I got these marijuana pills from this guy at my college. I just took one a few minutes ago, but I don't feel high yet...

I got these marijuana pills from this guy at my college. I just took one a few minutes ago, but I don't feel high yet. Should I take the other one, or should I just keep waiting for the effects to kick in?

Do people ever crush and snort the pills instead? Would that make it have an effect more quickly?

I'm not very experienced with marijuana, but the guy told me these are worth every penny. I only paid $15 for each of them (he gave me a special deal since it's my first time).

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tUxOdFJEDdg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>marijuana pills
kek

dude those are multivitamins

When op eats dried shit pills

holy shit my sides

Fuck, dude. You're going to be trippin' balls on those vitamins.

when you eat weed, it has to be digested before you begin to feel effects. this could take an hour or so. good luck user

Wtf is this can u cut it in half and show us ? Im afraid its not weed, cause we actually dont made pills of it, marijuana is used only for smoking or cooking dude, first time I see pills :/

If your playing i hope you are but if your not thc cant be in a pill only cbd thats in weed thc makes u high cbd helps cure cancer etc btw those are vitamins

It takes between 40min or an hour to be high when you eat it

you need to inject the marijuana!

Weed is usually only cooked into some sort of oil like butter and put in a food. Dude sold you vitamins, user

I'm not 100% sure they are multivitamins but I am 100% sure they look exactly like the multivitamins I used to take.

those are expired B-vitamins

Was he wearing Oakleys?

Don't listen to these trolls, OP. They'll tell you bullshit like "THC can't be made into pills" or "that's just a multivitamin" and all that bullshit. Here's what you gotta do:
>crush the pills
>dissolve them in water
>boil it over the stove
>inhale the vapors that come off

THC is a nonpolar molecule so it only becomes activated by high heat; that's why you have to smoke or cook it, or in your case, vaporize it. This is how vaporizers work essentially, it just makes everything pocket-sized.

Enjoy your high, OP

This nigga knows

youtube.com/watch?v=tUxOdFJEDdg

Masssssive bait

Thank you for the instructions. I couldn't find anything online about how to use the pills, but I will try this.

not going to work

insert in anus

It's boiling. How long should I inhale the vapor?

Since you're doing this with a very rudimentary method you'll probably need to do 10-20 minutes depending on how much water you used. Just keep inhaling until it's empty, as long as you mixed the pills in the water well.

you need to stick them up your butt for it to work

Probably just caffeine pills. Don't do too many, caffeine can still kill you.

I've never seen marijuana pills, Im not sure what this guy is telling, in Europe when u wanna smoke vaporized weed u need a machine for this, try to inhale it anyway it cant hurts you, but in future you certainly should buy what you know, because its ez to fool a beginner with those things

There's no such thing as marijuana pills, you fucking nematode.

Okay, it's all evaporated. When should I expect the effects to start kicking in?

Probably about 20 minutes or so. Here's another lifehack if you want to try to get high faster:
>lie on a bed/couch/etc and hang your head downward
>let the blood rush to your head
>spring up as fast as you can and do 15 jumping jacks
>repeat until high

This'll increase your body's overall blood flow, and hanging your head upside down will increase the amount of blood flow specifically to your brain. Both of those will cause the THC to travel to your brain and get you high quicker.

Thanks! I'll try this.

you can either crush those up and smoke them or plant them to grow blunts

Well, I used them already, but next time I buy I will be sure to do this.

you don't know what those are?

I took 2 edibles my first time using them. Nothing for the first hour, the next 30 minutes when I went to Chipotle were amazing, and after that I just felt like shit until I fell asleep.

That said, kek @ op, that's not weed.

I injected four marijuanas. Am i going to make it?

>grow blunts
oh c'mon, everyone knows you don't grow blunts. You grow a blunt plant.