A United European Army is the only way forward the only way we will defeat the USA!

A United European Army is the only way forward the only way we will defeat the USA!

HEIL VICTORY!

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/usa/339768-us-marines-aircraft-aging/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What country has the camo of the 3rd soldier from the left? It looks fucking abysmal.

No

>teal
>yellow
>shit brown
Was this even intended for practical use?

Looks like a clown rendition of military fatigues.

>blocks your path
Not today, kiddo

Belgium

All of Europes armies combined arent even half of American military power.

should be bigger desu

>defeat the USA

Why would we ever want to do that?

>tfw you find every half of whats in these pictures are inoperable

That is if you find them at all.

>Belgium
They need the yellow to blend in with the mustard gas

Its all a meme, most of those things can't even lift off the ground and theres no way to get the parts and raw materials to fix them because everyone hates our country now.

I will not die to defend northern """European"""" cucks who will eternally despise me for having a slighty darker skin tone and who mock my people with repulsive and humilliating stereotypes. They will only accept you as one of their own when it benefits them, when not you will just be a "southern Euro swarthy mongrel" and try to distance themselves from you as much as possible. They are truly repulsive beings, two-faced hypocrites.

If a war ever comes I will be ready to dump the dishonourable wh*tes as they deserve, for all the damage they have done to my people.

lies. shut the fuck up. we home grow all of our materials for the military.

>we home grow all of our materials for the military.
When why are half the planes unable to fly?

rt.com/usa/339768-us-marines-aircraft-aging/

really nogs my jogs

>RT
Literal propaganda. Dropped.

Marine aircraft are normally the oldest of the bunch. The older F/A-18Cs won't see combat unless to bomb mud huts so who cares?

>RT

why is this meme even alive?

>United European Army
no thanks

nah. Despite the Galileo geolocation project, we will remain USA's ally/bitch.

Do you think you can beat the jews by working for the jews? Because I don't think you can.

This is ridiculous.

AFAIK, the military modus operandi is that they have 3 carries active, 3 carries in maintenance, 3 carriers in reserve, and 1 carrier in training. Or something like that.
It's also not the same. There is a rotation, from active to maintenance to reserve, then to active again.

You can't have all carriers active at the same time. But it also doesn't mean that half our military is rusting somewhere in the desert or some bay in maine.

>RT

this is russian tier projection

>tfw we'll never have a good old fashioned war again because nukes

You're insane if You think we give our Army to cucks like krauts, or Svens

Eu army would be great. But first, we would need to build a common EU citizen identity, and this process doesn't go very well lately. Maby one day though.