Belgium to introduce prayer rooms and after school religious lessons

Guys I'm fucking done with this country, of course you could've fucking guessed this is a move aimed mostly at islam

translate.google.be/translate?hl=nl&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http://www.demorgen.be/binnenland/katholiek-onderwijs-geeft-moslims-volwaardige-plek-op-school-b168040f/

In schools with a majority religion (hint: islam) they want to introduce prayer rooms, give after school religious lessons, allow them wear head scarfs and even organize fucking visits to mosques

There's a huge problem here with a lot of these young muslims in our educational system who don't speak any dutch and aren't encouraged to because they all pack together in schools, apparently there's no time nor money to teach them basic dutch and instill some of our most basic values in them which plenty of them lack but there's time and money for this fucking shit?

And of course some of our cuck politicians say this will make us go towards a society aimed at integration, you can't make this shit up

Best part of this is that I'm literally paying taxes for this shit

JUST ISLAM MY SHIT UP SENPAI

Yall got any spare Trump for us?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_in_Europe
youtube.com/watch?v=Lg2CTINVyMk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>There's a huge problem here with a lot of these young muslims in our educational system who don't speak any dutch and aren't encouraged to because they all pack together in schools...

Now you know what its like to go to school with a bunch of Mexicans.

If I ever visit Europe, I'm not visiting anything west of Poland.

nice

I'm dead serious. If I wanted to see shitskins I would just go to Vancouver or Toronto. I go to Europe to see Europeans and European culture.

>muh teh Katlic Church has no place in this secular society hurr durr
>lets Muslims get what they want

White people are fucking stupid they all need to die

Oh yeah, those damn mexicans with their silly religion and their stone age belief system who want to establish a caliphate in America and behead all infidels. Cry some more, will you?

Belgium isn't France. They have no separation of Church and state.

same here my negro

Europe is done. The only way to see Europeans and European culture is to find a time machine and go back in the 70s or 80s

fucking leafs

What does a school's policy have to do with how good a place is to visit

RIP Germany Jr.

Belarus, Poland, and most of eastern Europe is fine and will continue to be fine because their economies aren't growing fast enough for the blood sucking shitskins to go on welfare there.

Your country only has shitskins because they stop there on their way to Germany and Sweden. It's not the same as them living there.

Yes it does fuckface. It means their cities are infested. If I wanted to see minarets I would buy a ticket to Arabia.

>this will make us go towards a society aimed at integration
When they say this they don't mean the immigrants. The ones being integrated are us to Islam.

>eastern Europe
>fine

pick one

Feel you op.

Get your degree and leave. That's what I'll do in six months.

Almost all of eastern Europe is less than 1% Muslim, except Moscow and what the Turks left over in the Balkans.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_in_Europe

Where will you go?

It isn't about economy

It's about politicians importing them

Kill your politician and You are good to go

I don't know why you guys don't do this

It's the only way but you prefer complaining to pol

will it have pre built muslim bulls too?

godverdomme

Yeah, there are no shitskins in eastern Europe, but its FILLED with white niggers

youtube.com/watch?v=Lg2CTINVyMk

Mijn condolences haha