Druggie Thread (stoners need not apply)

Druggie Thread (stoners need not apply)
What are all you degenerates putting in your bloodstream tonight?
Just hit two hot rails and a bump of some glacier shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0gwgqaalP-8&sns=fb
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How you feelin Sup Forumsrotha? Never tried ice but stimulants are without a doubt my poison of choice. Recently got a confirmed diagnosis for ADD/ADHD so I should be getting a vyvanse/adderall script in the next week or two and I'm hyped as fuuuuuuck

Been doing key bumps of some top quality coke all day, now I'm ending the night off with some lines of oxy.

Taking tomorrow off from any drugs as I'm going to a festival from Friday to Sunday, got some 3-FPM & Phenibut coming in the mail tomorrow or Friday. Can't fuckin wait

How much is a point of thawt beautiful shit over where you are OP?

10 a point, but I helped him get a new plug so I got a g for 80

Also I'm feeling pretty fucking good. I go to work in two hours, so gotta chill on it for now so I don't get too much dilation

Yeah I fuckin bet you are hahaha. Like I said I've never tried meth before but I've taken well over 140mg adderall a day for 2-3 days straight and it's a hell of a good time. So good that it's actually why I haven't tried meth; I know I'd get hooked instantly lol.

What do you do for a living?

Yeah Adderall is pretty fucking fun but I can never seem to find anyone with any left at the end of the month.

I work at a gas station, nothing too glamorous.

Yeah for real. I only ever managed to grab adderall once every 3 months or so cause a childhood friend of mine gets a refill every 3 months (90x30mg XR) and he'll usually sell me 40-60 of them for around $2-3 each. I always end up popping them like tic tacs though haha. Definitely going to make a sincere effort to take my upcoming script therapeutically only.

& hey at least that job doesn't require much effort! Nothing I fucking hated more than having to go back to work at a Ford assembly line for a 10.5 hour shift after staying up all night on stims.

What is phenibut like?

I fucking wish I could find some 30mg XR. All that everyone has is 10mg IR and its annoying as fuck because I use them for work sometimes, so at least when I do get them, they last a good while. The only pills I've ever really tried for recreation was Oxy which was alright.

How the fuck did you manage to work an assembly line like that?

ITT: Losers who never went to college or made the right decisions in life.
enjoy being a wagecuck your entire life.

>implying you can't do drugs and be successful too

Just woke up, but later in going to be smoking some DMT, maybe taking a gel tab before hand. Drugs of choice for me are DMT, coke, and Ketamine.

It's kind of hard to describe (partly cause it's been over 6 months since I've last tried it). It's GABAergic (like GHB for example) so it feels kind of relaxing like a benzo but it doesn't tire you out or anything like that. Increases libido bigtime. Eliminates ALL inhibitions (like alcohol) but you've got a clear mind, so it makes socializing significantly enjoyable. Talking to complete strangers is as easy as talking to someone you've known your entire life, but you aren't rambling like a mad man (like when you take stimulants), and you're speaking coherently (unlike when you drink enough). To top it off, it gives you that care-free, God-like "I don't give a FUCK" confidence that really good coke gives you.

Combining it with stimulants is even better. Only combo I've enjoyed as much (perhaps even a tad less) would be vyvanse and xanax. That being said, I'd rather take phenibut with a stimulant as opposed to benzos any day of the week.

Yeah I got lucky with my buddy having a script. Otherwise the only way to get it is on university campuses, but it's RIDICULOUSLY overpriced.

I agree with your take on oxy (and on opiates in general). They're alright and all but I'd never pay for them. I only have some cause I help run a pharmacy so it's easy for me to get them for free without any suspicion.

& Well I only ever worked there during the summers (currently a university student, studying neuroscience at McGill), but I barely managed to survive working there. Made me fucking MISERABLE beyond comprehension. I'll never understand how people are content working shift work like that. Fucking awful shit.

Literally everyone does drugs. From homeless people to Fortune 500 individuals. You're not special. Simmer down pal

Steve jobs took acid.

Bth with my slave. Do any of you have them? Slaves I mean. I'm a high functioning heroine user and I've used it to my advantage. I'll meet a cute girl who's not about this life and then slowly turn her to the dark side letting her see me and what my addiction is like(because I can function abnormally well with it) rather then any other junkies or anyone even connected to that world. Show her for me it's no problem and eventually she tries it and I've got her hooked a couple weeks later she's knocking on my door willing to do anything for a hit.

>any of y'all do this shit?

No wonder fords sre garbage

Oh bro Fords are garbage for thousands of reasons. I worked as an engine inspector at the very end of the assembly line before the cars were shipped out. More often than not I had to send them back down the line for dozens of repairs. I only took the job cause it paid $30/hr (which was pretty hard to turn down for an undergraduate student), but I won't ever go back there (or anywhere else that demands an alternating shift-work schedule of 6am-5pm and 6pm-5am every two weeks).

Life has a very special surprise ready for you, enjoy.

ffbbmmriemr just glassin jeans

Oh and what's that mate?

it's always funny how people think high functioning addicts don't exist.
enough money and access, opiates alone don't effect your ability to act normal unless you're trying.

he's probably going to tell you losing everything and shooting up with toilet water before returning to your box in the alley is right around the corner, like i've been hearing a good 2 decades now. any day now!

That's a pretty fuckin redundant statement. Life has surprises for everyone, regardless of who you are or what you do.

You keep doin you homie. If you enjoy your lifestyle then you're doing life the right way (aka YOUR way).

They're the same people who've never tried a drug before and still believe the stereotypes and stigmas a police officer spoon them during a grade 5 presentation.

Yeah and it's not like a rich or a drug lord I just know enough to not to fuck around when it comes to my vices
I just hope it's something challenging

Question to all
Should I feel bad for the girls? I teach them how to be safe how to spot good shit and generally warn them before they start but none of them can do what I do

despite what feminists, college students, and bureaucrats want you to believe, girls actually have free will and the ability to make and be responsible for their own choices

the dilemma can be even worse though... what do you do when it's a seriously young girl, way too young to be addicted, shooting up, and trading sex for drugs... but you know who they usually go through, so if you say no they're heading straight over to violent niggers who let them use dirty needles and would just toss them in the dumpster if they OD'd.. god did an ex's little sister and her friends love putting me in that position.

i inject 250mg of testosterone cyp twice a week. then sometimes just once a week when i cruise.
putting anything else in your bloodstream to look like a weak little skeleton is just low tier.

>Should I feel bad for the girls?
Honestly that boils down to your code of ethics/morality. Everyone's answer to that question is gonna be biased.
I personally LOVE introducing people to drugs. Does that make me a bad person? I'm sure many would argue that it does. However, I personally make sure to explain in great detail what happens to your brain/body when you take a specific drug, as well as harm reduction methods and risks involved. AKA I give them ALL the information they need to make an educated and calculated decision. In doing so, I believe that I'm showing them a new way to see life, to experience something they'd never have the opportunity to otherwise.

If you're doing it simply because you find joy and personal gain from watching someone destroy their life, then feeling bad for the girls wouldn't be unwarranted.

Op here
Touching on the idea of teaching people before letting them do it, I'm the same way. I hate when people dive head first into something with little to no knowledge and fuck themselves up and ruin all drugs for them.

I think now I've done it to 24 girls all of them within 17-27 (i was 18 when i started) and I've kept tabs on them just like Facebook shit but every time I see one and know they're doing terribly I feel nothing. I just think if I can handle my shit they should be able to as well.

I go in with good intentions but it always ends the same for them.

You're like that big kid who suddenly realized he can beat everyone at the playground. What you're doing is finding smaller kids and beating them up in private. It's pretty shitty to be honest. Are you psychopathic? Do you find pleasure in hurting others in general or is it just with heroin?

Kind of a fucked up metaphor but it's also a fucked up situation. I've never hurt them physically or emotionally. I just want to share something I love with the person i love atm but they fuck up

is he holding them down and injecting heroin against their will?
whatever you think of druggies free will after they're addicted, even that isn't what he's talking about

Fucking preach dude. I can't grasp why people don't do the proper research before trying something new. It's not uncommon for people to end up deciding against trying a drug after I've given them ALL the information pertaining to said drug, and I'd honestly rather that happen than have them hate all drugs cause of a bad experience, like you mentioned.

That's exactly what happened with my girlfriend of 5 years with weed (of all drugs lol), and for a solid 3ish years she would get furious when I'd do drugs simply cause she thought they were all awful. Eventually I got her out of that naive mindset and we did speed together. As fun as it was, getting her to actually swallow the pill took literally 45 minutes because she kept psyching herself out and getting scared. It was fucking infuriating lol

I guess I should say I've never intentionally made a slave they just become one

I've lost a few girls due to drugs. Two to coke, one to ice. What I need to do is find a cute little tweaker chick to hang out with.

Just drank a glass of milk. Followed by a glass of water.

Just snorting on some flame ass fish scale

Sorry to hear that man. I only ever did speed with my girl the one time, but we both consider it to be by far one of the most intimate experiences we'd ever shared with one another.

As much as I'd love to experience that more often, I'm relieved my gf pretty much never does drugs. I consider that to play a crucial role in my drug intake/moderation. I have an addictive personality, but she helps me maintain a balance of academic success and recreational (as well as functional) drug use.

But again, man is it ever fun to hang out/fuck your girl when you're both tweaking.

>pic related, my gf

my gf found my .3 of fish

supposedly didnt flush it

will not tell m where it is

im about to just say fuck it

she doesnt do drugs, used to smoke weed and drink in high school, couple trips on acid and rolls on molly. hates everything now bc she saw me at my worst when iwas a dope fiend (heroin oxy benzos whatever)

any you guys from MI? im between ann arbor and lansing, and bout 50 min from detroit

Just from Florida my boy

This morning here in the UK.
100mg Oxy, feels good mane.

Oxy has a really high oral bioavalibity. It's more wasteful to snort, crush it and swallow and thank me later.
Or just spike it.

wow she has amazing tits

yeah i wanna leave state.currently on misdemeanor probation so they arent gonna come after me on the other side of the country... ive got literally 200$, about 300$ of food stamps, about 30ish .5 klonopins, 20 8mg suboxone, and a refill coming up where i should get 30 8mg.

i only take 1-2 mg a day, stock pile the rest

fuck michigan

I lost my best friend and fuck friend to crystal meth.
We used to make fun of meth heads all the time and how retarded they always act and the shit they think they can get away with.
But me and her do lines and smoke weed and drink, she 19

>Two years ago she meets a guy on baddo
>she thinks she loves him, always feels good when she's with him
>I was happy for her
>7 months into her relationship with him she comes to me crying
>Turns out dude had been mixing meth with her food in the start and then with her food and lines of blow
>we both know that is why she feels so good around the loser now
(33 year old wigger wannabe rapper)
>she spends time away from him and me and her party
>she swears she'll never talk to him again unless she's ripping him off for dope or cash
>see's him again and ripps him off
Good girl
>but then starts seeing him often again
>she swears she's not doing meth
>one day we're drinking and partying and I pass out early
>wake up next day, go to pay rent and my rent money gone
>my friend of 18 years wouldn't do this to me?
>she said it was alysha who did it
>alysha doesn't know where money is but hidden video of my living room shows her going in my room
>also shows my friend going in my room while i slept.
>I think it must have been alysha
>FF two days
>me and my friend are drinking it up
>she spills beer on her phone
>her phone dead
>I let her use my spare phone
>automatic text and messanger backup enabled
>don't think mush of it
>party drink and fuck
>she leaves
con't

That's hella ratchet, you should stop the ghetto live with at least a little dignity..

She hates everything now cause she cares about you. Probably a frustrating situation for you, cause it seems hypocritical of her to have done drugs but to "punish" you for doing them, but it's only cause she saw what drugs have the potential to do to you, and she doesn't want that to happen.

As much as I love drugs, always put the girl first. People like us would be lost if we didn't have a woman who loves us and looks out for us.

Oh yeah I know it does. Pretty much the same bioavailability as when you snort it, but thing is my opiate tolerance is super low so I was only railing super small lines (small enough that the quicker onset from snorting outweighed the risk of "wasting" the drug or damaging my nasal membrane). Also I was mixing the first few lines of oxy with some coke

Acid. New stuff I got on dark web im gonna sell. Amazing trip so far, need suggessiotns for what to do (already went outside and painted)

Fair play. Mine's sky high and I'm an addict(but legit prescription) so it's always about maximum effect for as long as possible. I mix it with things when I can as well. Sometimes a bit of poppy pod tea or any opiates I can find. I did used to mix it with Valium but I got addicted and weaned off of it.

Sensory deprivation can be good fun.

Just smoking a little weed like a non complete fuckup.

Yeah I can definitely empathize with that (basically everything you said but for me it's with stimulants). I pretty much only ever do opiates when I get to mix them with something.

Reason being that I used to suffer BRUTAL migraines as a kid and had a percocet prescription growing up. Didn't even realize what I was taking till high school. As such, I subconsciously associate opiates on their own with the pain I used to go through. In hindsight, I'm happy that's how things worked out, cause opiates are the last thing I'd want to get addicted to (next to benzos).

our relationships beeen super rocky the last month or so

i really wanna fuck other girls. im 24 ffs. but i do love this girl and youreexactly right id be lost without her. literally the best most perfect girl ever. beautiful, smart, red pilled,driven, puts up with me, accepts ,me (for the most part)

idk what to do. i dont wanna cheat i want to just be not dating for a bit. idk maybe im still a bad person despite all the process ive been making. kill me.

This senpai

cont

how could you possibly waste it by snorting? do you blow your nose afterwards?
where does your nasal passage lead jackass?
everything not absorbed by the nasal membranes goes to the stomach, so it's impossible to get less BA by snorting, unless you're blowing out the snot with drugs still in it
the only thing i hate more than druggies who don't know shit are druggies who THINK they know shit

You're not alone Sup Forumsrother. My relationship was rocky for about a month (throughout end of April/half way through May) specifically because of my drug intake. It wasn't even that I was doing drugs too often, it's that I always hid it or lied about it (cause I simply didn't want her to get mad about me doing drugs).

If you're wanting to be with other women, then I'd say it would definitely be wise to re-evaluate what you want. Problem is that it's really hard to make that evaluation when you use drugs regularly (I know this to be true from experience as well as from my pharmacology/neuroscience/psych courses).

At the end of the day, you're still young (as am I). As such, we're quite susceptible to substance abuse and it can definitely be hard to control. Just because the process/progress you've been making might seem slow or useless to her, it doesn't mean you're a bad person. The brain of a drug user is literally hardwired to seek out and ingest drugs.

I think it would benefit the both of you to sit down and have a genuine heart to heart about it all. She needs to understand you can't just quit it all cold turkey, and you need to understand her anger/frustration stems from her love for you. It's gotta be a team effort. If nothing works and you are still interested in other girls, then definitely consider taking a break. Sometimes a little bit of distance can actually bring people back together.

Hope my rambling helped or comforted you in some way homie

I think you're taking what he said too seriously. I believe he just implied that the overall experience of oxy is better if you stick to the oral ROA. For example, I'd say that snorting adderall is a waste, however it actually has a higher bioavailability that way. I consider it a waste because the oral ROA is far smoother, longer lasting, and just as strong IMO. No need to get hostile.

>I put her phone in the drying agent
>12 hours later I try it and it comes on
>Phone starts going off with new message new message new message
>got to turn sound off and see her bitching at alysha
>seems my friend stole the money and gave alysha half to take the blame and go get meth ($400 worth of meth) and alysha fucked of with the money
>I read more
>seems my friend is now addicted to crystal meth
>I kicked the bitch to the curb
>its been 2 months now and she still denies taking the money
>even with proof she still denies it
>meth head logic

Thats a good idea but how do you all enjoy sex without cumming, its kinda just a wasted effort and I usually just sorta give up after like an hour.

thank you

the break is prob best man im dying to fuck other girls. i moved to thos small town with her n her family and dude the girls here are either hot t h i c c farmers daughteres easy to talk to, or totally gross maybe i should get a tinder.

its fucked though i actually want to spend the rest of my life with this girl. even if were not dating. i fucking love her just right now is bad time in my life even tho ironically im improving but im not. whatever. im gonna go look for the coke she hid, find some fake piss, a rig, and shot cocaine. or realistically just try to fall asleep for a few hours get up take 600-800mg tagamet, eat few mg klonopin, and go find some bitches man.

shes just like WE CANT JUST BE FRIENDS and starts crying and it hurts man.i fucking hurt her.not on purpose. this relationship is fucked.

is it really that bad i want to be with her foreveer, i love her more than anything just about, care about her genuinely, and actually want whats best? i just dont think its fair to her to date right now???

so revenge time
>send a letter to her welfare on her behalf
>Put it to next city over (700 km away)
>cancel her direct deposit so the check is mailed
>now she can't pay her rent :)
>her landlord gives her time to pay
>I still have text backup on her phone
>I see everything
>I see her talking to her ex that got her hooked on meth
>I see all call logs
>I see her begging people for money
>offering sex for and meth to the guy that got her hooked
>she manages to clear up her welfare in a week
>she pays her rent
>she tells me fuck you she knows it's me
>I tell her fuck you and send her new boyfriend videos of me and her fucking (she normally has two at least at a time) dated and time stampeded
>she starts spreading rumors
>I tell her pay me back and no problems, at least start to pay me back
>she still says didn't do it even though I sent her proof that I know she did
>she still makes meth head retarded problems
all meth heads eventually become retarded
>she still refuses to pay
>I answer a Nigerian scam email to buy some of my Kijiji stuff
>I have friendly nigirian send fake certified check to her for $230
>I have him make check to her and send to her address
>Nigirian makes mistake (of course) and sends extra $1,800
>oh well
>friend won lottery
>she gets $2,000 check buy mistake
>meth head logic kicks in and she cash's check
>I see her texts, wait until she spends all the money
>I have all her banking info
>been friends 14 years
>Day before welfare checks to go into her bank account
>I call her bank and report the fraud check
>her account goes on fraud hold
>she can't pay her rent
>Hahaha how do you like it bitch
>no way she can pay back the $2,030 she spent to the bank
>bank took her welfare check
>Now she will not be able to pay rent
>I know a secret loophole in law that will make the bank eat the $2,030
>she doesn't know it
>Tell her admit you did it and apologize and start paying me back and I can fix it
>I don''t admit guilt

Methed up rn. Did a bunch of dmt a few hours ago. Been jacking off since comment, roast, make me cum.

Same fagging this hard.

I samefagged like 3 times telling a story
youtube.com/watch?v=0gwgqaalP-8&sns=fb