So the stepdaddy wanted the house and get her killed?

So the stepdaddy wanted the house and get her killed?

I feel that's too obvious, but also makes the most sense.

The Chauffeur sticks out to me the most. Before Andrea was murdered he even knocked on her window and told her to put the Cig out or she'd die too, yet after he was full /r9k/.

It's such a vicious stabbing that it has to be an ex-boyfriend or something.

im starting to think Nas actually killed her. anyone else?

He asked if she wanted to be his passenger.

It's clearly the most likely explanation, given the circumstances/evidence.

i think we're getting (Mother)ed. im pretty sure he killed her. He's clearly violent and capable. His family seems little surprised by all of this. Sometimes if it walks like a duck, it's a fucking duck.

I think stepdad was banging Andrea and the mom. This makes for a more complicated dynamic.

Then why there was blood splashed everywhere except his clothes? Make no sense to me that he did it.

it was the CAT

Maybe he was naked user, they were having sex after all.

Then there would be blood on his body/face, considering how much was splattered on the wall above the bed. Someone so drugged up wouldn't kill, then shower, then dress themselves before going downstairs to fall asleep. He would probably wake up on the floor at the foot on the bed.

I think it was the nigger in the beginning of the series that was with the other nig that was calling the main character a towel head

I know, I just wanted to bump the thread

its a red herring.
with the pacing of this show and only two episodes to go, i doubt we will get the full story.
it'll a pull a true detective more or less.

The guy who called him Mustafa outside the house? I checked his clothes before and after, and I really tried to see if he had changed and maybe if he had, he may have done it and changed clothes to get rid of the bloody clothes. Problem is in the before scene you can't quite make out if his t-shirt has a pocket like it does afterwards.

Probably not him though.

The accountant, familianos

It's painfully obvious it's Nasirs brother.

his brother somehow teleported across NYC to kill andrea?

the black funeral director going full hannibal lecter was a cool touch. could be him. a serial killer with a "hatred for women" thing fits the manner of andreas death.

Haven't you been paying attention?

Nah, its not a red herring. Its just the means by which the defense will poke holes in the prosecutions case. Holes sufficient through which naz will walk free.

We're not going to get the actual story.

The step dad doesn't seem smooth enough to commit that kind of frame and crime. The mortician nig seems like more of a seasoned killer and could have the tools.

>Episode 2
Repeated shots of Audreys painted nails

>Episode 6
Repeated shots of the hearse driver painting a corpses nails

Pottery

clearly not, when the does the show ever hint that nazs brother could have done it? wasn't he home with a car the entire night?

There's even a shot of them in the intro

*without

what i don't understand is how she could have gotten killed with him just sitting there or lying there

surely if the nigger, the stepdad or the chauffeur did it they would have just killed him as well

he went downstairs after they had sex to get water and passed out.

she got stabbed to death between that time. whoever killed her probably realized it was a perfect frame especially oncehe saw the bloody knife and nas's hands.

Nice catch user

The investigator Stone hires to take pictures around Andrea's house takes a picture from the back entrance, which shows that someone walking through that entryway may have not noticed Nasir due to obstructions blocking their view into the kitchen. The investigator also seemed to notice the unsecured back door as well as a blood drop outside the back of the house.

It seems like a hit gone right. Naz being there was the icing on the cake. His panicking afterwards is a pretty normal reaction. Especially considering he has never had any experience dealing with the law/criminal justice system.

>Getting SIN tattooed on your knuckles right before your murder trial

Why is Naz such a retard

Beats getting raped and burned.

I'll say it again... The stepdad was banging both Andrea and her mom. Andrea was cutting him out of the money after mom died. He kills Andrea in a fit of rage and leaves Nasir holding the bag.

are you really going to tell the gang kingpin with multiple life sentences who runs rikers island "no"

also naz is reveling a bit in the unprecedented "freedom" he has in prison, it's something very different than how he had to act when he was actually free

he can express his inner emotions a bit more

Her step dad ordered the two black gentlemen to kill her, though they were not anticipating Naz to be with her. They walked away and she let her stepdad in later in the night(no forced entry). He framed Naz after seeing him slumped at the table

>It's a Janice and Benny show up as rehab workers episode

Pretty sure I noticed Little Carmine in an earlier episode aswell

Janice looks exactly the same, Benny is JUST

STOP CALLING HIM A CHAUFFEUR

HE'S OBVIOUSLY AN UNDERTAKER

HE'S A SMALL BUSINESS OWNER AND CAN'T AFFORD A DRIVER SO HE DRIVES THE HEARSE TOO

YOU'RE ALL A BUNCH OF RACIST FUCKS

benny? Who?

He was Tony's driver, I think he got made eventually

Im on episode 3, pretty good, is this show a one season only thing or will it go on?

Also is it true tony soprano was to play the lawyer had he not died?

Benny Fazio.

He put Arties hand in the deep frier, got beaten up by Phil and pulled lots of silly faces

>Im on episode 3, pretty good, is this show a one season only thing or will it go on?

It was made as a standalone mini series, but there's a possibility of a second series. It'll likely be an entirely different crime if it does happen

>Also is it true tony soprano was to play the lawyer had he not died?

Yes

I just watched sopranos and I don't recognize this guy at all. I feel stupid.

>Also is it true tony soprano was to play the lawyer had he not died?

>Yes

Goddamn this makes me sad as shit, i cried irl when Gandolfini died, seen Sopranos like 8 times

Audrey is Marty/Ben Horne's ho daughter, Andrea is the victim in TNO.

It spelled out Sinbad in its entirety

It was the nigger. It's always a nigger.

Bodie or the hearse driver?

Black cemetery guy seems way too obvious, so does stepdad for wanting money.

they might go the TD route and do the obvious end after teasing a bunch of other possibilities

or go the ambiguous route and have naz's defense poke enough holes in the prosecutions case to let him go free but not enough where the viewers are sure who did it. they'll probably also show naz coming out of jail hard AF and moralizing with the theme of "if he wasnt a criminal before he sure is now"