Does anyone know how I can lighten the color of my junk...

Does anyone know how I can lighten the color of my junk? I know the dick and balls are usually a little more darker usually but this is vastly different from my skin.

Pic related

bump

bump

Squidward?

bleach

don't be a nigger

Dip it in bleach. Pinch the tip.

Fucking retards. You don't put it in bleach.

You use a silicone basting brush and give it a gentle bleach wash 2x a day.

By not being born mulat

Are you a diabetic?

I also wonder this.
Ever since I was a teen it slowly turned darker. I always thought it was because I masturbated too often without lube.
Is it safely bleachable if you keep it away from your dick hole?

>makes up a false pretense to show a bunch of dudes on the internet his wiener

Why the fuck would you guys tell me that? I dipped it in a bowl of bleach now my pee hole is burning and the tip of my dick is red.

Say goodbye to those precious nerve endings forever because you dipped your cock in bleach cuz Sup Forums said to

If this is real you deserve every ounce of pain you're experiencing right now

Just thought of something, if someone had no nerve ending at all could they possible masturbate or fuck endlessly? That's hot AF.

Its not
I'm OP

I dont take the first advice I usually do multiply threads throughout the week and to cross check if people give some actual thought into answering me.

Anyway I see some skin creams that say that it will lower skin tone but would it work on the dick?

You fucking assholes fuck you guys get cancer

Google skin whitening soap. Look for the ingredient glutathione. works well with repeated regular use.

Ah there you are OP, are you a diabetic?

Youd still have to stay horny even though theres no pleasure

Just tan the rest of your body to get it reasonably closer to the color of your dongle.

Oh my god he did it.

Show us it hard

Dont think so,

I havent seen a doctor in 5 years.

Dumbasses

Serves you right for being dumb. Hydrogen peroxide is the way to go (safe for bleaching hair).

Get the 20% one and dip your dong in it for 5 min. Will be at least 3 shades lighter.

Though it is normal for the skin in that area to be darker that looks like hyper pigmentation to me. Could be acanthosis nigricans. How old are you?

Hell no if anything I want to go lighter. I hate my beaner skin color. Fuck Genetics.

Stop fucking black girls.

I'm serious, they are wetter than white girls and they have way more acid. It dissolves their skin pigments and then transfers it on your skin.

One way to get rid of it is you need to go to a beauty parlour and ask for private bleaching.

Otherwise get some sandpaper, dip your penis in warm water ( skin temp not higher) soak it for 30 mins then GENTLY scrub it with fine grade sandpaper.

You need to do this every day for 2-3 weeks to start seeing effects though.

I'm no expert but you might wanna get checked for an endocrine problem. Good news is, if that's the problem, a slight modification in your diet could alleviate the hyper pigmentation. It will never be light again, but it'll help. Other than that there's really not much you can do. That color is produced by the melanin in your skin and there's really not much you can do about that if I recall correctly.

Get a tan

Well, I don't know what else you can really do then. Either tan, or you'll just have to deal with chocolate dick for the rest of your years on this godforsaken planet.

That things tiny and an ugly color

Maybe you should go back to troll.me.com and hang out there

What a faggoty waste of trips.