Looking for SoundCloud musicians, no trap music pls. I would go on Sup Forums...

Looking for SoundCloud musicians, no trap music pls. I would go on Sup Forums, but a lot of them are pretentious cuntlords

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/venderstrooik
soundcloud.com/ozymandiasbeats
soundcloud.com/laquacious
soundcloud.com/smatchimo/on-ramps-r-fun
soundcloud.com/smatchimo/genre-x
soundcloud.com/smatchimo/sadness-and-sorrow
soundcloud.com/sakiskai
soundcloud.com/laquacious/pulse-rough-mix-prod-j-free
soundcloud.com/colorspray/at-least-we-have-the-weekends
soundcloud.com/yungkishin1000/angelic-prod-dankmaster-rees
m.youtube.com/watch?v=YVigniMwNck
youtube.com/watch?v=WIOsw2wK4os
soundcloud.com/search?q=whtkd
soundcloud.com/dannylharle
soundcloud.com/nathan-movin-belton
soundcloud.com/kntnt
soundcloud.com/witchcrvftbass/oldnew/s-42kop
soundcloud.com/kolidescopes/kolidescopes-ft-mikill-pane-night-tales
soundcloud.com/nairamxul
soundcloud.com/pvrpleghost
soundcloud.com/nazrea/treetops
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

soundcloud.com/venderstrooik

>No Trap
>Electro Punk
>Multi Genre
>Krankenhouse

Mexican dude making lo fi beats
soundcloud.com/ozymandiasbeats

I only skimmed through a few songs quickly, pretty nice. Thanks user

Pretty nice beats, would be better with some vocals, but no vocals still beats trap music

Thanks f/am i'll try that out , thanks 4 listen

No problem, I'll deffinetly keep listening. Thanks for taking what I said into consideration.

I have no idea what you would like from here op, but this is mine

>Hip-Hop
>Semi Conscious I guess

soundcloud.com/laquacious

just did a drum and bass track and a weird track that i couldnt even pin a genre on.

would really like some feedback on either. thanks very much, will be lurking thread for a couple hours .

here they are in respective order:

soundcloud.com/smatchimo/on-ramps-r-fun
soundcloud.com/smatchimo/genre-x

>soundcloud.com/laquacious
yo sick beats, i like the lofi hip hop vibes so far.
i did a naruto soundtrack rework a couple years ago, maybe check it out if you have time

I really liked some lyrics, but not a few others. Although the beat had a bit of static, I still liked it.

Very nice, I love how desipte it sounding completely different, it still had a somewhat same tone if that makes sense

Thanks man, what's your link?

Thanks Sup Forumsro

thanks duder, much appreciated. i think a lot of my tracks kind of center around one chord or note and the melodies all build off of it. i think thats what happens when you dont know how to actually write music haha

You're welcome user. I have to admit, it is a bit impressive to successfully rhyme with a freestyle

I can see that, luckily I really love those. It's consistency with variation and those always make for good beats imo

i am this guy:link to naruto rework/remix/soundtrack cover:
soundcloud.com/smatchimo/sadness-and-sorrow

www.soundcloud.com/kavern-beats

Joji

Thanks man, do you have a soundcloud, i'm curious

I'm not the other user, I'm Op, but I should say that this was very well done. Everything fit together well

No I don't. I am only a consumer, not a producer. I don't have enough creativity to make music tbh

soundcloud.com/sakiskai

SoundCloud "musicians"

>www.soundcloud.com/kavern-beats
sick you even have some mr. Carmack sounding shit. too good for Sup Forumstard, back to Sup Forums with you

I like the feel on this track, nice trips btw

I love the fluctuations between the right and left headphone at the beginning as well as the mellow vibe.

thanks man, i like some of your stuff too. some of it reminds me of Kraftwerk or EgoExpress or all those euro artists from my earlier years. have some cool 8bit ish stuff too. keep it up

Its personally not my taste to be honest. It would make a good sound track for a movie or game or something, but I just couldn't see myself just listening to it on my own

Just said I'm op, an I don't even make music on SoundCloud m8

Another track with better lighting this time around

Listen to Pulse [rough mix] (prod. J-Free) by J-Free #np on #SoundCloud
soundcloud.com/laquacious/pulse-rough-mix-prod-j-free

Let me know what you think!

soundcloud.com/colorspray/at-least-we-have-the-weekends

Emotional, reminds me of 9th grade (no offense). I like the feel

Some amazing lyrics, some kind of silly lyrics. Also, that cut in the music was beautiful. Nice rapping voice as well, very impressive beats. Overall, I would say it's well balanced

oh lol i thought u were too my b..

>no trap music pls
traps arent gay

%triforce

Damn dude, this actually made me feel half good, half sad. Brings me back into my youth, but I don't know why. Keep it up.

soundcloud.com/yungkishin1000/angelic-prod-dankmaster-rees

>soundcloud.com/colorspray/at-least-we-have-the-weekends
the end got a bit crazy with the reverb feedback but maybe thats what you were goin for. reminds me of highschool too and watching football movies on "easy" or "fun" days

I'm gonna assume this song is about a man in love, but he also has anxiety and severe jealousy issues? Nice song honestly, not really any complaints.

>no trap music
>posts trap music

This ones aight, he posted it to soundcloud too
m.youtube.com/watch?v=YVigniMwNck

what kinda music you like tho.

Pretty depressing to be honest. Although I lothe trap music, I have to admit that that wasn't bad.

Mostly anything, but my favorite genre is any kind of rock (besides screamo, fuck those autistic twats)

Also, lots of trips and dubs

oh aite. i wouldnt even know how to find good new rock. this is the only rock song that ive heard recently. youtube.com/watch?v=WIOsw2wK4os

if you want rap that isnt trap, or future/deep house style stuff that i have a ton of

id say thats more experimental hip hop than trap. too slow but it does use the typical trap hats

Fair enough

Much appreciated user!

Nice song, and I'd like to hear them please

No problem, keep in mind that your music is also appreciated user.

soundcloud.com/search?q=whtkd

soundcloud.com/dannylharle

soundcloud.com/nathan-movin-belton

soundcloud.com/kntnt

thanks to OP for starting a fun SC thread. havent been on Sup Forums in a while but it as surprising to have a good experience lol.

everyone get back to making choons tomorrow, followed most of you i think

Not really my cup of tea

Nice, no complaints

Too long

Whale cum user

Beautiful beats.

Glad you like. Spread some love for the dude if you post on other music forums.

Op here, I'm going to sleep. Will make a new thread tomorrow. I'm following most of you, very nice songs. Very impressed how respectful everyone was today.

soundcloud.com/witchcrvftbass/oldnew/s-42kop
> no trap
> riddim/dubstep
Any one here use serum

We love you OP. Never forget that.

It's a work in progress btw if you can't already tell

soundcloud.com/kolidescopes/kolidescopes-ft-mikill-pane-night-tales
these guys dont have a lot out but i like them a lot
im pretty useless when it comes to music genres so idk if its trap soz

Op here, I'll check out these last 2 before I sleep. I'm not a big fan of dubstep, but it is very nice for a WIP.

Sorry, but I honestly don't like the way they sing. The beats are nice, the lyrics are okay, but I just hate the vocals. 6-7/10 to be honest, but that's only because of my personal bias.

Thank you user, good night. Or day, depending on your time zone, but regardless, make your time a good time.

>I would go on Sup Forums, but a lot of them are pretentious cuntlords
This so much. Should be /noise/ anyway.

soundcloud.com/nairamxul

Basicly all kinds of shit. From metal over beats to electronic shits.

soundcloud.com/facemasker1996/calculated-big-g-lucid-a

Really amazing hip hop from a small rap group

soundcloud.com/pvrpleghost
>HipHop

soundcloud.com/nazrea/treetops

>downtempo/dreamy