And yet again a girl has fucked with me for 3 weeks of intelligent texting, probabley because she found someone better...

And yet again a girl has fucked with me for 3 weeks of intelligent texting, probabley because she found someone better, taking yet another peice of my respect and selfworth with her.

And I get to jump back into the soul grinder that is proving my worth to sluts.

Being a guy who has had sex with less then 20 people and who wants a relationship is near impossible. Im well off, not to bad looking and not braindead. Girls my age just want to fuck, its the reverse of what I though it would be at 21.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=roV3n5U188k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

how does it feel to fuck?

Wdum?

what?

3 weeks of texting,

How come you didnt meet her up after 1 week of texting?

>And I get to jump back into the soul grinder that is proving my worth to sluts.

Here's the trick OP! LISTEN and TAKE HEED you poor fool!

DON'T DO THIS! Put your efforts into overcoming your problems and insecurities, and build yourself. Find the optimism and determination to do something worth doing, something that takes hard work.

I really hope i'm not screaming into the void here

You're in the friendzone

wdum

This retard thinks he is talking to people who constantly chat.

it means "what do you mean"

goddamnit what a faggot.

"intelligent"

And after you do this, you won't have to worry about sluts, and when girls come, your chances of finding a WOMAN who is competent and loving skyrocket. They do exist, despite what Sup Forums says.

thanks for the meaning.

op, yes, how does it feel, thats the question

youtube.com/watch?v=roV3n5U188k

Focus on you bro. They'll come running to you by their late 20s, if you haven't already found someone already. You have plenty of time, you're just being impatient about something that's supposed to feel like magic.

This - OP, you gotta step it up - other faggots will be more aggressive than you.

I have no problems or insecurites at the moment tho, and the only one im at all unhappy with is my weight, and thats changing fast.

(not fat, was to skinny)

Friendly tip, OP. Texting kills attraction. If she's into you enough to text you, she'll let you take her out. And if she won't, then you know you're wasting your time.

The phone is for setting dates ONLY until she's your girlfriend and 100% in love with you. Constant communication and texting kills spark.

Women are worthless now anyway. You're probably better off just spending 10,000 dollars on a sex robot. It's less expensive than a relationship and comes with less bitching.

yea you can say that, but in the end you will be beggin for some chick.. like all of us, thats how we were programmed

good, im at a point where kissing is more special tho. (it gets that way)

I met with her already, and when i offerd to meet again on the date she said defenatly

Girls drop you when they find someone better then you tho regardless. Its the fact that the effort guys need to put in vs the effort they need to is not equal.

True...
Theres no loyalty in dating anymore - all these thots wanna be "poly"

>poly
I cant tell if ur makin fun of me but honest to god why is this so true? Like once I found a condom with someone cunts cum in it in a bin and this girl got all weird because I found that unacceptable. This girl acted like she loved me to.

ah, in that case you didnt do anything wrong.

It just didnt click for her. she found the more "cool" guy who doesnt talk about "feelings"

Cause thats what little girls do. find yourself a grown up girl.

I believe Dr. Dre said it best! "Bitches ain't shit but hoes and tricks."

Lol - not making fun nigga, damn
> maybe work on yourself not being so sensitive like other anons said - you will find urself a she-slave in time...

Yeah im not one to shoot down proof when its staring me in the face, the only consatnt is me. I would not be complaing about it if it happend every so offten but its been happening since the start of this year with about 5 girls.

also spend less time on Sup Forums.

Im not that sensitive tho, It wont take me long to start something again, but its just exuasting to put effort in for so long and see no results, only to have to do it all over again.
and I need to vent.

See above^

31 here. You're 20 girls ahead of me. Keep up the good work.

I second this!!

I never said i had sex with 20 girls, Im saying ur considerd pathetic if ur below that, since most girls my age have had sex with 20 or more.

find yourself a "woman" i meant to say.

sucks bro, wish i was there to give you a hug.

I havent been with a girl since i broke up with my ex(3 years ago, we were together 7 years). just been with 2 girls for random sex but i cant connect with any other girl. You're not in it alone. Whenever i have a good time with a girl she tends to forget right after she meets the cooler guy who cant do anything for her in the long run but it will always come back to those girls, just be patient and the right woman will come your way.

pic unrelated.

want to vent us something? ill read

Dont care so much about girls and relationships

Whoa whoa man, I have slept with 5 girls in my life. Just because you're not at 20 doesn't mean you're pathetic, it means those girls that ARE at 20 are whores! Be better than that!

And I'm 28! Am I pathetic? God damn it dude, now you've got me questioning myself! lol

Why does how many times you've had sexual intercourse even matter? whats there to prove? congrats you've put your penis into more vaginas than someone else has? Why is that even anyone elses concern?

Just fyi I use to think that girls like that were sluts, but from how stuff works nowadays im just reporting what I know. Im not targeting anyone. I myself have been called a loser because I have only had sex 3 times, and Been called an asshole because I said (not even in a mean way) that I would not date a girl because she had sex with 20 people.
Its Op Just to be sure u know

Nobody has common sense

I wouldn't date a girl that's been with 20 guys either man. You're not alone! Some guys don't care, some do. It's all personal preference. If that's not your thing, it's not your thing. Don't be ashamed of it, or embarrassed by it. I've spent all 28 years of my life like that. TBH there have been times that I wanted to "whore around" but as soon as I start actually trying my mind just automatically stops me and reminds me that's not what I like and IF I did do it I would probably feel like shit for it. I think I'm probably one of the few guys that actually believe this but "Sex without love is pointless. It makes you sad" - Mother Fucking Gil Grissom. Anybody remember the old school CSI? That dude was the shit! STAY TRUE TO YOURSELF Sup ForumsROTHER!

just jerk off in the meantime and wait for a girl to approach you first, sometimes waiting for a good one works

>Im well off, not to bad looking and not braindead.
Clearly not, or you'd have realized by now that its not fucking worth it. Get good friends.