Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums

Sorry for letting the last thread die. I was juggling a few conversations. Thank you to everyone who's been keeping me company and who's been giving me support.

Hey I'm lonely and sad so you guys should talk to me in the thread or
Snap: kkkuppajoe
Kik: cuppajam

more fo them titties plz

There is no cuppajam

I forgot to answer in the last thread what happened between me and my ex.

We dated for almost a year and a half and she cheated on me with some stupid fucking stoner kid. I'm still really torn up about it since I loved her and thought she was perfect. It's part of the reason I can't sleep and why I'm super lonely right now so if anyone wants to talk, just hit me up on snap, kik, or in the thread. Admittedly, it's hard to talk in the thread but I'll try my best.

Also I'm dumping nudes of my ex. Not sure if I said that or not. I don't have many though so prepare to be disappointed

Timestamp

So your a dude?

You're not the sharpest knife in the drawer, aren't you?

Wasnt there the last time.

How you holding up?

Try again?
I am a dude
Not so hot rn but I know things will look up in the future

Like I said, I'm petty down rn so I appreciate anyone who wants to talk.

Post her kik?

Why are you sad?

How long where you with her?

Nope, I'm posting nudes for the interest of the thread, not for revenge
Ex cheated on me, I can't sleep, and I feel lonely and scared

We were together almost a year and a half. It was a highschool relationship so I knew it was going to end sooner or later but I didn't know it would end with her taking from some pot head

I'm sorry that happened, I know what a weird thing that is to go through.

I know it sounds cliche' but honestly this is a wound that time will heal. Just go through it and slowly but surely you can forget him.

You're a very attractive woman, so I know you won't have any problem finding a partner, but sometimes you really just need to find yourself & not be defined by your relationship.

Was it like a one time thing? or was he seeing this person behind your back for long time?

Nigga I'm a dude

More of her

Like I said. I'm pretty down rn and j appreciate anyone and everyone who is willing to talk me through the night

haha saw boobies and though you had a vagina.

Same thing though, time will heal.

You can always go to a strip club and drink beer and have titties rubbed in your face, works for me at least.

Thanks man. I know I'll eventually get over it but the road to recovery is gonna be long

I'm currently coping with pills to make me feel good but I'm almost out so a strip club might be best after that

Was she sorry? Did she try to make it right?

I've been there dude, it fucking sucks... I know.

What's funny is I can barely remember them now.

They want you to be in love with them, but when you fall for them they think you are weak and move one... so get conditioned to not care so much, innocence lost.

Be careful with the drugs though, really not worth it... stay healthy. If you have a cool chick as a friend they are great to talk to in times like this- they'll know exactly what she is thinking and it will give you some closure.

whats her snapchat?

Been there. 10 years long relationship and she cheated on my with some asshole at her workplace.
My dad always told me "kid, women are bitches" and at that time I was all "what a jerk to say that"

The truth is : the less you need a woman the more she will need you.

I was a beta male, too nice, too dumb. I grew a pair, I'm now selfish in love, I take what I need, I'm now happy

Those boobs are 10/10

I concur.

Thanks man. I'm not using any hard drugs so I'll be fine. Unfortunately I need people to talk to when it's late at night and all my friends are asleep by now.
She said she wasn't sorry but I couldn't forgive her. Knowing that she was with someone else drives me fucking insane
Sorry, maybe I'll post it if she texts me again

Maybe one day I can be more like that but I'm too caring to be cut throat like that.
I miss putting my dick between them

You're gonna think about her everyday all day. It's gonna hurt. Eventually you'll think of her less and less. One day you'll forget how much it hurt. Keep your head up, it gets better

Of course, it took me 4 years.

I'm just telling you, you "will" get over it, with time.

I just want to keep you from doing the same thing again and again with the next girlfriends.

There's a saying in my country about women :

"you follow them they flee, you flee them they follow you"

That's the hard truth about women's brain.

Thanks man, I know I'll eventually get over it. I'm not going to kill myself over it but it definitely hurts in the moment
I know I'll get over her. Maybe when I do I'll fuck her hotter sister

> " Maybe when I do I'll fuck her hotter sister"

My guy!

I know, that shit hurts man. I was so in love with my first GF and when she cheated on my it just tore me up. Same thing, I thought she was perfect, wanted to marry her and all that. She slept with some dude who had the shop where she took her car to get fixed. I punched out her windows and wanted to destroy that guy but he had his burly buddy there and I wasn't very big anyways.

What's weird is after a while, you stop creating the pain... it's a mind fuck, hope I'm making sense, but something in you mind is not connecting the dots... maybe it's cognitive dissonance or something. Like you want to hold on to the fantasy because it felt so right, but you know the reality doesn't match so your head goes in circles. At least song lyrics will make more sense to you now, and ultimately it is part of growing up.

Best thing to do is confront the reality, face it... it'll sting but then you can pick yourself up and move one. Focus on improving your quality of life, expand your knowledge, learn a trade, develop some skills... work out. Tons of shit to do.

Sorry, it's a bitter red pill.

Ironically, now that there is a girl that wants me to love her so bad and I'm not even capable of it anymore- after going what you are going through so many times. I used to tell myself well, not not all women... but I don't know, still hopefull but really out of fucks. I used to combine sex with love, thinking that was the ultimate... not so much anymore.

Titty bar though bro, boobies in your face... you'll be like who was I trippin' on?

And honestly if you go to one during the day, chances are you'll find a cool stripper that will talk to you and probably give you some good advice. They get a bad rap, but those girls have helped me through some shit in the past, also sometimes you just need physical contact. I only go rarely, when it's 10 a dance and 3 or 1 for a beer, drink stella's and look at tits and ass

She's really sexy though dude, I can see why you're upset.

Might want to stop looking at her pics, unless you are saying goodbye.

Unless you think you want to try to work things out with her? That's why I was curious if it was a one time thing, or a long term thing... if it was multiple times then that's a relationship.

I feel for you dude, a bitch is a bitch is a bitch.

She has a hot older sister who's a huge slut. I wish I had her nudes so I could show you guys.
Thanks man. I'm gonna make it, I know that. I just don't know how long it's gonna take and how much it's gonna hurt
Yea, we were in an official relationship for about a year and a half. We didn't have a lot of sex but when it happened it was great. I miss her body but I really just miss her in general. I'm glad I broke up with her after what happened but I wish I hate fucked her before j did

Are you feeling maybe a little bit better? Or beginning to understand a little bit more?

kek

Yea, j feel better after I've had a bunch of really cool dudes talk to me for the past few hours on kik and snap. I know getting over what happened is gonna be painful and may take a while but I'm gonna make it

Also I'm sorry but I'm out of nudes

See... making progress!

When you wake up and feel happy... hold onto that feeling.

Technically I'm not sleeping tonight but when I get out of bed I'll definitely try Andrew forget that bitch

Since the thread is dead and everyone went to sleep, thanks y'all for making me feel better. I appreciate it

good luck, man.

bitch has banana tits, good riddence.

Go find better tits.

Thanks dude. I'm gonna try and power through

C'mon, she cheated on me and I hate her but even I admit she had nice tits

post more ass please

Sorry dude. I'm out