperger