Hello fellow Berniebros. It, sadly, seems Bernie is going to get screwed by the establishment and Crooked Hillary

Hello fellow Berniebros. It, sadly, seems Bernie is going to get screwed by the establishment and Crooked Hillary.

I now #ShinewithStein

If true conservatives will stick it to Trump by voting for Gary Johnson, then we true liberals can stick it to Hillary by voting for Jill Stein!

#ShinewithStein

this has potential

Would Crooked Hillary stand with us on the front lines, Berniebros?

#ShinewithStein

Hillary shills are sliding this thread!

I #ShinewithStein

>Cruz cons voting for Gary Johnson
He's pro-choice, dude.

#ShinewithStein

True conservatives will not be voting for Trump. They are now #Repsondin'ToJohnson

#ShinewithStein

Dam straight. #NeverHillary. I want a TRUE PROGRESSIVE in the white house and not another racist Clinton.

We need true liberals to now #ShinewithStein

Glad to have another member with the cause! You will find that #ShiningwithStein is far superior to #BurningwithBernie

They are going to try to elect Petersen instead and then not vote when he loses to Johnson.

I will have you know that Jill Stein is a Progressive Jew and renounces traditional Judaism and the grounds that it is too religious. She is truly a forward thinking mind, not trapped in the past. This is why we should all #ShinewithStein

Great fucking post buddy

A progressive Jew, isn't that the worst kind?

Thanks for the kind words, Canuck. I hope you know that by #ShiningwithStein Canada could have avoided that wildfire! Trudeau is just not progressive enough to deal with such issues.

>screwed by the establishment

you mean he got less votes in practically every state that holds a regular vote, right?

>Stein

Jill Stein has progressed so far forward that she is barely even a Jew anymore.

bump for real progressive policies

Jill Stein did not die in the holocaust. I do not understand what you are trying to imply.

We all know that the majority of her voter based only count as three-fifths a vote. Yet, those votes are being counted as an entire vote!

bernie wanted to give those 3/5's of people 6/5's of our money.

Bernie "black dick is expensive" Sanders