Yfw you realized the real reason USA allows gun is because white people can't fight and without guns it would take one...

>yfw you realized the real reason USA allows gun is because white people can't fight and without guns it would take one day for blacks and mexicans to take over

Other urls found in this thread:

opck.qhvsg.org.au/about/history/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Western_imperialism_in_Asia#European_intrusions_into_China
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Shouldn't you be surrendering to ISIS after that last attack?

Yes, because fighting with fists is the way countries are won and kept.
Thanks, frog.

>majority of gun crime committed by blacks and spics

Said the baguette, go suck Achmed's cock.

>white people can't fight

French people can't fight*

FUCK

OFF

SRS

TRANNY

That's why we'll conquer the US by the womb and immigration

Our numbers will just keep multiplying

Advice from a Frenchman on how to properly defend a nation.

Hm.

>Blacks and Mexicans want to kill white people and take over for no reason
thank you guns

True, just look at how easy France cave in to the Muslim invasion. If you pussies had guns you could have at least fought back.

>be french
>get shot by ISIS

WTF i hate white people now

>France

Blacks always fight in groups because they are weak and cowardly compared to whites.

It's actually a stereotype in the barrio that white kids all do MMA now. Their striking game is awful but they can go to the ground in a heartbeat. This is why we box, I don't know what the fuck is wrong with white people that they like fighting on the ground so much.

We just fight more efficiently that's all.

>Be american
> Be in office like any other day
> Look at the window and see a plane about to hit you

So? White people are busy attending to school and engineering guns, why wouldn't they use advantage of their efforts when nigger is allowed effort from gym because he has nothing else to do? Hows that paternity test going cuck?

You proved OP's point you dumb pig skin, you needed an atomic weapon to defeat the Japanese.

Before that you were all constantly getting blown the fuck out by 5' tall, underfed, under equipped Asian men.

Whites are a weak race.

>mfw this thread

>Bomb the utter christ out of half a dozen nations in retaliation

No weapons means technique is the most important thing on the ground. Just put someone in a choke or lock and you win. Hitting and kicking sounds powerful, but it doesn't win real fights.

Also muh heritage because wrestling is the white martial art.

OP is right though, shooting and blowing things up is really what you want to be able to do. Which is why shooting ranges are super white.

>White people can't fight.

opck.qhvsg.org.au/about/history/

Mark of a civilized creature to use tools effectively to rise up above those inferior.

Guns are the great equilizer. Relies so much more on intelligence and skill than brute strength. I cry tears of pride every time I hear about an outnumbered white guy/girl killing a group of niggers or spics. Thank you based guns.

Blacks never fight 1v1, how am I supposed to defend myself when a full tribe is coming to take my wallet?

>literally no continent on earth has been spared white conquerers

A sound theorem.

And what have you accomplished with that??

Why the fuck can't poltards spot an obvious troll post?

>that picture

Greeks and Italians conquered everything around them. Sure, they had more advanced technology but it was still mostly spears against spears.

The French and British alone conquered China. White people had conquered Japan even before we dropped nukes on them when they were still playing with swords.

Non-whites suck at organized warfare.

No they didnt NEED the Atomic bomb to Win that war.

They showed sheer power and made the japs realize how much worse shit could get.

Italians???

You mean romans.

>The French and British alone conquered China
That's false. Also, what are spheres of influence? Try reading a history book, nigger.

Exactly, whites always lose on an equal footing.

Thats why you got blown the fuck out by the Vietnamese and the Iraqis/Afghans

White people are evil and have always started wars with people who didn't want it, I'll enjoy seeing my kids and grandkids breed you out of your own country.

feels good to be the 6'6 240 lbs nordic masterrace when the shitskins come here...but bad feels not owning anything better than a bb gun

You sure showed him.

Leftypol or SRS?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Western_imperialism_in_Asia#European_intrusions_into_China

China got BTFO several times and had to give concessions each time.

How's your country doing? Are your fellow whites doing their best to destroy your race?

Yet America had centuries of slavery until Lincoln freed the slaves.

we were bombing tokyo daily before we dropped the nukes

japs got absolutely rekt at every turn

user, your set of thinking is disturbing. You have been truly brainwash to believe what you said, or are you a robot?

Stop giving get these idiot trolls (You)s.

>That's false
how ? china was weak as fuck it wasn't even hard
with good men and real weapons there was nothing to stop the white man

That moment you realize shitskins are really as animalistic and stupid as you always thought they were.

They don't care if they're living knee deep in their own shit and poverty, constantly brutalizing each other. As long as they "own this"

>wah I was conquered by the evil whites
>its not like my ancestors were responsible for any atrocities
>they were the victims

Read a book Paco.

>whites genocide hundreds of thousands of Japanese civilians
>"We dindu nuffin! Whites are a peaceful people'"

You deserve every terrorist attack, every racially motivated crime, and the immigration of brown people into your countries.

The Unequal Treaties do not equate to the conquest of China. Only port cities and spheres of influence. Only the Mongols completely conquered China.

without muh genevia convention all those shitholes would have been pacified or a smoking crater

The point of Iraq/Afghanistan was to make an example of what happens when organized Muslims attack us. Now they attack Europe. Point made.

Vietnam was because white people felt sorry for non-whites. Those whites are the ones you are breeding with. Good luck to your kids with conquered peoples blood mixed with white guilt blood.

All this and I'm a white Hispanic. Most Hispanics are just going to melt into white culture like my wife and I are. We don't really give a shit about those mestizos or blacks.

Says the nigger who shoots peope daily

the only good spots were conquered because the rest was worthless for europeans.
they wanted china ressources they got it

China was conquered by the French and British fair and square. They took what they wanted and let it be that.

Just like Japan was conqured by America.

Just because we conquer you doesn't mean we want to take everything.

>se quiere ser un guero este mal
Kek

The US is owned by Jews, all of these wars were fought for them

Decent bait
Here's a (You)

Soy guero, indio. Por que no te acuerdas que los Espanoles te dominaron hasta que solamente quedaban mestizos. Revuelcate entre mierda.

blacks are stupid to the point where it'd be a slaughter and mexicans are physically frail, coming from a half-mexican too. I welcome the a Race War Melee, whites will form legions and easily overpower the minorities.

The word you are looking for is colonized. Colonization can mean either settling or setting up government over an entire region.

Conquest is just showing up and making them accept defeat. Then you can colonize if you want or just take whatever and move on.

I'd say most of my friends are actively against the destruction that is going on. But my (female ofc) cousin is a huge sjw. Thankfully she is living with a white man...for now.

It is sheltered people with no sense of reality that let this happen. Personally I can be friends with people from all over the world on an individual level but can see that certain groups are harmful for our society. Sadly many choose to be blind for that.

Vietnam was because of hippies and stupid WWII-era tactical decisions.

Iraq and Afghanistan was because of politicians and stupid RoE.

If the US military was ever actually let off the hook, no RoE, no conventions, nothing, it would be a slaughterhouse.
>"I come in peace. I didn't bring artillery. But I'm pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I'll kill you all"

Is it true that Swedish women can decry sexual abuse if their men don't prep bulls for them?

>Whites are a weak race
Quit Micro-agressing against me, nigger shitlord

>That's Sparkling wine, not champagne you pleb.

Blacks and Mexicans couldn't take over in a day because, well.. they just can't. they lack intelligence

And Asians need retreat&attack tactics to actually do something.
Otherwise they get fucking destroyed.
And those tactics don't last forever, proven by being cucked whenever the white man wanted to cuck them.