No drug thread? What narcotics are you under the influence of tonight Sup Forums?

No drug thread? What narcotics are you under the influence of tonight Sup Forums?

Im starting off my night with a little bit of white and some weed ofc. Who knows where this night will take me

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6tYnAf7PqV0
youtube.com/watch?v=VmWGRqXKGvA
youtube.com/watch?v=QR1o4Qu6I5k
youtu.be/uYLDEbwQOmo
youtube.com/watch?v=IyWmSnuS850
youtu.be/DWGjYg2LmZQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Ill try to get a pic of my bud rq

also rolling up a good ol' primo as we speak. fully loaded

Whos got the opiates?

youtube.com/watch?v=6tYnAf7PqV0

one of my favorite drug scenes, denzel kills it
another good one is boogie nights

cmon i know some Sup Forumstards are abusing some gnarly drugs tonight
pregame for the weekend fags

>Best type of music to listen to blowing lines??

my bud in season rn going for 15 a g

I've had a bit of speed

youtube.com/watch?v=VmWGRqXKGvA

Anybody here live in central MO.

I need some connections for something besides weed. Like acid, shrooms, Molly, E, etc

thats a funny way of saying "meth"
i used to be real addicted to that shit

It's not meth, it's just regular speed, my friend switched the hookup after we found out he cut the amphetamines up with meth. Made your face melt

regular speed? like adderall or vyvanse?
just finished rolling my primo and hit a few lines, gonna go smoke a bowl and take this hoe to the face

>Great State of Texas reporting in

Research chems man. Legal to buy and possess. Thee are LSD analogues that are way better than acid.

going sober for the first night in months, cant sleep to save my life and i feel like shit.

Nahhh it's probably from some shitty lab in Poland and filled with kreatine

youtube.com/watch?v=QR1o4Qu6I5k

Im on MCAT and blasting this
youtu.be/uYLDEbwQOmo

currently smoking

youtube.com/watch?v=IyWmSnuS850

I mixed like 5+ stimulants and took like 10mgs of it like 2 hours ago to get through classwork. it looks like pic related

>dat 10mg
>KEKg

same here brother, I have some wax but I feel you on the white. Shits tasty

20mg oxy. 5 beers. 50mg benadryl. 0.25mg xanax
going to sleep in about 20 mins

It's just enough to stay awake m8. I've got other stuff for recreation

Also the effects of the shit in here are synergistic so it feels like 30mgs

Of what?

FUCK i forgot to get beer

Xanax pal, 0.25mg knocked my mate out, 6mg for me to feel it a little bit, 10mg and I'm out cold. Am i resistant to it or are they sensitive?

Adderall, coke, like 2mgs of caffene, some ritilan, a little meth thrown in there.

Why you snorting caffeine? Dont do that!

I'm not, I'm parachuting it

Parachuting coke? Again, dont do that!

-24mg of suboxone
-80mg of adderall

actually coming down from the amphet, wanting to blow my brains out

I just want to get my work done and this shit works so why not?

You live in the states?? Is the blow good?

Boofed some Heroin just before and been dosing Fentanyl throughout the day. Got the H to taper off Fent but I ended up just using both together. Oh well, withdrawals gonna suck but that's a problem for future me to figure out. Right now life is bliss.

Smoke a bowl

Drink some alcohol, it helps the comedown. that or microdose

Hydrocodone 10-650. Shit is so cash.

hydrocodone is super fucking nice

i drank 4 beers a few hours after taking some strong tramadol and got almost blackout

>tfw no acid connect
>everybody just does H
>all outta alcohol

Man. I got a half bottle of nyquil and smokes. If only nyquil was enough to get you fucked up. I just found Midori Takada's disog too so it would be dope to be tripping on something.

Coke needs to go up your nose or up your arse.

texas my plug is mexican and its dank so i think its str8 from mejico

>Midori Takada's disog
Wut?

coke can be ingested too and it's cut with shit that may not be water soluble.

I just quit my job of 8 years, been fucked up from anxiety/depression forever, plus kicking a opiate addiction. so no beer or bud for me.

It's nice but doesn't compare to oxy imo.

Try microdosing then, take 1/4 a pill

A little u47700 to chill with and listen to some tunes before bed

Try a redbull maybe? that usually helps me with comedowns

really? im a heavyset guy 230 lb i usually take 2 or 3 50mg tramadol and drink some

There are like no downers over here, just shrooms, acid, occasional blow and a shitload of bud

>u47700
Yeah bro, some u44592x-iN yep... what?

awful lol if anything that purple drink thats like rejuv or sum

It won't give you a buzz but it might lessen the comedown

Well he said he just quit his job so money's probably tight for him

No H? Damn unlucky, my friend.
Snorted? Shit fucks your nasal cavities real quick. Also it only lasts like 20mins.

youtu.be/DWGjYg2LmZQ
This shit came up while I'm doing my hair. It's an amazing album.

synthetic opioid my dude. still legal where I come from

fucking nothing tonight, gotta wait for a check to come in the fucking mail for work that i did 2 weeks ago before i can grab anything, would love some blow or some dope, fuck even some weed and a few beers would be fine

Fuck yeah bro! That's what I'm talking about. Opiate squad.

never heard of anything like that

dude the only reason I found vicodin was because someone broke his foot and sold the shit. Stuff's hard to find here

They're sweet but some of them are technically banned because of analog laws

getting drunk every night and the occasion weed man, can't go a night without it... my fav is rum and fat lines of cocaine..

yeah lol i got a jar full of pennies to my name.
more adderall would be amazing right now

>>tfw you live next to philly, streets are coated in the best china white you'll find
>>don't buy from niggers

tfw your only connections are niggers and the shit's always stepped on

>best china white
>philly
Yeah if you like hotspots of Fentanyl in your dope then sure.

Take some caffene and an asprin, it might help

yeah, here in Canada u47 is still good to go but I'm pissed about the recent phenidate (Ritalin analogues) ban.

A little 20-30mg line of that waiting for you on your bedside is the best way to start your day.

yeah nahh you're right, it is a lot of fet but my connect is decent, theres still a little fet in it for the rush but its mostly H

That's why I buy everything from the darknet. I have pure H and pure Fentanyl nasal spray sitting next to me rn. Life is good.

both

thats why god made spics, jits kinda hard but you can find decent dealers. i got lucky dude flagged me down at a red light and told me to follow him for a sample, gave me a bun for free. been going to him for the past 3 years

A couple table spoons of Kratom powder washed down with juice

how is the nasal spray? i only ever shot it with dope. what do you use? agora? its been forever since i fucked with deepweb

We don't have spics here, just asians who don't fuck with that shit and blacks who just do autistic shit with weed

and how are the prices? you get it shipped to your place or you have a PO box?

unfortunate, around my way they don't give a fuck as long as you have cash and arn't a fucking idiot, if my 2 normal connects arnt picking up alls i need is a quick trip to pappiville and im on my way

Damn man. Any psychedelics over there?

not on the streets like sope and crack are, you kinda have to know someone but the jam/hippie music scene is surprisingly good over here, depending on the show you can always find something

Pure cocaine

You should probably stop drinking tbh

Weird, the only shit over here is psychs, you need connections to get anything else

Canadanon here as well. Where do you buy your RC's from? Do you pay with bit coin? How do you find the delivery and packaging, is it discreet? Sorry for all the questions

yeah snorted. my nose is pretty fucked from all the stims I send up there anyways and the duration is ~2 hours before I want to redose which is long enough for me to get to sleep first.

Goddamn. That's some fish scale boi

that is def some fish boy damn where u at? and how u get that ?
i once found a 80 a g deal about 2 hours away for about the same quality. best shit in my life

>prescription drugs
It's like you want die.

Grow some mushies instead.

imdrc it's nice and simple now I got in before he made you verify yourself so I'm a retained member. dude stirs up a lot of drama but I've never been fucked by him and he's buffed up a couple of my orders so I'm pretty happy with it.

I pay with interac, everything I get is legal and nobody is watching my banking transactions.

shipping is discreet entirely.

Ice, just came off coke, and weed

If i signed up now, what would verification require?

not sure what he asks for. Rechem asked me for a scan of a signed document where I stated that the products would not be consumed by living creatures so I sent them one and then they asked for one on my companies letterhead and I just fucked off and ordered at imdrc...

bcl has a standard document they make you fill it describing your research experience and asking for the contact information of your lab technician and research supervisor our something like that.

it'll be easy if you've ever ordered chemicals for a lab or have any actual research experience in chemistry. I just don't.

woo shiit a couple hits off the bowl really cleared up my sinuses and i sniffed a fat drip
finna hit another fat line

well gotta go run a quick weed errand cya soon Sup Forums

I live in Norway but got a hookup in Amsterdam.. I can order by mail to anywhere I want. Guaranteed delivery. Even got a lab report which tested 95%

How much money does an exstasy pill cost in your country?

Same just had a kratom tea