10/10 thread? 10/10 thread

10/10 thread? 10/10 thread

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/b4by.jpg/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That fence is easily an 11/10

please stop posting pics of my girlfriend

please stop posting pics of my girlfriend

not my girlfriend. continute, fat boy. BUT will be girlfriend, stop posting pics of my furtre girlfriend.

butterface/10

Is that Finn Wolfhard?

5/10

Rate?

This is the one and only 10/10

Jesus fuck look at how tiny her arms are

Moar!

Best in thread/10

Any more?

do you know her?

id eat her ass

if only...

who is she. hafu/10. future waifu. gibs me coordinates.

Yes. She sucked my dick in the bathroom stall at Wal-Mart right after the Twin Towers hit 9/11. There was live radio broadcast on the intercom and when they said ''a plane hit the first tower'', I came. Shit was cash.

i know koreas are kind of an acquired taste but i fuuuuuucking love them.

Red Rocks reppin

ah just wondering because I have a kik account added that uses her pictures, guess it's a cat fish. just kind of strange because they never replied

Looks like a kid from Auschwitz.

>acquired taste
They're the hottest Asians out there

oh, she's killing me

instagram.com/b4by.jpg/

My girlfriend is my 10/10

i agree but they're flat and don't usually have huge asses so some people flame hard ^^

10/10 for me

As long as they aren't cunts and are pretty cute, I'm good. I have sex with my own hand so why not a flat/ no-assed woman.

She's pretty black, like 6/10 Jay Zs.

Another reason I'm becoming a paramedic, so many attractive ones

7/10 decent face nice legs. Would bang. If she's nice, I'd be proud to call her my wife.

Rate?

She is glorious.

micheal jackson/10

Got something with a bit more vertical real estate?

I have arms like hers, currently curling ~35lbs, I'm trying guys, really :(

Obligatory

Face looks like she's 30 from what I can see. A bit too old for me but the body is great. 7.5/10

she's gorgeous

Mandatory.

More please

I'd destroy that. Also, they'd think I have a big dick since asian dicks are small. Don't know if asians care about that, though.

dude, all of korea is hot.. i was over there in feb and they ALL dress stylish with full makeup at all times if they're out of the house, where ever they're going. it's such a welcome change from the west.

I find it weird that the only women that I've known that had a crush on me were asian and very pretty asians but I wasn't ready for a relationship. Too busy.

To me she is a 10, how bout to the other Anons

I want her to suck my dick.

i heard they're all in shape too because the fat ones are too ashamed to leave the house

i only got to the point where my dick was out with one korean girl while i was there (they all insist on dating for like at least 3 or 4 times before hooking up unless they're from a club), but she was a CHAMPION with my dick... i'm around 8 or 9" fully up, and most white girls are horrible at sucking it. she was a champ at deepthroating though, i was genuinely impressed! didn't fuck her though because she wasn't super hot and my condoms wouldn't fit, but she wanted to do it without a condom

imo she is pretty hot, at least a 8.5

Still think she looks 30?

yes. they cleanse their own society and shame people that they don't like, for better or for worse. as a foreigner it's a fucking amazing experience though. just don't go where there are a lot of other white people (seoul/busan), and you'll have a great time. they'll treat you like a king tbh, it's wonderful.

Let' start from 10/10.... then deduct points to what I see.
9/10 Square jaw
8/10 weird brows
6.5/10 Sub-par face structure

Shes mine

Yeah, that is a true story if I ever heard one.

My dick is 12 inches, I go to Korea once a week on my personal jet just for fun. I like to walk into a club, buy it for myself and then sell it for a huge profit before I walk out. Oh and Bill gates is on my speed dial.

Kind of. She still has an old face. 28 years at the least.

Share.

wtf asshole, having a big dick is shit man i'm not bragging.. white girls are so fucking standoffish about it and next to none of them can give head correctly if you're bigger.. plus i usually only have sex with girls that i love (which is next to none of them) so i don't get any benefit from it. i just visited korea for fun but i also spent like 3 years slowly learning the language... it's not like it was a super whim thing lol

Well my dick is 50 feet long.

I could see that her body is still amazing though like u said

So not good is what your saying? Bummer user

Yeah, I'd still fucker her at any chance given.