Where my Texas girls at?

Stone oak, San Antonio?

wtf I live in Stone Oak

Someone say Stone Cold?

Where those Plano girls at?

Who are you?

Alvin Tx

Who /lackland/ here?

anybody have the blowjob video of amber g from east texas? she has colored hair and chest tatoo

got some plano west wins if you got stuff to trade

Kroger?

What?

Keep the 713 coming

>734392387
Reagan fag?

cedar Springs Dallas tx

Are her initials AJM?

Globe defenders remain in total denial and utter disbelief that their government officials and establishment would ever lie to them on such a grand scale... when the Truth is in plain sight for those with eyes to see. What if we had a "rehearsal" of the president's assassination?? The FBI and CIA would be kicking in your door before you had the chance to Act this scene out. Yet, these Crisis Actors have been playing the world for Fools this entire time with all these staged False Flag attacks!! Sandy Hook, Aurora, Boston Bombings, Paris, Orlando.. ALL STAGED. Do you see what is going on here?? Crisis actors rehearsed this terror attack inside the Trafford Centre, which is Manchester's largest shopping mall last year May 10th, 2016. Just one year later and a similar incident happens in the same city.. Coincidence?? The world being placed over your eyes has been completely Manufactured by Agents of Terror.. You are being Lied to about everything from this establishment. You are also being lied to about your place in this universe, the very shape of your realm, and how important you are. People have actually been convinced that you are the ancestor of Apes and you are flying around at Ludicrous speeds in a vacuum of infinite nothingness on a tiny dot of insignificance. How convenient for their RULE that people have been persuaded to accept this B.S. You make it SOOOOO easy for them to DOMINATE your consciousness Globe heads. The Earth in not a result of some random explosion out of nothingness, and you are a Divine Being of Creation. Yet while I set you free of such disempowered programming, most of you will flagrantly Defend your littleness and Monkey mind because you've been trained to accept your fate as a random accident born of nothing. Amazing how easy the human mind is to manipulate. All the World's a Stage..

Nice Copypasta fegget

>inb4 "fegget"

Nope

Where the 817 nudes at

what about BB?

Reppin!

Nope

>Where my Texas girls at?
They're in Texas, stupid.

What are they? She looks familiar and I'm trying to figure out why

Yo I don't think he'd tell you if you guessed right.

What school did you go to?

I graduated a mustang, but I knew girls from all over, SWoods, stratford, etc

This you?

Hell yes!

I am myself yes

So what are her initials?

As if people didn't post pics of other girls in their area.

512 wins?

Anyone know this slut

this is what timestamps are for

would definitely like to

Probably at Chance R or Golden Corral.

bumppp

ODing on oxys or doing rails off each other's tits.

i gotta get to plano!

Probably in the barn for the night.

plano

Nina N anyone? Garland area

Ugly Texas whores